It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton is looking for his 15 minutes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Can you point me in the direction where Bolton is publicly denying the content of his manuscript, his own words of what happened "in the room", as being reported?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is this the point in time when the left starts fawning over Bolton and trusting his every word and thinks he's awesome?

The same Bolton they hated, despised and didn't trust when Trump hired him?

That Bolton?

Because if I remember correctly, there were a few threads on the subject.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
hey man
whatever is convenient at the time

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Can you point me in the direction where Bolton is publicly denying the content of his manuscript, his own words of what happened "in the room", as being reported?

LOL, for Bolton to "say it happened", he would have had to be in front of a camera or recording device and use his voice to utter the words, "It happened". I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I am clearly and emphatically saying as of yet, I haven't seen ANY proof that he did say it. And for you to make that claim, you MUST produce a link, or admit you made it up.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Careful what you wish for! Bolton could call a press conference at any minute.

Bolton didn't "say it", he wrote it. It's part of the suspiciously leaked 12 pages of his book manuscript Bolton's publisher submitted to the White House, about a month ago. It's only matter of time until it all comes out.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

All that is fine. Perhaps you can just quote the passage in his book then. I’m not worried about the truth, it’s the lies I tend to watch out for.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Careful what you wish for! Bolton could call a press conference at any minute.

Bolton didn't "say it", he wrote it. It's part of the suspiciously leaked 12 pages of his book manuscript Bolton's publisher submitted to the White House, about a month ago. It's only matter of time until it all comes out.

ahahahaha
you are reduced to hoping a former admin official calls a press conference to bail your farce impeachment out
ahahahaha
had nancy and jerry done this properly perhaps there would be no need

lol

good luck with the 67 votes
ahahahaha

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What about this video, which shows Bolton stating that he would "lie" in order to protect Americans?

So tell me, why wouldn't he twist the truth to get back at Trump after he got fired? How could anyone find him credible after his past statements?

Why did this "bombshell" leak come out while Trump's defense team is taking center stage at his impeachment trial this week?

What exactly did Nancy Pelosi mean, when she said senators will “pay a price” for blocking new witnesses?

This Bolton manuscript "leak" sure smells like a planned set-up to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why are you making this about me?

If Bolton has relevant evidence and testimony to add, I'd like to see and hear it.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well, if Bolton is lying to the American people about what Trump did and said, to protect the American people, I'd hate to know what Trump really did and said that's compelled Bolton to undermine Trump's impeachment defense by offering to testify.

edit on 27-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com... d1123971#liveBlogHeader well trump denies it and its been pretty hard to find a direct quote from bolton on it other then he is irked about the leak

Hawley, preparing motions to subpoena Bidens, Schiff, whistleblower, says Bolton reporting 'a bunch of hearsay' Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., told "Fox & Friends" on Monday that if new testimony is approved, the Senate should hear from those Trump-sought witnesses too — something he tweeted about last week. In the event additional witness testimony and documents are approved, Hawley said he has prepared subpoenas for testimony and documents from the Bidens, the whistleblower who alerted Congress to Trump's Ukraine dealings and lead House manager Adam Schiff, among others. His office said the subpoenas would also include documents and testimony from and intelligence community Inspector General Michael Atkinson. Of Bolton's book, Hawley said "it's certainly going to sell a lot of" copies. "Listen, I can't tell from the New York Times report what is actually being reported here," he said. "I can't tell if this is something new. I can't tell if they've actually seen the manuscript. It's all a bunch of hearsay and clearly it's an attempt to try to influence the course of the trial."
but apparently witnesses may be back on the table per hawley

www.foxnews.com... here is the closest to a response ive found from bolton on the matter and it is from his team not himself

"On December 30, 2019, I submitted, on behalf of Ambassador Bolton, a book manuscript to the National Security Council’s Records Management Division for standard prepublication security review for classified information. As explained in my cover letter to Ellen J. Knight, Senior Director of the Records Management Division, we submitted the manuscript notwithstanding our firm belief that the manuscript contained no information that could reasonably be considered classified and on the assurance that the 'process of reviewing submitted materials is restricted to those career government officials and employees regularly charged with responsibility for such reviews' and that the 'contents of Ambassador Bolton’s manuscript will not be reviewed or otherwise disclosed to any persons not regularly involved in that process.'"Cooper continued: "A copy of my December 30 letter is attached. It is clear, regrettably, from The New York Times article published today that the prepublication review process has been corrupted and that information has been disclosed by persons other than those properly involved in reviewing the manuscript."
so nothing concrete on that front yet other then they seem to be mad about it leaking

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
At this point I don't think it matters what Bolton has to say. Or whether he says it in a book or the Senate floor.

Over the last three years there have been so many round abouts and "boom shells" regarding the conduct of this president and other political leaders both Republican and Democratic its impossible to know what is truth and what is unprecedent corruption.

The way I see it the only way to give the most Americans satisfaction is to end this impeachment insanity and allow them to decide at the ballot box.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We don't even know what his actual words were. He could have said he "feels" Trump was going after Biden and that is good enough for the left. Here we are talking about it all and not even a quote of what he said. lol

If Trump actually said something to the effect that he wants to go after Biden we do know that Bolton never actually told it to anyone and no one else has said they heard it too...hmmm

edit on 27-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Like the other 32 books that were going to end the presidency we have seen in the last few years.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
twitter.com... apparently the white house corespondant for nyt is some what walking back her claims about the bomb shell bolton book first tweet

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT · 6h Bolton left the White House on terrible terms and was not always seen as a reliable narrator by colleagues. The he said/he said of him versus Trump on tying the aid to investigations is testing that in a pronounced way.
and 2nd tweet

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT Bolton also has the ability to speak publicly in some way and has chosen not to so far - something White House officials have noted as they point to the fact that he got a book deal and say he wants to boost sales.
so there is this now which is pretty interesting as why has bolton not spoken publicly? is it because he wants people to only be able to read about his "bombshell" statement in his book after they buy it?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Best guess is the white house pushed this leak out to get ahead of the book release. They love leaking or admitting to things before new actually breaks so it softens the blow.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh look, the left made up some news because impeachment is failing.

Magically, just in the nick of time some damning “thought crimes” Trump may have committed should blow this case wide open.

What a joke, it’s like they think we forgot about the Kavanaugh hearings, Russia collusion, or a host of other examples the left has used this same tactic.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As far as I know, Bolton has yet to personally confirm what the NY Times reported. But...

The “House Bolton Maneuver” was a pre-planned operation to use a timed NSC ‘resistance’ leak to frame a new demand for testimony in the Senate. From the beginning the House intentionally constructed an impeachment process to avoid the judicial branch because the construction of the articles was dependent on an unconstitutional creation: impeachment by decree of the Speaker.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
PARNAS crashed and burned, so Democrats had to reach deeeeep into the bag of tricks.

After today, it's now obvious to even MSNBC that if Bolton is subpoenaed, Joe Biden is subpoenaed. As one of the "experts" just uttered..."Are we sure we want to open that pandora's box?"

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
PARNAS crashed and burned, so Democrats had to reach deeeeep into the bag of tricks.

After today, it's now obvious to even MSNBC that if Bolton is subpoenaed, Joe Biden is subpoenaed. As one of the "experts" just uttered..."Are we sure we want to open that pandora's box?"

In all honesty I’m in a pickle on this one. On one hand I don’t want the Republicans to give in to the Democrats blatant abuse of power of trying to dictate the Senate from the House.

On the other hand, I want to see witnesses. I think we will root out a lot of corruption if we start looking into foreign aid now that I see how it’s operated. We wonder why our government is so ineffective and then find out it’s cause we’re throwing money away to get the politicians and their families rich in pointless and corrupt policy. Most likely foreign and domestic.

I think this goes far and wide and is why even Republicans are hesitant to call witnesses.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

Like the other 32 books that were going to end the presidency we have seen in the last few years.

As far as I know, Bolton has yet to personally confirm what the NY Times reported. But...

The “House Bolton Maneuver” was a pre-planned operation to use a timed NSC ‘resistance’ leak to frame a new demand for testimony in the Senate. From the beginning the House intentionally constructed an impeachment process to avoid the judicial branch because the construction of the articles was dependent on an unconstitutional creation: impeachment by decree of the Speaker.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

I hope this will be the catalyst to get enough Republicans onboard for calling witnesses. After today's presentation, MSNBC "experts" are now becoming nervous. They see there are good reasons for Joe Biden to testify....to "prove his innocence", as Pelosi says about President Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join