It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will MSM/DNC Blame Trump For The Corona Virus?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lack of diversity on his team that is handling this.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know, but it looks like Trump is well taken care of on the Sudafed front, judging by all the drugs popping out of drawer, there on our right. Too bad whoever photoshopped that bowl of soup into the picture didn't photoshop all those drug out!

ALL those drugs!

That veritable pharmacy.

That junkie's grab bag.

That scum bag addict's smorgasbord of lets see...a first aid kit on the left, decongestant in the middle, bandaids or benadryl beneath, and a box of tissue or disposable gloves on the right.

I bet either one of two equally appalling and unacceptable sititions is so...that that drawer looks the same every administration or that he got the sniffles or for all we know full-blown cold, given his insatiable sexual appetite and habits...

[(and how he raped yet another woman...this one a poor lady whom multiple leaders of the biggest nations and bodies of people on earth just cant get enough of judging by the fact that the Pope also raped this one in the past and at Best Buy nonetheless where it should be a god given right to visit for shopping and feel safe (teeheehee).
But I have learned from the pastthrre years its been shouted from the rooftops every week, that we MUST stop evaluating a womans account of a sex crime and just know its all true since no woman would have any reason to wait three decades during which she got by then suddenly, and only when coinciding with a federal impeachment, a federal election, or a federal judiciary appointment, pass thr point you are able to keep it bottled up any longer and though you kept it from the world for decades, suddenly decide not to do the quiet, dignified, thing a person concerned with her integrity and what people might think would do and file a claim in the county in which the offense occured anonymously to the public through a discreet lawyer who will spare her any residual discomfort or harbored shame, but instead to go from keeping it bottled up and a personal matter, to advertising your identity amd the sexual violation thru avenues which assure every last human being on earth and even the few in space become aware of the incident overnight.

Amazing that these world leaders always rape her while shes at the store. But then again, dont they always? I know im on alert any time im pushing that grocery cart knowing how at any moment I could be jumped and entered by the President of the United States, violently bottomphunked by Emperor Naruhito or ravished by Elizabeth as, like the accusor did, I "stamp my feet" in a tantrum of protest, "no! ::pouting:: i dont wanna! CMON I MEAN IT your Imperial Majesty I DO NOT consent! I came for eggs and yogurt, not for this! Always just a sales associate turning his or her back away from some vicar of Jesus Christ, some head of state, some monarch or some leader of the free world restraining you for a jolly good rogering.)]

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt
Just as a reference;
sum ting wong

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: IAMTAT
Trump's 'economic miracle' is built entirely on credit.

Ummm... our entire financial system is based on debt/credit. Trump didn't do that, he's simply having to deal with the reality of it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join