It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question the left won't answer?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

But rather than do that, the left decided to Impeach Trump for asking.

No , the left decided to Impeach Trump for abusing the power of the office to gain advantage over his rival.

Please don’t insult my intelligence. The left is and has been trying to impeach Trump because he’s Trump. This current fiasco is just the death scream of a dying rabbit. I know you are capable of realizing that this is just more of the same.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You don't really expect us to believe a man who has no problem fraudulently using a charity to buy portraits of himself to mitigate losses really cares about corruption do you?

And the irony burns when hearing Trump supporters being ok with investigations being started in shady ways when we've all heard nothing but crying and bitching about the Russia investigation for the past 2 years.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043
You don't really expect us to believe a man who has no problem fraudulently using a charity to buy portraits of himself to mitigate losses really cares about corruption do you?

And the irony burns when hearing Trump supporters being ok with investigations being started in shady ways when we've all heard nothing but crying and bitching about the Russia investigation for the past 2 years.

I’m afraid you have caught us. The mueller investigation was totally on the up and up along with the FISA stuff. Oh, and DERP.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

No its not worth looking into because whats the point?

Trumps DOJ has looked into comey,hillary,seth rich, lynch, and now the murder of epstein with batting average of 0 , so whats the point?

The DOJ under trump and prior to him has a success in holding people accountable at high level positions about as high as Hillary trustability factor. Its a waste of time and money.

I can give you the results in no time and for free. The DOJ has found no wrongdoing by the bidens.

A question the RIGHt won't answer?

Why does trump keep hiring swamp creatures to go after swamp creatures when it clearly hasn't been working?
edit on 05131America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2020 13:05:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27131America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2020 13:27:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hi. I’m the left. I can answer this. The left isn’t impeaching trump, the Democratic Party is. Don’t insult us like that. As to your question, Biden should go to jail, his son should go to jail, and trump should too. Largely for all the same issues. Along with the majority of republicans and democrats.

The end.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Hi. I’m the left. I can answer this. The left isn’t impeaching trump, the Democratic Party is. Don’t insult us like that. As to your question, Biden should go to jail, his son should go to jail, and trump should too. Largely for all the same issues. Along with the majority of republicans and democrats.

The end.

Damn, I'm glad you aren't in charge. Even the militant right hasn't said that, we just want the bad stuff looked into. IF, and I repeat IF, a crime is there, and it's proven to the appropriate court, then the appropriate punishment needs to be enacted. See, in the land of non-fascism, you don't get to throw folks in jail because you don't like them. If you need more info on that, use the google.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The end.

Damn, I'm glad you aren't in charge. Even the militant right hasn't said that, we just want the bad stuff looked into. IF, and I repeat IF, a crime is there, and it's proven to the appropriate court, then the appropriate punishment needs to be enacted. See, in the land of non-fascism, you don't get to throw folks in jail because you don't like them. If you need more info on that, use the google.

They are all guilty of fraud, war crimes, and breaching international law and treaties, which is against the us constitution. Sadly in your “land of non-fascism” criminals are allowed to break laws, murder millions illegally, and get bonuses and promotions for it. Your land is apparently so much better than mine! Gosh!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Trump used the power of Presidency for his own personal gain by blackmailing an ally to dig for dirt on his political opponent , that is wrong regardless of the reason.

If nothing else it shows how scared he is of a fair fight in this election.

prove that he did blackmail the president of Ukraine from the transcript, and prove his intentions, and I wont ask you to prove that he was scared of his opponents because its BS and you know it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The end.

put the entire US in jail!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Lefty from the UK but can't speak for 'the left' and don't support the democrats (they're far more right wing than the republicans at the moment on the standard international political compass).

Nothing wrong of illegal about investigating potential corruption regardless of whether the accused is found innocent or guilty - this is a cornerstone to maintaining law, order and democracy.

Trump is being impeached as he directly asked for the investigation into a political rival to be publicly announced by the Ukraine which crosses spying/political corruption laws of inviting foreign powers to interfere with elections and domestic politics.

The investigation, dirty politics and breaches of democratic safeguards are nothing unique to Trump - every political party in the world engages in the same tactics and behaviour, they just hide the corruption behind nods, winks and rhetoric which is legal, but explicitly stating it as Trump has done is breaking the rules.

Tl;dr - both reps , dems and all politicians around the world are guilty of the same behavior, demands and attempts to manipulate public opinion for their personal gain which repeatedly leads to corruption. The reason Trump is in trouble is he spoke bluntly instead of choosing language wisely/politispeak to bend and break the rules legally.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

prove that he did blackmail the president of Ukraine from the transcript, and prove his intentions,

There isn't a transcript they released a memorandum which isn't verbatim , who knows exactly what was said ... except John Bolton I guess.

and I wont ask you to prove that he was scared of his opponents because its BS and you know it.

He's been consistently behind in the polls he'd be an idiot if he wasn't concerned ... oh wait.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

prove that he did blackmail the president of Ukraine from the transcript, and prove his intentions,

There isn't a transcript they released a memorandum which isn't verbatim , who knows exactly what was said ... except John Bolton I guess.

and I wont ask you to prove that he was scared of his opponents because its BS and you know it.

He's been consistently behind in the polls he'd be an idiot if he wasn't concerned ... oh wait.

It's a shame Vindman isn't smart enough to explain to you all what parts of the release are invalid, and what was left out.
Silver Oak leaf clusters must not be as high a prize as once thought.
edit on 28-1-2020 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The end.

They are all guilty of fraud, war crimes, and breaching international law and treaties, which is against the us constitution. Sadly in your “land of non-fascism” criminals are allowed to break laws, murder millions illegally, and get bonuses and promotions for it. Your land is apparently so much better than mine! Gosh!

Alrighty then, I suppose all we need at this point is your proof and we can get to building on those gallows.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry slow folks. To clarify, I meant the Republican and democratic representatives. I expect they’re almost all guilty of fraud, deception, and abuse. The difference is, when they get busted for it they just get to change the laws. What bs. “Oh, the mass surveillance WAS illegal, but we will just have a vote to legalize it now, and no one has to go to jail!”.

War crimes. Torture. Surveillance. Misleading the public. Fraud. Emoluments. Conflicts of interest. Bribery. Blackmail. Corruption. And, apparently, pedophilia.

I expect any real investigation could get 95% of our representatives and officials on some assortment of the above.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The end.

Alrighty then, I suppose all we need at this point is your proof and we can get to building on those gallows.

Too bad they all own the very structures and organizations that were set up to investigate. But, hell. Let’s take a small stab. Has trump had troops in foreign territories killing people? That’s a crime. Has trump assassinated a person with diplomatic immunity? That’s a crime. Has trump cut off a population from food, water, and medications? That’s a crime. Those are all crimes, and anyone who supports them deserves the full extent of legal punishment.

Have people been, or are people currently being, tortured by our government? That’s a crime. Has our govt broken a treaty? That’s a direct violation explicitly spelled out in the constitution “any treaties shall be considered as the law of the land”. Come on, join in. I’m sure you can add to it as well!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The end.

Too bad they all own the very structures and organizations that were set up to investigate. But, hell. Let’s take a small stab. Has trump had troops in foreign territories killing people? That’s a crime. Has trump assassinated a person with diplomatic immunity? That’s a crime. Has trump cut off a population from food, water, and medications? That’s a crime. Those are all crimes, and anyone who supports them deserves the full extent of legal punishment.

Have people been, or are people currently being, tortured by our government? That’s a crime. Has our govt broken a treaty? That’s a direct violation explicitly spelled out in the constitution “any treaties shall be considered as the law of the land”. Come on, join in. I’m sure you can add to it as well!

Have a super night!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

👍
You too!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043

I’m afraid you have caught us. The mueller investigation was totally on the up and up along with the FISA stuff. Oh, and DERP.

Typical Trump supporter argument. Misrepresent your opponents position by oversimplifying then ridiculing it based on this strawman you created so you don't have to actually engage in the contents of the debate. You people need to be deprogrammed.
edit on 28-1-2020 by Oblique9043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

You use a youtube video to back up your agenda?

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!!

It's clear that the US government has been seriously neglecting its education system.

If you really want to make America great again perhaps you should be out protesting about that rather than trying to convince yourself that your elected officials aren't corrupt.

So, I gather that the folks at the CFR meeting verify the authenticity of the video where BIDEN IS BRAGGING about extorting the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor looking into Hunter Biden's corruption is of no interest, to you.

Your logic & integrity are sooooooooo impressive. Typical Marxist globalist liberal with no consistent constructive values.

Ah well, you have a lot of company in your fantasy land.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Leftists are mindless drones living in an echo chamber. Asking them to answer anything logical, you will always end up getting something illogical in return. End of story. Honestly not even worth the trouble anymore of trying to bring them back down to reality. Just the peace of mind knowing they're getting another 5 years of trump makes the headache of watching them implode into total oblivion over the last 3 years worth it. I use to feel sorry for them. Now I just dont care lol. Let them walk through life with wool over their eyes. They'll look back to this very moment 2 decades from now and realize how stupid they acted for eight years.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join