It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond words

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So i have been experimenting with meditation for a couple of years, and last Halloween i hit a weird "note".

I had a playlist going in the backround, but when this Tuvian throat singing started, i instantly felt a wave or something, and felt being transported to somewhere else, everything melted together, i almost wanted to stop the meditation and open my eyes, but curiosity took over and i let it carry me.

I saw a lot of people around a fire, but they were shadows, then i spotted my grandfather who died some years ago, then i realized that these shadows were my ancestors and they all had gathered together to celebrate, and i was invited to celebrate with them, and so i did.

I have heard about the land of the dead, tales of communicating with the dead, but i could not understand or see how this kind of process is possible, always took them as entertaining stories, or legends.

The whole experience was overwhelming, and i felt unimaginable joy.

Also confusing to try to accept that the spirit world is all around us, all the time.

Final thoughts.. I think this music does something, and got a very strong feeling that these songs are thousands of years old, and there is information locked in them. Maybe even people who lived during the ice age were singing these very same songs?

Wish i could say more about this, but like the title says, i am beyond words.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Forgot this, after i was transported back to my body, i spent a solid hour crying my eyes out because i was so happy.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

This music does things. Very positive things.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yes, definitely something encoded in that music. My whole body started tingling very strongly they started the ohms.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Wow I'm really not into meditation, but I've always wanted to be. My grandfather always has and has had very positive experiences, and a few negative.

But honestly that music..... When the ohms started, it nearly took my breath away, that's amazing.

I wish I knew someone local to guide me into this world.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My grandmother from my father's side would occasionally have a projection when fully awake and doing her normal routine. A certain type of older prop plane's engine sound would send her off to the "land of the dead".

She said she had attended a meditation session once while on a vacation in California where they tried to use a keyboard to produce the sound that would allow the group to project, but it hadn't worked for her. When she told me her story, I tried to find the sound on an analog synth I had at the time, but never got it.

She said it was a rare occurrence, but a certain air plane engine sound or the TV antenna vibrating in high winds causing a particular type of sound to resonate down the chimney. It was likely a lower frequency sound with subsonic overtones that would be hard to reproduce without a recording of the sound for comparison. I don't know about Tuvian throat singing, but it may have similar tonal qualities that can activate an astral projection in some people.
edit on 26-1-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Recently, my friend described the same experience to me. He was transported to a drum circle around a fire, where he saw his father, who had also passed away some years ago. Carl Jung said "The dream is specifically the utterance of the unconscious. just as the psyche has a diurnal side which we call consciousness, so also it has a nocturnal side: the unconscious psychic activity which we apprehend as dreamlike fantasy." Realm hopping through music is some type of spiritual portal, I encourage you to continue your journey! Thank you for posting.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have had a fascination with the esoteric all my life, and done a lot of research. I have also had experience with past life regression, meditation-solo and in group- and shamanic journeying. All I can conclude is there seems to be another aspect to life that is little understood, and seldom acknowledged it the 'accepted' fields of study.
Personal experience has proven to me that there ARE other dimensions to our reality, and they CAN be accessed. Rhythmic chanting, music and dancing seem to be gateways.
I've also noticed that being a 'good' person as opposed to being a 'bad' person has no relevance. There seems to be a universal power available to all that is untapped. When we stop laughing at these mysteries and begin exploring them fully we may gain more insight into the secrets of our existence.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks for the interesting replies everyone,

Helps also to verify, that for some reason there seems to be some kind of healing properties in these sounds.

I will surely keep studying this more, it seems to be a good and healthy path.

But anyways, a very intense experience and unexpected, i was just trying to be calm, and think of nothing, very basic meditation, and as soon as this started playing, it felt that they were not just "performing" but they were shamans channeling something and drawing or cutting a line-
(best way i can describe it)
edit on 26-1-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I am happy for you

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Wow. So I clicked on the video thinking I'll just listen for a minute... 30 minutes later... the sounds they produce, like 2 harmonies at once from 1 person are just amazing. ! I actually enjoyed that, I never tried meditating but I felt so relaxed listening to them, I just might look into it more. Thanks for showing me something new and interesting !

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I began listening to throat music about a year ago and
tried to get a coworker interested. They didn't get it!
For me it's very Primal. It seems to tap into and
connect to something deep inside me.
Thanks for sharing this. S & F

top topics

join