It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the horrific, inhumane animal markets behind pandemics like coronavirus

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Jay-morris

At least admit you were wrong and move on!

No Jay. You exhibit and condone criminal behavior and especially love to protect China.

習近平會愛你很久

Xíjìnpíng huì ài nǐ hěnjiǔ

How do you? Because I do not agree with the BS you posted? I am sorry, but I am not going to agree with lies! I know what China is like, as I lived there. But I will respond to people like you spreading BS!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Facts are facts Jay.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Facts are facts Jay.

Well you did not post facts. I already gold you how China making featus pills is BS, but you ignore that and just say I am sticking up for China. BS facts like that is wrong, and you should know better.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Jay, I am all for protecting animals and I know how the laws can be used by groups that you support to get what they want. But for whatever reason they never do it that way. That includes Greenpeace.

What is overly concerning is your constant coming to the rescue of China as this story began in China and you immediately moved the discussion to the UK then to the USA.

You do recall they used to shoot people of making poor quality refrigerators? Right?

Jay, are you really working as an agent or subcontractor for China and / or China's interests?

You also trashed

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Jay, I am all for protecting animals and I know how the laws can be used by groups that you support to get what they want. But for whatever reason they never do it that way. That includes Greenpeace.

What is overly concerning is your constant coming to the rescue of China as this story began in China and you immediately moved the discussion to the UK then to the USA.

You do recall they used to shoot people of making poor quality refrigerators? Right?

Jay, are you really working as an agent or subcontractor for China and / or China's interests?

You also trashed

What the hell are you talking about. You linked a page about chinese making pills from babies. That was complete and utter BS. When have I said China is perfect? Never said that at all. I should know, as I lived there and travelled china, plus my wife is chinese, which makes my daughter have chinese.

So yes, when people post BS about China, like you did, then of course I reply. But your reason for people disagreeing with you, is that they are an agent or spy! lolololololol

You see, even though you were wrong, you will not hold your hands up and admit it, so how can I debate with someone like you?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Notice how Waterglass always uses your user name, abbreviated as if it's your first name?

I'd say they know what's up when it comes to attempting to manipulate people, or a conversation, etc.

So creepy.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Notice how Waterglass always uses your user name, abbreviated as if it's your first name?

I'd say they know what's up when it comes to attempting to manipulate people, or a conversation, etc.

So creepy.

Everyone who disagrees with him is a chinese spy or agent, even though his link is BS

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I've noticed the OP seems overly worried about communism.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I find it more concerning that you're unwilling to countenance wider discussion and comparison with the inhumane animal treatment behind the food in our supermarkets.

With regard to human diseases, let's not forget how the practice of feeding cows (naturally vegetarian) with ground-up remains of scrapie-infected sheep passed Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease to humans. Fortunately, unlike coronavirus, it was only acquired by eating the infected beef, but it's 100% fatal.
edit on 6-2-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I've noticed the OP seems overly worried about communism.

I do not care about communism. It does not affect me and never has, or never will. Some people argue that us in the West are conditioned to think we are free, and actually have a voice, and a vote makes a difference, but does it?

What do all these leaders, and people in government have in common? All are rich, and a or of them members of the same societies, even though they are in opposite parties.

Makes you think.

But my problem with him is the fact he tried to make out that China make pills out of babies. He never bothered to look at the actual story, and will not admit he was wrong. Instead, calling me a chinese agent/spy.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I've seen some weird Eastern medicine, but babies????? No. That link was definitely not legitimate.

A doula in our town freeze dries peoples placentas and puts it into capsules. She makes tons of money. It happens the world over, and has forever.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I've seen some weird Eastern medicine, but babies????? No. That link was definitely not legitimate.

A doula in our town freeze dries peoples placentas and puts it into capsules. She makes tons of money. It happens the world over, and has forever.

China a has been doing placentas pills for years. You know what people are like though, they believe any BS that makes the country look bad

I don't mind people bringing up legitimate stuff about China, but when they post crap like that, and don't admit they are wrong, you have to ask yourself, what other b.s. are they believing?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Organ theft, pretty sure that’s a big problem in China so who knows what else goes on.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxisd

I am trying to stay on the threads topic. CHINA.

You continually are trying to divert from it. Since you obviously have so much material and an axe to grind go write your own thread.

In fact take your group into China. Right and see how that goes. They will send you to Kim in Korea for missile tests and your the target.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You seem to be ginding the axe.

Perhaps you should retitle your thread: Inside the horrific, inhumane animal markets behind pandemics like coronavirus - without comparison to anything outside China
edit on 6-2-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Organ theft, pretty sure that’s a big problem in China so who knows what else goes on.

Yes, and that is a huge problem, and horrible. I am not here to tell everyone China is perfect. They are far from perfect. But when someone posts something bad about China, that I know is not true, then I will say it. China do not grind down baby fetuses and put them in tablets. When this story broke, by the western media of course, it did not take long to find out that the pills were placenta pills, not babies.

The link he posted was published I think 2014.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join