It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal based hologram universe experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
True holograms generated by lasers produce an interference pattern that can be captured on a film plate. If you only have a small piece of the plate, it can still reproduce the entire hologram image, so it must be fractalized. When I realized that the universe was most likely a hologram,and thus must be fractal in it's construction, I decided to do an experiment to try and prove that it was at least possible. So, I built my own hologram generator and projected my own hologram universe inside the holocube. Fractals go on forever in both directions, from the micro to the macro, we didn't create them, we discovered them. Since my own holoverse was based on photons, the time space relationship had changed the constant of the speed of light to zero in their universe, so their time frame would be longer. I estimated that one minute of my time would be equal to a billion years in their universe. I imagined that life would have begun on the pixel planets within their holoverse, and hoped they would evolve to someday build their own!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveWire007

You built your own hologram generator? Please explain. Was this a physical device, a thought experiment, or something done in software maybe?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lovely.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You might find this interesting. This man can see in fractals. I remember reading about him a while back, and this thread just reminded me of him.

Basically he can 'see' math, and draw it, overall he basically proves that there's no such thing as a 'perfect' circle, in math, it's all just fractals and triangles.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you only have a small piece of the plate, it can still reproduce the entire hologram image, so it must be fractalized.

Have you actually ever tried this yourself?

A small piece of the plate will give you a small range of the view angles of the full plate. You can not reconstruct the entire hologram from a piece.

Neither is there anything fractal about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveWire007
True holograms generated by lasers produce an interference pattern that can be captured on a film plate. If you only have a small piece of the plate, it can still reproduce the entire hologram image, so it must be fractalized. When I realized that the universe was most likely a hologram,and thus must be fractal in it's construction, I decided to do an experiment to try and prove that it was at least possible. So, I built my own hologram generator and projected my own hologram universe inside the holocube. Fractals go on forever in both directions, from the micro to the macro, we didn't create them, we discovered them. Since my own holoverse was based on photons, the time space relationship had changed the constant of the speed of light to zero in their universe, so their time frame would be longer. I estimated that one minute of my time would be equal to a billion years in their universe. I imagined that life would have begun on the pixel planets within their holoverse, and hoped they would evolve to someday build their own!

I know what all those words mean. LOL.

You should write for Marvel or DC.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveWire007
So, I built my own hologram generator and projected my own hologram universe inside the holocube.

As the kids say, Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Teenyverse again ? Is that you rick rick sanchez ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This link will show you how to build it, it's a small one that will allow you to project holograms from your phone. You can get hologram videos from youtube. Although it's more of an optical illusion than a true laser based hologram, it looks really cool.

a reply to: Thundersmurf

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yeah I doubt anything you can purchase from wish.com for $5 will give any of us the secrets of the universe.
It is literally just some pieces of plastic glued together.

You're doing these 'experiments', maybe do them, record them and post them for us to see exactly what you are doing aside from just placing an inverted transparent pyramid on your phone.

It's generally how experiments work. You do them then produce the results to the world. Notes, sketches, photos, videos audio, that kind of thing.

At least give us detailed instructions of the process you use so we can attempt to replicate it for ourselves and try and understand what it is you are attempting to do and convey.

This is after all the scientific & technology forum. Give us some science and tech, not just a paragraph of mumbo jumbo and a link to a youtube video that just shows as you say 'an optical illusion' and nothing else.

Anything less and people are not going to take you seriously.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I wasn't attempting to solve the secrets of the universe, I'll leave that to the physicists. I gave you the link so you could reproduce the experiment for yourself. The point being, that I think the universe is a fractal hologram. The optical illusion I refer to is 19th century tech called "peppers ghost" it's not a real hologram, but that's what they call the videos on youtube that work with it. Build the little triangle, go on youtube, find a space video and project it! Don't you want your own pocket hologram universe? When it starts up, give it a few minutes so the little pixel people have time to evolve, then listen closely, because they will think your God and start praying to you! LOL Thank you for taking the time to reply!

a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

top topics

join