It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question the left won't answer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I know I have asked it a few time, and never seen a response. But perhaps others have and there is a reasonable answer to this.

Question:
If any evidence exists that Either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden did ANYTHING corrupt while in Ukraine, anything at all, would't that totally negate the impeachment, and all the arguments over what Trump did or said? If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

If that idea is off base, I'd love to hear why.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If evidence exists, it gives reason for what Donald Trump did with regard to Ukraine.
Even if the Bidens were to be acquitted in a court of law, just the existence of evidence beforehand is enough to support what Trump did.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

They’ll revert to the script .

Right now it’s a “debunked conspiracy theory” .

When we find evidence it becomes a “vast right wing conspiracy” .

They’ve been doing it every since the Slick Willy got in office.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

They already said no because he didn't use the right process. What they don't want to admit is he could not use the right process. That process enabled illegal FISA warrants, illegal leaking, illegal spying, 30K's subpoena emails to be deleted, lying to the FBI by Hillary's staff to go unpunished. They controlled the process.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

maybe use proper channels would have been a more logical choice...

But that's just me...

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Trump used the power of Presidency for his own personal gain by blackmailing an ally to dig for dirt on his political opponent , that is wrong regardless of the reason.

If nothing else it shows how scared he is of a fair fight in this election.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

maybe use proper channels would have been a more logical choice...

But that's just me...

Peace

but does it negate the entire process regardless of the method used? I think it's an important argument.

And if you think the IC was trustworthy and not at all against Trump, you might have missed a few things that have been happening over the last 3 years. Who should he have called?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump used the power of Presidency for his own personal gain by blackmailing an ally to dig for dirt on his political opponent , that is wrong regardless of the reason.

Blackmail? I'm afraid I'll need you to explain how Zalinsky was pressured, or forced to......not comply with Trump's request. (you are aware that he never announced a new investigation, right?)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What I find the most ludicrous in this case is the lingo. So apparently they say, the left and the media, that Trump witheld aid to force Biden/Burisma get investigated. That was rather specific from the get go. Key word....Investigated !!!

Now let it sink in...he wanted an INVESTIGATION...which is an impeachable offence apparently. It's because..."you" dont want such stuff investigated.

The biggest crap show the Dems now have on their hands is...how to proceed without calling Biden to testify and ruin everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Blackmail? I'm afraid I'll need you to explain how Zalinsky was pressured, or forced to......not comply with Trump's request.

Ukraine is under pressure from Russia so the threat by Trump of withholding military funding and with the risk of distancing Ukraine from an important ally like the US would seem to me to be pressure enough.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The real irony is that if ever there was a Democratic presidential candidate uniquely vulnerable to the same kind of investigation abuse and rigor endured by Trump, it would be Biden.

How does that saying go? Be careful what you wish for.

The Democrats have trashed our constitution and placed on its head nearly every convention of American political governance in an attempt to get Trump. If they think a President Biden will now be immune from all of these precendents they've set over the last 4 years, then they truly are more delusional than even I have given them credit for.

If you believe in karma, and Biden wins the presidency, those next four years will be a master class lesson in what goes around comes around. Only I doubt Biden will survive any of it.

edit on 27-1-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Even though the Ukraine said they were unaware of the block ? and that he (pm or pres of Ukraine) felt not pressured and was not aware that it's quid pro quo ?

You want to disregard all that ?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The proper channels resulted in a $30mil fraudulent investigation into Donald Trump. An investigation we are now seeing being dismantled by FISA.

I dint blame Trump for not trusting "proper channels" as they have been demonstrably rigged against him since before he took office

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I know I have asked it a few time, and never seen a response. But perhaps others have and there is a reasonable answer to this.

Question:
If any evidence exists that Either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden did ANYTHING corrupt while in Ukraine, anything at all, would't that totally negate the impeachment, and all the arguments over what Trump did or said? If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

If that idea is off base, I'd love to hear why.

JOE BIDEN IS ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT FORCING THE UKRAINE TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN'S CORRUPTION BY THREATENING TO WITHHOLD $1.X BILLION OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

www.youtube.com...

Of course, the Marxist globalist oligarchy tries to keep awareness of that minimized & certainly off their very controlled media.

But the video is widely available.

And Juliani has dozens of documents & recorded interviews proving such corruption, as well.

I don't understand why such evidence isn't shoved in the face of every liberal idiot politico 24/7.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

You want to disregard all that ?

I don't disregard it I see it for what it was , a political statement worded to stay on side with their important ally.

edit on 27-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Blackmail? I'm afraid I'll need you to explain how Zalinsky was pressured, or forced to......not comply with Trump's request.

Ukraine is under pressure from Russia so the threat by Trump of withholding military funding and with the risk of distancing Ukraine from an important ally like the US would seem to me to be pressure enough.

But he sold them Javelin missiles, and didn't even bother to tell them he was withholding the aid. And how do you reconcile the previous administrations actions, if Ukraine was in such danger from Russia? from the sound of it, NOT giving the aid, is akin to a war crime. Should Obama be brought before the UN?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You are aware Trump was firing ambassadors and withholding aid before Biden was running right? Your all's timeline don't even add up... If you actually think Trump is concerned about Biden's bid for the Whitehouse you are either ignorant or misinformed.

Listen just say it "I hate Donald Trump and he is incapable of doing right in my eyes". It won't surprise us but it may make you feel better about this TDS denial you seem to suffer from.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh...but I dont get it. And it's not a political statement when a whistleblower claims he heard something and was worried, a blower that dems dug up ? suddenly...it's not political...it's the truth. And everybody is worried about the law

And in the end why would Ukraine lie for Trump ?...Trump is stupid and dangerous MSM says...if they had just played ball and Zelinsky corroborated dems claims, you could have had Trump already removed and Dem candidate practically assured win on next election, and Ukraine showered with golden bars.

Yet the man lied though his teeth to stay chummy with Trump. Right.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I'm still baffled by the relevance of Yovonavich and her testimony, situation, and the issues with all that. She didn't like Trump, she said bad things about him while representing the US, and He fired her. She even got to come back, get a super cushy job for the same pay, and continue her career. Was Trump not allowed to make changes with his state department?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

They are just using the Bidens at this point. The Democrats will toss them to the dogs when he is no longer needed. My Dem friends all tend to negate and say that will never happen, but if it did, that is a separate issue. The focus should only be on Trump's abuse of power and obstructing Congress. Sound bites and more sound bites repeated ad nauseum.

I think Their biggest fear and yes, Republicans too is that their established and entrenched corruption for decades will come to light. That their woven global connections all become unraveled. They become powerless under true transparency of practices.

Their worse fear? They would actually no longer be seen as powerful and would be beholdened to those that elected them. Trump isn't playing the political game as they were taught. He is actually trying to do what he was elected to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join