It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesseract Dream Storage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Tesseract Dream Storage

Been sick with the flu for a couple of weeks now and so I've been sleeping a lot and as the fever is no longer a problem I'm able to sleep more. What happened last night was interesting I was in a dream which was a reoccurring dream and just had the odd thought this is interesting I'm back in this dream again. So then I kind of backed out of that consciously and I noticed that I was looking at the dream and some kind of aetheric looking structure but then I went on to the next kind of window in this device and I entered into another reoccurring dream which I happen to like. I've long been able to become self-aware in dreams so as soon as I realized that I was in some kind of dream storage that is a place where my mind kept some kind of an organizational pattern of my favorite reoccurring dreams for whatever reason. When I backed away from the structure for perspective I noticed that it had the shape of a tesseract and that it behave just like a tesseract dimensionally or should I say multi-dimensionally. I then entered into a few more of these favorite reoccurring dreams to test my hypothesis soon it appeared to be true but then I had to get up cuz I have things to do so I backed out of the dream and got to the bathroom and started cleaning up for the day.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Found this article while reading about tesseracts

interestingengineering.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by Tropics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

tesseract

This reminds me of tertiary, tertiary, tertiary in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. I had to look that one up too.
What came first, the dream or the tesseract? I don't think the brain is structured that way and as is the dream, so is the structure. Atheric may be the more appropriate term do describe the location of your dreams because there is no real geometric structure to the brain that I am aware of. I can't even envision a tesseract structure in the brain..

aetheric
some kind of aetheric looking structure

The ancient Greek personification of the clear upper air of the sky. How do you perceive atheric structure in an unperceivable clear atmosphere?
edit on 26-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

But then again, there are distinguishable layers to the atmosphere. The only problem there is they are not visually detectable by the human senses.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

In data storage, dimensionality is purely arbitrary, although higher dimensionality adds unnecessary complexity. The most efficient storage with fastest retrieval is key-store, which is unidimensional.

In Madeleine L'Engle's famous children's books, a 'Tesseract' is used as a MacGuffin for travel to alternate realities.

The concept that alternate dimensions are complete other realities is a misunderstanding of math perpetrated by 18th Century Spiritualists who wished to sound 'sciency'.

edit on 26/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join