It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kobe Bryant dies in Chopper crash?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: InTheLight

Nah, I'll just bite my tongue.

Don't hurt yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Yeah, reading this seems to indicate someone f___ed up real bad.

Zoey Tur, a former news chopper pilot in Los Angeles with more than 10,000 hours of flying time, said the flight path data looks to her like the pilot became lost and might have been going too fast given the conditions. He could have lost sight of the freeways he was following.

There will be lawsuits by the family members. I don't blame them.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.usatoday.com...

Yeah, reading this seems to indicate someone f___ed up real bad.

Zoey Tur, a former news chopper pilot in Los Angeles with more than 10,000 hours of flying time, said the flight path data looks to her like the pilot became lost and might have been going too fast given the conditions. He could have lost sight of the freeways he was following.

Is 10,000 hours of flying time equate to excellent experience?

There will be lawsuits by the family members. I don't blame them.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarvinSapp
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt
I was looking up to Kobe when I was 17

Just because you couldn't make a difference with your athletic career doesn't mean Kobe didn't. Js bra
What did you do with yours ? Ive got Goden Gloves for life Jack

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I dont have an athletic career sir not sure where u got that from
Have a goodnight
edit on 27-1-2020 by MarvinSapp because: I quit

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarvinSapp
I dont have an athletic career sir not sure where u got that from
Have a goodnight
Nite nite

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Will there be no lessons learned here?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Very sad. I heard the news when I tuned in to the golf tournament. Tiger was a big fan of Kobe and someone told him. You can tell it is affecting him to.

Kobe was one of very few, perhaps the only one who could keep up with MJ on the basketball court.
Yep guys like Kobe and Tiger ( philandering fools ) need each other to exchange high price call girls ! They kept it real until it all blew up in their faces ! These athletes are fools and dorks !

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This tweet from 2012 says Kobe Bryant would likely die in a helicopter crash. Kind of spooky.

mobile.twitter.com...
Helicopters are horrible forms of safe travel ! The more he had to be a cool guy with a helicopter the more his chances of dying in one went up !

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: RMFX1

Brilliant.

Well, not really.

How many people died today? How many children suffering from leukemia or something else?

This guy threw a ball around and that's worthy of a thread here on ATS.

No.
Finally someone with perspective and a brain ! My hat is off to you !

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

I do have something to say about it. Outside of a small group of people, this is a non event. People die, all day, every day.
You are dealing with people in a country that allows the NCAA to run our higher learning ! The reason threads about a guy who played with a ball for a living and died are , because our schools produce bellow 3rd world test scores ! People are ignorant ! Mozart was buried in a mass grave ! Did people cry on television when Tokomak engineers die in car crashes or when a oncologist gets killed ? No they dont , yet in my book Doctors , Teachers and Physicists should be paid millions while ball players make 80 grand or less a year ! Von Braun lived and retired in Alabama , yet Saban and Role Tide is all you know about that goofy state ! Sad sad sad ! I agree with you 100% RMFX1

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

And he brought children aboard with him during a severe fog situation...what was the decision making there?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

And he brought children aboard with him during a severe fog situation...what was the decision making there?
Arrogance knows no boundaries!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt

originally posted by: InTheLight

Arrogance knows no boundaries!
China has millions in quarantine and we have people who play with a ball worth millions crying on tv about a guy most of them didn’t even know ! How about not play a game , because people in China are dealing with real problems !

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The black mamba dies as a deadly poison hits the planet...ritual sacrifice?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Mechanical failure or not, I firmly believe there should of been a 2nd pilot there for support especially going through those conditions around that type of terrain.

It’s just my humble 2 cents. They know better than I do. Career pilot. Sophisticated helicopter. Kobe appears to have some experience riding/co piloting in helicopters etc.

Could it been a gloss over? Who knows. It’s unfortunate either way. And one can only hope to try and learn from it.

I’m in shock. Forgive me. Just trying to make sense of it in this early stage. Unreal. And very sad. Really tough when you hear about these tragic events.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's very simple: They should have taken the car instead of the Helicopter that day.

I wanted to go flying that day as well and canceled my plans when I saw the weather.

Why they choose to go anyway is a mystery - there was no other plane in the air under VFR at that time.

I can tell you this - the Pilot got disoriented and then panicked. Also the Pilot was instrument rated BUT we all are instrument rated and we barely use it in SoCal. So just being "rated" doesn't mean proficiency or even switching "gears" in time to understand the situation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

I do have something to say about it. Outside of a small group of people, this is a non event. People die, all day, every day.

True.

So why are you here posting about this particular "non-event"?

Does something about it rub you the wrong way?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Of course, all the coverage touts how he was a true family man now. No mention of the alleged sexual assault in 2003 and his self-admitted cheating. But no doubt he was a heck of a basketball player.

Let's not kick a man when he's down. Let's kick him when he's dead. And his daughter is dead too for that matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
It's very simple: They should have taken the car instead of the Helicopter that day.

I wanted to go flying that day as well and canceled my plans when I saw the weather.

Why they choose to go anyway is a mystery - there was no other plane in the air under VFR at that time.

I can tell you this - the Pilot got disoriented and then panicked. Also the Pilot was instrument rated BUT we all are instrument rated and we barely use it in SoCal. So just being "rated" doesn't mean proficiency or even switching "gears" in time to understand the situation.

www.youtube.com...
It wont be long before some west coast nut claims the fog was due to global warming and rich white folks who own industry are to blame ! It is coming Im sure if it has not already

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join