It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will MSM/DNC Blame Trump For The Corona Virus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I haven't seen it happen yet...but, considering it's proven proclivities...the MSM/DNC machine will soon be blaming President Trump for the Corona Virus
pandemic.

With their losing efforts regarding the President's impeachment...and the increasing attention the Corona Virus is garnering with alarming exponential growth...the MSM/DNC machine is almost certainly going follow their tired process of never letting a crisis go to waste...in order to attack the man they all hate with deranged passion.

I expect this to begin sometime next week, as the situation in China and the world worsens and really starts to register that this thing is a major world crisis.

Most likely, the MSM/DNC's anti-Trump accusations will take the form of blaming Trump's trade sanctions against China as somehow being responsible for creating conditions for this horrible epidemic.

If not that, it will be something else...but consider this OP as a marker that it is about to begin.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
P.S....I ALSO predict that this OP will age VERY well.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The chemicals he puts in his hair caused the Sars virus to mutate. That all I got.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

The chemicals he puts in his hair caused the Sars virus to mutate. That all I got.

Possible...They've relied on flimsier evidence in the past.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can’t wait till they blame him for winning 2020. You know it’s coming. Schiff for brains has already planted the seed to blame the next dem failed election on Trump. The dems keep proving on their own accord that you really can’t fix stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I like the look of that soup.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

His trade war caused a public health crisis further compounded by an immense shortage of disinfectant and sanitizing chemicals also used in manufacture of spray tan solutions that have increased substantially in use since his election have allowed the virus to use its intense hatred of him to mutate into a killer virus that will eventually be spread through massage parlors and tanning salons due to shortage of disinfectant supplies.

If they do they’re freaking morons, although this is the perfect opportunity for him to make some serious diplomatic progress with China if he takes some positive steps to help them.

They’ll blame the trade war and somehow make him a war criminal directly responsible for the deaths.

edit on 26-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

They'll march protesting because the name of the virus is racist and demand Trump to change it to Samadamsvirus.
edit on 26-1-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Is that a picture of Trump clearing the swamp , bit small isn't it ?

I predict your prediction will fail to manifest itself , MSM have more important Trump things to report on.

Parnas, who was involved in the impeachment proceedings, worked with Trump's former attorney Rudy Giuliani to oust Yovanovitch and claimed the president 'knew exactly what was going on', in a televised interview.

Although they have been pictured together, Trump has said of Parnas: 'I don’t know him, I don’t believe I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t need the help of a man I haven’t met before, other than perhaps taken a picture.' The removal of Yovanovitch has played a key role in the current impeachment proceedings against the president

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

If it is bad which I am not sure because of lack of info. I am with you...……….If we help them we are also helping ourselves. We are all on this rock together.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hmmm...wanting to blame him for wanting to fire a corrupt/imbecile ambassador vs. blaming him for a world pandemic?

I say they'll do BOTH.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well Obama blamed Bush for his own incompetence for 6 years so the dems will try to blame trump for decades.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yeah but I like trump, I voted for him, he can be stubborn with certain things and this is not the time for that garbage. The WHO should take operational oversight under UN management if it gets bad enough and that is when you will see other nations making serious moves to help one another.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If it breaks out in the US, they'll say he colluded with China to do it after the tweet thanking President XI for doing such a great job being transparent. Clearly China was lying all along, so the only transparency was in telling Trump how to kill us all.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I remember when Trump started (and I guess ended) World War 3 and he was accused of war crimes then. Although I was never sure if starting or ended WW3 was the war crime because they didn’t really explain it well enough. Maybe they were just confused if it was war crimes or winning the 2016 election was the cause for impeachment because they kinda claimed both for a little bit.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't know, but it looks like Trump is well taken care of on the Sudafed front, judging by all the drugs popping out of drawer, there on our right. Too bad whoever photoshopped that bowl of soup into the picture didn't photoshop all those drug out!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Trump hasn't put an import tax on the coronavirus, so it is his fault if it is imported.

A way to control the population is to make them fear. Many people are now afraid of mosquitoes and the flu. This is a tactic used by many governments, it forces reliance on the government to combat these things and the Democrats are exploiting this way more than the Republicans do. Just like forcing fear in people about climate change to get them to give money to a foreign agency that only takes money from us and forces us to be reliant on imports because it makes starting a factory way more difficult, even though that new factory in America would be far more efficient and better for the environment because of our ecological rules than the existing factories in China and Europe.

Just study the methods that governments use to control the people. Both the US government and the Russian government benefit by people fearing that the other is going to launch nukes at them. The people are forced to fear and because of that they will work and pay taxes to support their people. Spreading fear has always been used by governments.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

As an internet expert on politics and viruses, I am probably the only one who can answer this with any level of success.

This is Trump's fault because he deported evil Chinese scientists, Dr. Wegon To-Die and Dr. Ho Ree Crap. They now work for North Korea under Dr. Yu No LivNao.

If Hillary had been made Queen instead of evil Trump stealing the election in 2016 (side note; Trump also stole the election in 1980, but gave it back before anyone noticed) then we'd be at peace with China, North Korea, and France.

Plus, as it is painfully obvious, Orange Man is Bad and literally is Hitler.

And who did Hitler kill in the millions?

You guessed it, the Chinese.

Who is dying in the millions now?

The Chinese.

It's not a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How Will MSM/DNC Blame Trump For The Corona Virus?

Batsnip crazy meets Batsnip soup?

Anyones guess on that, but wash it down with a beer.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Him and his republican buddies have been consistently attacking obamacare and weakening out healthcare system instead of building on it and making healthcare affordable for all americans a priority. As a result the sick opt to just accept being sick to avoid going hopelessly into debt. Their bosses are allowed to compound the problem be demanding notes from doctors is they miss work and they really cant afford to miss work anyways. So they are sick with undiagnosed illnesses out in public handing you your change back from your purchases, preparing your big mac's, and working next to you at work.
See, it will be all trump and the republicans fault if this thing reaches pandemic levels in the state. It will be the dems fault also, but we just wont mention that part of the equation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join