It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are coming for your guns, now more than ever. Is a catastrophic event imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

To answer your question..Possibly. I put my theory on it in this thread. Link

My general theory is that the Apocalypse of the Bible started around 1948 or so. And in my thread I pointed out that it appears the prophesies of Daniel are supposed to rerun in their entirety and are running now. If so and I have the timeline right it appears that the government of Iran has at most 1-2 years and then it collapses into a bloodbath and gets replaced. But then the next main event seems to be a massive collapse of governments around the world. And it would appear that the government of the US collapses with it. Replaced by the 4 notable horns of the goat. 4 republics. And then they join a European confederacy of states to create a superstate on the way to a one world government.

So I think that it's possible the powers that be may be aware of this or are actually planning and wanting this catastrophe to happen. With the creation of superstates a stop on the way to a one world government.

edit on 27-1-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Britain has strict gun control.

There is a huge difference between The U.S. and Britain. We are not the same country.

Well, that's true.

originally posted by: alldaylong

National Policy is made by the government of the said country.

Foreign nationals don't have any input into it. If they do, then you really do have problems.

Britain's national policy is dictated by the European Union. US national policy is dictated by the US Constitution.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

This is insanely fantastic.

Its information like this which is an actual true indicator of the economy.

There are a lot of free market and libertarian outlets which would love to quote this information, it needs to be spread far and wide.

www.trusselltrust.org...

But I see that this is a UK based organization but I wonder if there is similar information we could find for US food banks.

a reply to: TheRedneck

Many believe that the Great Depression was a manipulated crash due to the recall of margin loans.

Many prominent bankers seemed to have foreknowledge, having sold off their assets prior to the crash.

The Fed helped to extend the Depression by drying up liquidity.

Nixon implemented price controls, which is always a mistake.

And then removed us from the gold standard so we could finance more wars…

Centrally planned economics was what caused the 2008 collapse. Government policy, the Fed’s policy of artificially low interest rates caused the malinvestment.

The best part ofcurse being that while Ron Paul and a few others were warning of the coming collapse, the Fed and Bernanke were saying everything was fine!

But our next crash is going to be worse than 2008 because since then, individuals and businesses have leveraged a ton more debt…

a reply to: Ahabstar

Perfect.

The only thing government can actually do is infringe on rights, which come from God or occur naturally.

They have no authority to do 99% of what they do. These alphabet agencies, laws, policies are all unconstitutional.

a reply to: blueman12

The “mentally ill” don’t have a right to self defense? The hell is that?

edit on 27-1-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If they come get my guns, I will be calling the cops everytime a bear comes into the yard, and also when two squirrels are fighting on the deck over the food. You can't take crap from those squirrels.

If everyone called the cops everytime there is a bump in the night,, they will give us back our guns. You have to have coffee and donuts for the cops if you do that though, which will lead to the cops getting fat.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here you go, its Feeding America. DONATE while you are there!

www.feedingamerica.org...

Also, don't forget the real unemployment rate...the one that doesn't get reported. It's called the U-6 and includes underemployed peeps. its rooughly double the U3 rate.

www.thebalance.com...

I am trying to find the stats on those with two or more jobs.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Also, Ford is near bankruptsy....and if this virus thing goes global it could possibly slow things down a notch, whi h could trigger this event even faster. GM wont be far behind...

www.ccn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Coming for your guns.... known by "many" for "some time" wow. Sounds paranoid to me. You know what's been happening for some time? All the crap about guns being taken as a cause for fear and rage. At the time of the writing of the Constitution, a militia made up of citizens had nearly the exact same weapons as the Army of the British. Keeping those weapons meant being able to fight back against the State. Now? Sorry. We don't have bombers and fighters and tanks and missiles and ..... allllll the other weapons. The government isn't worried about your ARs. You are greatly outgunned.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: 727Sky

I would agree that most Dems are worse, but we're seeing a definitive change among Republicans who are supposed to be defenders of the 2A.

Lets be honest, the majority of our public "servants", fear an armed civilian population.

Rather amusingly, it's the other way around. Public servants don't fear an armed population as guns are a high value retail item. An armed population is a spending population. Guns are a symbol of a strong economy.

In recent years there has been a sea change among moderate republican voters. They have gone from 2A at any cost to calling for "sensible" gun control. Your average moderate republican is now more afraid of a mass shooter than the government.

They believe that they are safer if guns are kept out of the hands of idiots and crazy people.

Frankly, I agree. The more crazy people who get disarmed the less chance that they will shoot up somewhere near me. I won't have to take down a bad guy with a gun if they don't have a gun.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Britain's national policy is dictated by the European Union.

No, it isn't.

General question:

Who is 'they' and why are 'they' coming for your guns?

From the outside looking in it seems no-one is actually wanting to 'take your guns away' but some people seem to want to prevent known lunatics etc from owning guns in an effort to minimise the number of whacko's trying to kill innocent people.

Gun ownership in the US is pretty much unique; its engrained in the US psyche and there are so many guns in circulation that any attempts at prohibition or control would probably only result in the immediate criminalisation of huge numbers of previously law abiding citizens and/or disarming those self same people whilst leaving enormous numbers of guns in the hands of violent criminals etc.
Its a situation unique to the US.
Comparing gun control/ownership in the US with the same in other countries is shear stupidity.

That being said why anyone would need an automatic rifle to shoot deer is beyond me?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I've said it all along, and I'll continue to say it. The only reason the GOP defends, in any fashion, the 2nd amendment rights of Americans is because many Dems are against defending it.

When that changes, if it does, so to will the opinions of the GOP in general. Florida as an exemplar of that.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Many believe that the Great Depression was a manipulated crash due to the recall of margin loans.

Many believe the earth is flat. They're wrong too. The causes of the great Depression are well-documented.

Many prominent bankers seemed to have foreknowledge, having sold off their assets prior to the crash.

Someone familiar with how the economy works would have sold off their assets prior to the crash. That's like saying that someone who wins in Vegas had some sort of inside knowledge... there are people who understand the workings of the slot machines and watch the floor, engaging one only when it is likely to be primed for a big payoff.

The Fed helped to extend the Depression by drying up liquidity.

The Fed makes a lot of mistakes.

Nixon implemented price controls, which is always a mistake.

Agreed.

And then removed us from the gold standard so we could finance more wars…

Bretton-Woods (which laid the groundwork for abandonment of the gold standard) was in 1944. Lieutenant Richard Nixon was serving in the Navy.

Centrally planned economics was what caused the 2008 collapse. Government policy, the Fed’s policy of artificially low interest rates caused the malinvestment.

That's a nice, diplomatic way of saying that it was caused by the Federal government. Exactly what I said, but I pointed at the exact policies that were to blame.

But our next crash is going to be worse than 2008 because since then, individuals and businesses have leveraged a ton more debt…

Absolute debt is not the prime indicator. Debt itself is not a problem, as long as the debt is sustainable. The 2008 crash happened because the debt in question was unsustainable; people were receiving loans they could not repay due to ill-advised Federal policy.

Shareholders' debt-to-equity ratio was actually at its highest during the Obama administration, when the economy was at its worst.

None of which above actually addresses my point, which was that the new policies being presented by the majority of DNC Presidential candidates are almost a guarantee that the economy will crash. They are based on unsustainable debt and will cause similar conditions to any other depression in history. No economy can withstand such abuse for long.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
S&F for the possibilities...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join