It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pam Bondi sets up the case against the Bidens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is currently one of the Trump Defense Team.

She is an accomplished attorney and is on the hunt for the Bidens !!

She made a good case in her presentation to the Senate today.

She called out all the BS and set the stage for future "actions" 😎

She also pointed out who has actually mentioned the Bidens and Burisma 400 times in their presentations !! 😃

It's all backfiring on the Democrat efforts !! 😆

Pam Bondi Lays Out Case Against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Burisma

Former Florida attorney general Pam Bondi made the White House’s case to the Senate on Monday afternoon that President Donald Trump had good reason to ask Ukraine to investigate the conflict of interest involving former Vice President Joe Biden; his son Hunter Biden; and the corrupt Ukraine gas company, Burisma.

Using clips of testimony from Democrats’ own witnesses, and reports from the mainstream media — including an ABC News interview with Hunter Biden — Bondi argued that Hunter Biden was paid handsomely for little reason other than that he was the vice president’s son. The company was under investigation at the time — and Vice President Biden later famously insisted the prosecutor be fired.

She also noted that Hunter Biden was involved in business with Chris Heinz, the stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry. Both were involved in Ukraine — and elsewhere — at a time when ending corruption was said to be the top priority of the United States and other western governments in dealing with Ukraine.

Pam Bondi, the former attorney general of Florida who is a member of the Trump impeachment legal team, outlined on Jan. 27 the concerns she said the president had about potential corruption on the part of the Bidens in Ukraine. Bondi pointed to numerous news reports raising questions about Hunter Biden’s appointment to the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma. The move “looks nepotistic at best, nefarious at worst,” Bondi said, speaking on the Senate floor during the impeachment trial. While some ethics experts have said Hunter Biden’s seat on the Burisma board could raise the appearance of a conflict of interest, independent news reports have found no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden or former vice president Joe Biden. Democrats argue Trump used the idea of corruption as a cover for efforts to get Ukraine to investigate his political rival. Trump’s defense team is presenting their arguments as part of the Senate impeachment trial. The trial has entered a pivotal week as his defense team resumes its case and senators face a critical vote on whether to hear witnesses or proceed directly to a vote that is widely expected to end in his acquittal. The articles of impeachment charge Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The House of Representatives impeached the president in December on those two counts.
Pam Bondi courtesy PBS Newshour

edit on Jan-27-2020 by xuenchen because: 👁️quid joe pro👁️

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If the democrats want to call witnesses then the Biden's will be called and there will just Butteguge on the campaign trail.
That would be an interesting twist for the democrats and when President Trump is acquitted and the Biden's indicted the circle will be complete.

a reply to: xuenchen

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I had no clue what a total crook Biden was until I heard Rudy Guiliani's podcast. Joe and Hunter Biden have amassed millions and millions of ill-gotten dollars. This stuff needs to get out to the public asap.

I believe every word Guiliani said.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Today he was riding around in a sports car with another woman he knocked up. Same day he finally agreed to pay child support after over a year of trying to duck out of it over a stripper he knocked up.

Busted and kicked out of the military for doing drugs. Wrecked a rental car doing drugs. Mother of Mary Magdelan...Hunter is a 100% verified trash bag. Nobody, and I mean nobody in their right mind would believe he did anything in his life on the up and up.

His whole life is an orgy of fraud and corruption. Why did Joe Biden allow his son to work for the most corrupt company in Ukraine. It was busted for MONEY LAUNDERING. Hunter did not speak the language, never been there, knew zero about oil and gas. GTFO of here.

Joe and Hunter are total bags of trash. That's fine if one thinks Trump is also a bag of trash. Doesn't change anything. We still have a bag of trash running for President. Maybe two but certainly one.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Chris Cuomo is pissed right now!

I predicted earlier that the MSM wouldn't dig into Biden corruption.....
Guess I was 100% correct!

Lolz🤪

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is currently one of the Trump Defense Team.

She is an accomplished attorney and is on the hunt for the Bidens !!

Accomplished is correct, she knew what to leave out, and of course, the 'lawyer' after her, trotted out the same Joe Biden video where he makes the boast about firing the corrupt Ukraine prosecutor who wasn't really investigating anyone as he should have been....as Pam Bondi didn't point out, in fact she had said the opposite.

BTW, her delivery was actually, awful...a rushed job.
edit on 27-1-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The bidens, no matter how innocent or guilty, aren't on trial.

Dismantle the impeachment farce then move onto the bidens as the election draws nearer.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xuen, Id like you to watch this, if you havnt already

We have a serious problem. This, I believe, is the reason for the relentless attacks on President Trump

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If the Biden investigation was legit, you have to acquit. And that video alone is enough to cause an investigation. So...why wasn’t the impeachment on all the network channels today? What are they hiding? It’s gonna be like the Rodney King Verdict when Trump gets off.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Question, if the goal was to investigate Burisma and it's owner why was Biden happy when that never happened?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Biden's have as much to do with this impeachment fiasco as Trump does.
I cannot see playing fair with the Biden's while unmercifully attacking Trump on false charges in a time where the rule of law and jurisprudence is no longer a keystone to justice. No mercy for Trump no mercy for the Biden's and whoever else gets caught up in this lawless political environment the never trumpers have created.

It is a steel cage match, the never trumpers underestimated President Trump and we will have to let the chips fall where they may...game on.

originally posted by: JinMI
The bidens, no matter how innocent or guilty, aren't on trial.

Dismantle the impeachment farce then move onto the bidens as the election draws nearer.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I been hearing alot of people saying bondi is corrupt and dropped the case against Trump U,but most people do not realize that the case was dropped because of a SETTLEMENT she knew was coming down the pike before it was dropped.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I had no clue what a total crook Biden was until I heard Rudy Guiliani's podcast. Joe and Hunter Biden have amassed millions and millions of ill-gotten dollars. This stuff needs to get out to the public asap.

Everything Guiliani says about Biden (crony capitalistic/nepotism/corruption) is backed up by Peter Schweizer. His new book 'Profiles In Corruption' details many get rich scheme opportunities Joe provided his (now millionaires) brothers, sons, and in laws while he was the sitting Vice President.
edit on 27-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Up to this point Biden seems like an untouchable, who da thought.
I am hoping that changes very soon, he is a bad man.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Everything Guiliani says about Biden (crony capitalistic/nepotism corruption) is backed up by Peter Schweizer. His new book 'Profiles In Corruption' details many get rich scheme opportunities Joe provided his brothers, sons, and in laws.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Deflection and pointing fingers aren't a good defense strategy. About as good as the current articles of impeachment.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Where did you hear that?

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: visitedbythem

I been hearing alot of people saying bondi is corrupt and dropped the case against Trump U,but most people do not realize that the case was dropped because of a SETTLEMENT she knew was coming down the pike before it was dropped.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am just pointing out that smack in the middle of a lawless coup I am not comfortable parsing out that it is not right to drag the Biden's into this mess. Not to mention the investigation President Trump mentioned was in regards to the apparent corruption Joe Biden bragged about at the CFR shing ding.

If an investigation was to find out that Joe and Hunter are guilty of corruption, would that be relevant?

Deflection and pointing fingers aren't a good defense strategy. About as good as the current articles of impeachment.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am waiting for the FBI to conclude their investigation of Ilhan Omar for immigration fraud. A forward thinking no nonsense honest congress woman *take this* right hook to the chin you conservative hokey pokey's... "I am so Progressive I married my own brother!".
edit on 27-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Sure the investigation would be relevant.

However what would it have to do with the impeachment?

The relevant information should already be in the proper hands.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just enjoying the "conversation".
I would say 2 things:
1st- The call to investigate Joe Biden is a fair request by President Trump.
2nd- What does anything have to do with the impeachment, the whole thing is bogus and if a democrat gets caught up then too bad.
The impeachment is fake, made up, so logic, as it is related to anyone caught up in the impeachment, is not even relevant to right or wrong. Either you do not go through with this BS, coup de impeachment or the gloves are off and it will get ugly.

I would rather the democrats deal with duly elected President Trump and work for compromise on issues important to all us citizens of this great nation and stop making stuff up and, working with the MSM, distorting the reality we are living in.

Sure the investigation would be relevant.

However what would it have to do with the impeachment?

The relevant information should already be in the proper hands.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join