It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question the left won't answer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: network dude

but does it negate the entire process regardless of the method used?

Yes, as you might recall from any number of cop shows (or cases tossed out of courts.) FindLaw has a nice summary of this: criminal.findlaw.com...

I suspect that some readers are not aware that it's actually a violation of the 4th Amendment of the Constitution: en.wikipedia.org...

Wait, so the entire IC is against Trump, and lied and cheated to try to get him (as has been proven FISA court, ect.) but he was supposed to trust that they would be totally on his side, when he asked them to look into the corruption in Ukraine? You are supposed to be pretty smart. Explain that please.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: network dude

first - i am not the left .

but no it would not - this is basic logic

it is possible for biden [ or bidens ] to both be corrupt and the attempts my trump to investigate them to be illegal [ impeachable ]

i am not saying trump did anything wrong

but the bidens guilt - does not give trump any sort of carte blanch

But Trump is being impeached for asking Zalinsky to look into that corruption. If it exists, then wouldn't Trump asking that it be looked at be a good thing? Or are we not allowed to ask questions about non republicans? The BIden's guilt is directly tied to the question at hand. None of that has anything to do with Trump having carte Blanch.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I know I have asked it a few time, and never seen a response. But perhaps others have and there is a reasonable answer to this.

Question:
If any evidence exists that Either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden did ANYTHING corrupt while in Ukraine, anything at all, would't that totally negate the impeachment, and all the arguments over what Trump did or said? If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

If that idea is off base, I'd love to hear why.

No. One selfish act doesn't justify another. His intention was not sincere. He wanted what was good for him in the election.

Trump is being impeached because he asked Zalinsky to look into the corruption to include Burisma and Hunter Biden.
I suspect he did so because of this:
www.tampabay.com...

Note the date of the article.

If that is true, and if it's not, I'm going to need you to explain what Trump actually is being impeached for, then if Biden (either) did corrupt things or is linked to corrupt things in Ukraine, then isn't what Trump did (asking that it be looked into) not only necessary, but a good thing? If not, why?

Possibly wrong article as its dated 17th December.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I know I have asked it a few time, and never seen a response. But perhaps others have and there is a reasonable answer to this.

Question:
If any evidence exists that Either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden did ANYTHING corrupt while in Ukraine, anything at all, would't that totally negate the impeachment, and all the arguments over what Trump did or said? If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

You should have googled your question because the left, moderates, and non voters have answered your question.
what's the answer?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
what year?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: gortex

I think Biden is seen as a safe pair of hands for those who on either side can't vote for Trump but don't want the far left vision ...
Snipped.

Aargh! Why did you have to phrase it that way in your post! The vision of Biden's hands gives me the heebie jeebies! Safe...is definitely not a word I associate with Biden's hands!

Yah, surely not safe for females or children.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot
what year?

Last year. So after the phone call.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

You quoted me what I said, so why are you trolling me? I gave my answer. Took me two seconds to debunk the OP. Give it a shot. www.google.com "left proves Biden no corruption" search that. That's what the OP said, "the left never answered" and they did, GOOGLE IT. You might not like their answer, but the OP said they NEVER answered, which is WRONG.

I did a search and found this:
dailycaller.com...

you were saying?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Question:

No. One selfish act doesn't justify another. His intention was not sincere. He wanted what was good for him in the election.

Trump is being impeached because he asked Zalinsky to look into the corruption to include Burisma and Hunter Biden.
www.tampabay.com...

If that is true, and if it's not, I'm going to need you to explain what Trump actually is being impeached for, then if Biden (either) did corrupt things or is linked to corrupt things in Ukraine, then isn't what Trump did (asking that it be looked into) not only necessary, but a good thing? If not, why?

Sorry, I thought it was an older article. Like this:
www.theblaze.com...

Point is, there was plenty of news coverage of Hunter and his sweet new gig long before Trump asked about it. You did know that, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
The biggest crap show the Dems now have on their hands is...how to proceed without calling Biden to testify and ruin everything.

Biden (either one) would simply take the Fifth.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Question:

www.tampabay.com...

www.theblaze.com...

Point is, there was plenty of news coverage of Hunter and his sweet new gig long before Trump asked about it. You did know that, right?

I don't think there is any doubt that H Biden was on that board based almost entirely on his second name.

However if Trump did really think that there,was merit in investigating then the absolute last thing he should have done is get personally involved.

Not in my view sufficient to get impeached but still a spectacular misjudgement on his part.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To answer your question from a person who is not a liberal or a conservative (I'm a-political - there is no correct answer only, does it work for today).

Anyways, to answer your question:

There is always some shady corrupt sh!t going on in the world and of course the Bidens are no exception.
But the reason that Trump is still at fault would be that Trump is not part of the Illuminati NWO cool kid club. Never was and never will be allowed to be. So, yes Trump is a terrible person too, just like all of them, but, Trump is the one who get's it since he does not have a free pass.

But the liberals cannot say this as it would revel the cognitive dissonance.
Same goes for similar tactics on the conservative side, too.
Nobody likes looking into the mirror over these things, it only reveals the truth of the matter. and then we'd need something else to do with our focus.
There is just too much folklore and content built up into our fake ass system. It would be inconceivable to break the spell and set us free.
Freedom is too much for the majority to handle. There is just not enough passion or skill to handle true freedom.
People mostly need structure and obstacles.

Too much freedom - no good.
Must keep fake world alive.
Religion - god's got your back
Politics - someone cares about you and your desires
Money - it's totally real
Choices - you really have a ton
Gravity - no escape

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You need to work on your profile appearance. It shows up as if there are ghosts in the background.
But I like your post.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Google it if you care to know.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Question:

www.tampabay.com...

www.theblaze.com...

I don't think there is any doubt that H Biden was on that board based almost entirely on his second name.

However if Trump did really think that there,was merit in investigating then the absolute last thing he should have done is get personally involved.

Not in my view sufficient to get impeached but still a spectacular misjudgement on his part.

on that we agree.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes, as you might recall from any number of cop shows (or cases tossed out of courts.) FindLaw has a nice summary of this: criminal.findlaw.com...

I suspect that some readers are not aware that it's actually a violation of the 4th Amendment of the Constitution: en.wikipedia.org...

Wait, so the entire IC is against Trump, and lied and cheated to try to get him (as has been proven FISA court, ect.) but he was supposed to trust that they would be totally on his side, when he asked them to look into the corruption in Ukraine? You are supposed to be pretty smart. Explain that please.

The method he employed is against the Constitutional Amendment (4) that guarantees due process and a fair search.

Are you saying that the President should be above the Constitution (and able to, for instance, negate the 2nd Amendment by a stroke of the pen and that no court could overturn this on constitutional grounds?)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Google it if you care to know.

2nd line

My computer must be broke. I keep getting things like this:

nypost.com...

A State Department expert on Ukraine told lawmakers this week that he raised concerns about Hunter Biden’s job with a Ukrainian natural gas firm in 2015 — but Joe Biden’s staff blew him off because the then-veep was preoccupied with his other son Beau’s cancer battle, Fox News reported Friday.

and:

www.westernjournal.com...

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden last week sought to distance himself from allegations he acted improperly when it came to Ukraine after one Iowa voter made it clear Biden’s efforts at deniability are failing.

Biden told NPR on Friday that no one ever warned him about the potential conflict of interest lurking behind his son Hunter’s lucrative job with a Ukraine energy firm.

The issue has come to haunt Joe Biden, who publicly touted his achievement as vice president in pushing Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who had investigated Burisma, the energy company that employed his son.

But I suppose it all in how you ask the question.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Broken link...you know damn well there's many links when you Google the OP's immature question. Stop trolling me. I'm not here to convince you, I merely commented that the OP's statement the left has never answered is debunked because googling this stupid question has been answered. Whether you agree or disagree with the answer is a different story but to make a statement the left has NEVER answered is WRONG.

The topic of the thread is not if the Bidens were involved with corruption. The thread is specifically about "A question the left won't answer." It has been answered. Google it. You get a F for your attempt at research. Pathetic

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The method he employed is against the Constitutional Amendment (4) that guarantees due process and a fair search.

Are you saying that the President should be above the Constitution (and able to, for instance, negate the 2nd Amendment by a stroke of the pen and that no court could overturn this on constitutional grounds?)

No, and I don't claim to understand constitutional law, I can only go on what I have heard and learned. And I remember hearing about some agreement the US had with Ukraine in regards to all this corruption.

But if Trump went against the constitution and broke the law, I would think that might be one of the articles of impeachment, don't you?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

calm down sport, I still haven't heard a solid answer to the original question.

If either Biden is tied in any way to corruption in Ukraine, doesn't that negate the whole reason for impeachment?

As a recap, the reason for impeachment is that Trump asked Zalinsky to look into the corruption, including the Burisma/Hunter Biden thing, being as how it had made it into the news previously. As my last post mentioned, the State department knew, and Biden's staff knew, but apparently Biden could only deal with one thing at a time. I'm sure the loss of his son was terrible, but he wasn't the manager of Krispy Kreem, he was the Vice President of the United States. I think that job might requite some multi tasking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join