It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So sick of the liberals talking points!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol yeah your right about that, I do find it funny at times. I listen to talk radio occasionally and I just laugh at what comes out of their mouth, and I'm serious when I say I laugh....it can come from either side really. How can one not find it funny, it's a big Circus s* * t show!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm glad to hear all view points. just had to vent, now I'm off to smokeum peace pipe and relax before work

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Facts are not talking points. People have testified Trump broke the law. Justice needs to be served.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So sick of the liberals talking points!

Liberals? How about the constant whine from the conservatives. They seem to have taken over the RRRReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cremes and almost stifled discussion on ATS with the trump worship. It's almost all you hear
When it becomes "the chosen one" cult .....that's the real TDS!

edit on 28-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Day after day, article after article, news station after news station. I hear and read all the worthless word diarrhea from the left, their "talking points" which I am so incredibly sick of. They use words like "overwhelming" "damning" when they talk about their fake "evidence" and how it is "fact". Then they take little snippets of trumps tweets and highlight the worst words they can find without showing the whole tweet and context in which it was said, I see it all day in the media. I'd love to kick that establishment in the face. Who wants to give a big FU to the media and their leftist Messiahs?
The sickening amount of hubris for them to think that we are incredibly stupid and like sheep, follow and do what they say.

We are not sheep (some of us anyway) so on behalf of the people of the USA, a big FU and middle finger to those who look down on us!!!
Kicking people in the face is violence and I cant believe your able to post a thread with such horrible acts of violence being written in this piece ! This is highly offensive!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Day after day, article after article, news station after news station. I hear and read all the worthless word diarrhea from the left, their "talking points" which I am so incredibly sick of. They use words like "overwhelming" "damning" when they talk about their fake "evidence" and how it is "fact". Then they take little snippets of trumps tweets and highlight the worst words they can find without showing the whole tweet and context in which it was said, I see it all day in the media. I'd love to kick that establishment in the face. Who wants to give a big FU to the media and their leftist Messiahs?
The sickening amount of hubris for them to think that we are incredibly stupid and like sheep, follow and do what they say.

We are not sheep (some of us anyway) so on behalf of the people of the USA, a big FU and middle finger to those who look down on us!!!

Most left wing talking points consist largely of "You're a Nazi", "You're a Racist", "Orange Man Bad", "not my President", "Kill the Babies", "Kill all men", "open the borders".....etc.

I hardly see any reason to get all worked up over the lefts talking points, they are often quite hilarious..

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
S&F for the possibilities...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I don’t know a single leftist who actually watches CNN or cares about what leftist news pundits or huffington post etc has to say. If I were to base my opinions on an entire demographic off of what I see on Fox News I would think y’all are all absolutely incapable of critical thinking. However I am close with many conservatives in my life (we get along just fine) and they aren’t the idiots Fox News makes y’all out to be. Stop watching the news. All of it is trash. Go out and actually meet people.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Facts are not talking points. People have testified Trump broke the law. Justice needs to be served.

I testify you broke the law. That was easy, wasn't it?

Also, Brett Kavanaugh raped me.

ETA: Hell, we need to raise taxes to pay for all these investigations we now need. Screw common sense. #metoo
edit on 29-1-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Their ideas are so radical and dangerous it's hard to not care.

If they were given power its clear it would not be for the overall betterment of the country or the common citizen

I remember a thread awhile ago Democrats now care more about illegal aliens than citizens.

I'm from NY and the last 3 years while working to impeach the president the Democrat majority passed to radical new laws.

1. Give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. It was such an eye opener the 1st month. How many flooded the dmvs...showed more of a problem and this is a bandaid for a bullet wound.

2. Get rid of bail...people are killing others while driving drunk and walking out of jail the next day.
Its almost got to the point of dark comedy when bank robbers being let out the following day and saying , I cant believe they let me out.

Its has made my community more dangerous and not slowly , but over night

And this was after 4 years of Obama's unaccompanied minor program that spawned ms13 in my community.

My co worker from el Salvador was paid 2000 a month to take in an unnacomanied minor.
He took in 2.
Quit his job and the 3 of them plus about 10 other young men are now gang members living in a house with no concern about rent or food.

Just a recipe for diseaser, young men with idle time from the murder capitals of the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join