It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will MSM/DNC Blame Trump For The Corona Virus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is that a picture of Trump clearing the swamp , bit small isn't it ?

That is Trump EATING the swamp one bowl at a time. Pretty good so far too. Just one man like Trump can really make a difference.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I saw seeds of it somewhere. Something about the trade war blah blah blah

CNN

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I predict your prediction will fail to manifest itself , MSM have more important Trump things to report on.

Parnas, who was involved in the impeachment proceedings, worked with Trump's former attorney Rudy Giuliani to oust Yovanovitch and claimed the president 'knew exactly what was going on', in a televised interview.

Although they have been pictured together, Trump has said of Parnas: 'I don’t know him, I don’t believe I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t need the help of a man I haven’t met before, other than perhaps taken a picture.' The removal of Yovanovitch has played a key role in the current impeachment proceedings against the president

I consider you an intelligent member here, so I'm going to need some help. Could you please lay out for me the issues that might exist with Trump getting rid of Yovonovich, or even being buddies with Parnes? I try to keep up with things, but this one seems to have slipped by me. Thanks in advance for your help on this.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't think that one could blame any human for the evolution of a virus. They are notoriously unstable.

If anything, it is the consumption of inadequately cooked foods that carried the precursor virus that allowed it to cross the species barrier, but even then, sometimes spontaneous mutation can create a cross species killer.

I think that the US Economy where the national debt has never dropped below GDP is Trump's legacy. It was bound to happen at some stage in America's economic future, as soon as there was someone who was stupid enough to not react to fix it.

Trump's 'economic miracle' is built entirely on credit. The country's production of wealth cannot keep up with it's spendings:

United States Gross Federal Debt to GDP - Trading Economics

The country is metaphorically buying flat-screen TV's that it can't afford to pay for. At some stage, the creditors will take everything.

edit on 26/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Give it a rest

Man these kinds of threads are beyond dumb

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I saw seeds of it somewhere. Something about the trade war blah blah blah

CNN

YUP.
CNN building the foundation..."Mean Trump Hates Suffering Chinese People":

Hong Kong (CNN Business)China's economy is slumping and the country is still suffering the effects of the trade war with America. An outbreak of a new and deadly virus is the last thing it needs.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have 10 bucks that says the insane left will be able to blame Trump for this because of. . . . . . .

Man-Made Climate Change!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I love hearing these failures claim that President Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing when it comes to economics.

Makes me laugh.

As for blaming the President for the outbreak, 100% plausible the media will try it and, if they do, 100% guaranteed the moronic minority will parrot it.

They’re not saying it yet because the media hasn’t TOLD them too. No capability of independent thought.
Like when Soleimani was killed, NOBODY claimed it was ‘murder’ until the media TOLD them too. And then, parrot parrot parrot.

Impeachment hoax: failed. Time for the next losing round.
edit on 26 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well, as projection has been shown to be a recent exercise in futility...karma looking at her clock knowing the source and motive of this predicament; so when the media project it in such a way, I mean report it it only confirms the proclivity of activities being put in use in it's death throes?

The anecdote is shelved until a number is drawn from the cup?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I love hearing these failures claim that President Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing when it comes to economics.

Makes me laugh.

As for blaming the President for the outbreak, 100% plausible the media will try it and, if they do, 100% guaranteed the moronic minority will parrot it.

They’re not saying it yet because the media hasn’t TOLD them too. No capability of independent thought.
Like when Soleimani was killed, NOBODY claimed it was ‘murder’ until the media TOLD them too. And then, parrot parrot parrot.

Impeachment hoax: failed. Time for the next losing round.

If the country spends more on credit than it has been able to earn, that is not good.

Trump has paid for the wall, for the government shutdown, for the artificially buoyed-up wages, for the tax breaks and everything else by taking the money from somewhere else.

It could all be a fantastic reshuffle of the budget, but the money has come from credit and the budget still doesn't balance.

The national debt exceeded GDP once, briefly, when Obama was in office but he reigned it in. It had never happened previously. However the debt has exceeded GDP for the entire three years of Trump's first term.

edit on 26/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And those same people who claim that the President’s economic policies are defective........”Bernie Sanders should be President”

Ha ha haaaa.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Can't wait for the open boarder discussion if the outbreak presents in greater numbers here.
edit on 26-1-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I thought about that too, what better argument against open boarders than what's presenting itself right now. Remember never let a good catastrophe go to waste. Something like that.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If President Trump's FAA had done a better job of inspecting helicopters Kobe Bryant would still be with us.

How's that?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't know, but it looks like Trump is well taken care of on the Sudafed front, judging by all the drugs popping out of drawer, there on our right. Too bad whoever photoshopped that bowl of soup into the picture didn't photoshop all those drug out!

Im sure he would appreciate it if you kept this to yourself in order not to expose his drug business. Sudafed is one of the main ingredients in Meth and Trump is the largest Meth manufacturer in NY. If you‘d enlarged the photo to see into the building behind him, you would’ve noticed the manufacturing rooms he uses. He uses a telescope to keep tabs on production.

So now you know why he’s always talking about bringing manufacturing back to the USA. But like I said shhhh please, I’m fairly certain this would be an actual impeachable offense vs all the other made up nonsense you’re always talking about.

edit on 26-1-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
they will say he should have been the first line of defense personally kissing every airplane passenger that traveled here from overseas.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
His economic sanctions on China created the conditions for the food workers to expose the population to the virus.

Properly funded, equipped, and staffed, this would've never happened and everyone knows it. Half of the world's population lives in China.

This is what economic sanctions do to the innocent citizens of a country and now the entire world has to deal with it. People are suffering and dying. Right now it's just Chinese or citizens of other countries that are travelling from China with Chinese ethnicities but soon, humans without trace amounts of Denisovan DNA will begin to die too.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As an internet expert on politics and viruses, I am probably the only one who can answer this with any level of success.

This is Trump's fault because he deported evil Chinese scientists, Dr. Wegon To-Die and Dr. Ho Ree Crap. They now work for North Korea under Dr. Yu No LivNao.

If Hillary had been made Queen instead of evil Trump stealing the election in 2016 (side note; Trump also stole the election in 1980, but gave it back before anyone noticed) then we'd be at peace with China, North Korea, and France.

Plus, as it is painfully obvious, Orange Man is Bad and literally is Hitler.

And who did Hitler kill in the millions?

You guessed it, the Chinese.

Who is dying in the millions now?

The Chinese.

It's not a coincidence.
Your Chinese slang names are offensive! This needs to be removed by the Mods !

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They are going to say that the executive branch under Trump failed to adequately vet immigrant, both legal and illegal, migration.

You don't need to be Nostradamus to see that ball dropping soon...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And So It Begins:

CNN:

Coronavirus task force another example of Trump administration's lack of diversity

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join