It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Impeachment Notes So Far...Did I Miss Anything ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The experts on CNN and MSNBC today are opining about how wonderfully airtight the case is against President Trump, and if Republicans don't vote to remove him, that means it's a white wash, and was not a fair trial.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A fake talking point that will be parroted by morons even though they cannot point to one single aspect of the case that is ‘airtight’

The media is TELLING its brainwashed followers what to think and say when the doomed-to-fail case reaches its inevitable conclusion. Because the media knows it’s mindless believers will NOT watch or follow the hoax at all.

One of them even keeps referring to the senate trial as “court”. That’s how little they understand what is happening.

“It wasn’t fair. It was a whitewash. It’s a cover up” definitely going to hear those laughable statements over the next week.

All lies of course.

ZERO evidence does not equal ‘airtight case’.

The presentation of their argument was pathetic at best. Having a total fool in front of the cameras like that was not a good move either. Schiff is obviously a buffoon. That’s undeniable.

Total exoneration. Funny that. Thanks media for ensuring the ‘popular vote’ lands firmly in the President’s lap this November.
edit on 26 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: whyamIhere

Democrats conveniently omitted the fact that United States and Ukraine have a specific treaty for rooting out corruption.

Yes, and one of the stipulations of that treaty is to how the two countries communicate in relation to anti-corruption.

Only the Attorney General can deputize authoritatively, in writing, on the US side. The deputized officers must be pre-authorized by the AG, with the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice Department and the Prosecutor General, prior to any such communication.

On the Ukrainian side, only the Ministry of Justice Department and the Prosecutor General can be communicated with, in regard to treaty investigations.

Neither President is authorized under the treaty. Article 2 is quite clear on that.

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters - Library of Congress

Neither, Trump, Volodymyr Zelensky nor Guiliani have been deputized for such communications by the AG or Ukrainian authorities in regard to this treaty.

Therefore, Trump's communications directly with Volodymyr Zelensky are not related to, or covered by, this treaty.

edit on 26/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let me see if I got this right...

Trump is being impeached because a career politician that was VP for eight years.

Has been using his idiot son and apparently the rest of his family to get filthy rich.

Meanwhile, Trump had the unmitigated gall to ask an ally to look into it.

So, the crime here is not the Biden’s shaking down our allies for millions.

The crime is asking a corruption reformer to look into corruption.

Then, after a sham impeachment that was completely partisan.

They send Fat Jerry Nadler and Adan pencil-neck Schiff to the Senate.

Bill and Ted couldn’t dream up this adventure.

So, does anyone else want witnesses ? Me either...

Not surprising that you didn't get it at all. You are all as hoodwinked as the Hillary hard core supporters.

Trump didn't ask, he threatened do it or else, despite no real evidence ever being presented that Biden was guilty of any wrongdoing, just conspiracy theory. I still haven't seen proof of anything more than Hunter getting a paycheck and Burisma hiring his firm to do consulting. Nothing illegal at all. Republicans can call Bidens to the stand with their simple majority. Do you wonder why they won't? Because it would blow their whole conspiracy theory to bits. Where is all the evidence that Rudy has acquired? Why is this champion against corruption refusing to honor his promise to release his tax returns, but yet wants to accuse others of financial wrong doing at every opportunity?

As far as the impeachment, Republicans and Trump had every opportunity to present their side of the story. They could have compelled Biden to testify by presenting evidence themselves. Instead the entire White house and those down the chain of command were ordered not to appear by Trump. They refused to provide any documents or allow any witnesses to testify, and yet the Comrades scream he should be exonerated.

Time is running out Comrades.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No I’m not an American

Due to the fact your a long time member I’ll go easy.

You don’t get to vote.

You’re entitled to your opinion.

I can tell you Americans are tired of people tearing our Country down.

They say exactly what you say about our President.

Maybe they can all come and live in Xanadu with you.

PS. Complete thoughts only. Stop breaking everything down line by line.
edit on 26-1-2020 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2020 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Here's Joe Biden's 2015 tax return. As Vice President of the USA, I can't see anything wrong with it.

So , now , you work for the United States Internal Revenue Service and have done your due diligence by a thorough investigation ?

edit on 1/26/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I hope its true that Trump's team will expose Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman as creating the Whistleblower hoax that lit the fuse for impeachment. Then, even the status of "Impeached" will be removed from President Trump's stellar record.

That will genuinely trigger physical and mental destruction in the lives of those a-holes screaming, "He's impeached for Life!"

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wow..that's actually USEFUL information (to me) you shared! Thank-you.

I guess the info was gathered using back-channels. If the documents are real, we're still in business.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I hear Bolton is bringing out a book..

Should be an interesting read.

Peace

Eta: [url=https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/us/politics/trump-bolton-book-ukraine.html

Hmm nytimes link not working...
edit on 26-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Look how John Bolton exposed President Barack Obama!

www.amazon.com...

As someone said earlier, and the MSM torments over, BOLTON MAY BE A STAUNCH TRUMP SUPPORTER.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Experts from Bolton's book have leaked. Of relevance to the impeachment trial:

Bolton, who left the White House in September, also wrote that Trump told him in August that he was withholding nearly $400 million in congressionally approved military aide to Ukraine until Kyiv assisted with investigations into his political rivals, including former Vice President and presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Those funds were released in September.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Here's Joe Biden's 2015 tax return. As Vice President of the USA, I can't see anything wrong with it.

So , now , you work for the United States Internal Revenue Service and have done your due diligence by a thorough investigation ?

No, for some people, fiscal transparency is a thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wow..that's actually USEFUL information (to me) you shared! Thank-you.

I guess the info was gathered using back-channels. If the documents are real, we're still in business.

Most government documents are not secret. The library of Congress is an authoritative place for government documentation.

No need for back channels.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Here's Joe Biden's 2015 tax return.

At long last, the U.S. may be moving toward preventing the types of anonymous shell companies that criminals, kleptocrats, and arms dealers have long sought. But just as Delaware, the country’s leading anonymous shell company provider, gets on board with new transparency measures, Congress has taken a significant step back, gutting a bill that could have potentially ended the U.S.’s role as the world’s anonymous company capital.

What's Quid Pro Joes connection to Delaware again?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If you really think that McConnell wants to block all witnesses from testifying because he thinks Trump is innocent...

You are a special kind of stupid.

and:

Trump could shoot someone in the senate and still get acquitted 53-47.
Unless he shot a republican, then it would be 52-47.

--- and this is the truth, and the world knows it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Yeah it's pretty pathetic, can't wait for the Senate vote to acquit.

My guess either McConnell or POTUS' Defense Team will ask for a verdict before any debate on witnesses.
PROBABLY after the 16 hours of questions from the Senators, but could be at the close of opening presentations.
Given the 2/3 majority needed to remove from office, the only thing witnesses would do is prolong the trial.
Investigations into parties bringing charges or Bidens family can wait until after the impeachment trial.

Just my two cents.
ganjoa

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

--- and this is the truth, and the world knows it.

yep
no path to 67

you just now figuring this out?
you germans are slow
no wonder hitler got over on you lot

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
you germans are slow

Seriously dude?

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: shooterbrody
you germans are slow

Seriously dude?

Peace

oh yes
seriously
as bad as the orange bad man is
he is no comparison
nor is the ignorance of those people who put him in the position to do historically horrible things

those people shouldn't be judging anyone imo

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The people who put Hitler in a position of power are almost all dead.

You just insulted an entire country because of your problem with one poster.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join