It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has good Ears?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was researching a crime online and found a video/audio clip that I had hard time digesting.

A young Mother named Amber Tuccaro went missing and was found murdered and Law Enforcement found a phone recording made by her as she was in the process of being abducted immediately prior to her murder.

There are supposed to be only 2 people talking in this Audio clip a Male suspected murderer driving a vehicle and a Female Victim of Murder who is the passenger....however I seem to have the opinion that there are actually 3 people having a 3-way conversation on that Audio clip but certain parts have been muffled out so as to make it seem like there are only 2 people having a 2-way conversation.

Eye-witness testimony from a person working in a Convienience Store the very day and hour this young woman went missing speaks of TWO MALES being pinpointed @ the scene.....with the Victim......but this was discounted in the media because apparently there was only one man with the victim as evidenced in the Audio tape.....keeping in mind only one minute of a 17 minute Audio recording were made public.

In the first half of the linked video they give you the audio with the written script timed to it......in the first 1/2 of the video they cover specific critical data they INTENTIONALLY OMIT during the 2nd half of the Video....this is the data which IMHO proves there were three people in that vehicle.

@1:32 Amber from the back seat area addresses the DRIVER OF A TRUCK DIRECTLY saying "Where are we by?".....@1:41 Amber addresses A PASSENGER IN THE FRONT OF THE TRUCK .....@1:44 this PASSENGER MALE who was closer to Amber in that Truck told her to "just "....relax is what I think followed that word and this is where IMHO police doctored the tape and muffled it.

They replay the males part of the conversation on its own during the 2nd half of the video.... and for some unknown reason ...these exact key parts where I believe 3 people are involved in conversation are not included......its strange to me.....I don't believe in coincidence.

Many women have been found in the same generic area as Amber was found...enough to supply multiple active Serial Killers with bodies....and it hasn't stopped since Ambers murder.

I believe that a Pair of Serial Killers still operating freely is reason to blow into the Conch Shell.

There is a Man claiming his Father is the man on this Audio clip...he has comparative audio samples from Family members.....this Family concurs that their Father/Son/Brother/Neighbor/Associate is this Serial killer and that they have tangible evidence of many more murders he has committed.....IMHO they are telling the truth …. but this does not preclude a Partner in some or all of these crimes....it just makes it easier to pin him down by association.

www.youtube.com...

What say you ATS.....does anyone else think there are 3 people indicated within the contextual fabric of this audio tape?....or is it just Potatoes in my Ears...I swear I can even tell the differences in distance from the microphone on her phone each male voice comes from within the Truck.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
My ears are rubbish but I will try and give it a listen when I have time. If she had her phone on her why didnt she call for help?

I'm not familiar with this case so please excuse my ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Sounds like two different voices to me. One has a more husky softer muffledness to it and the other a harder sharper nasally twang. The nasally twang one also is louder and possibly closer to the mic or has turned to face her more when talking while the other is driving and so always facing forward watching the road.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Thank you for your reply crimsongod21.

She had called her Brother who @ the time was incarcerated in a Prison....likely as a ruse to protect herself wile she was in the vehicle ...the murderer knew she was on the phone he was extremely bold....and allowed himself to be heard talking because he likely didn't suspect he was being recorded.....it was a small miracle the call was recorded by Law Enforcement and they were able to retrieve 17 minutes of transmission of which they only released 1 minute.One minute which I feel they "doctored".

The Edmonton area has been a Seriel Killer hunting ground for decades...through multiple Police Chiefs and Mayors they have continued a massive historic level cover-up.....the real issue here is that when a long operating multiple victim killer has committed crimes over decades that PRECLUDE DNA...well once their fresh DNA goes into the National/International Data-bank a lot of surprising things can happen....like we can discover that 1-2-3 or even more people have been convicted of committing the crimes this killer actually committed....this makes Law Enforcement look extremely incompetent and opens them up to MASSIVE LWSUITS....

So a critical issue is why they will not now pursue someone now being turned in by their entire Family...my suspiscion is they don't ever want his DNA to hit that data-bank....they know this man is a hard drug user...meth....and lives a high risk lifestyle....so they are probably waiting for him to move on or for him to OD or die some other way to rid them of their problems.
edit on 26-1-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
2x post....?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
3x post.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
4x post.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos
Thank you for taking the time to reply CthulhuMythos.

That is exactly what I hear....3 people ...triangulating from the phone location I can discern 3 different source directions and 3 different tones.

Thank you greatly for your input and findings.Much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I apologise for the multiple posts...in over a decade on ATS I haven't had this happen.

If anyone else has listened to this Audio and wishes to post their opinion,please do so.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I was able to listen to the recording, and as it turns out re familiarize myself with it.

I can see the three person theory with the call it definitely sounds that way.

Why not release the audio? It smacks of a cover up the area is rife with missing native girls it is almoat astounding the lack of coverage or real information that can be found about it though.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Hi crimsongod21...thanks for your inputs.I agree with you that it smacks of a coverup.

There are many strange things about this case.

Th Police made serious procedural errors that one could term as chronic errors that this particular department which has been faced with MANY SIMILAR MURDERS seems to make as a habit.To the point that Public Apologies have been made.

Drug addicts....Gang Killings...thrill Killings....Prostitutes and Pimps....all the symptoms of Big City crime that get dumped on a smaller Suburbian Police Dept that operates on the fringe of this major City.

I believe that many many murder cases have been closed incorrectly...I believe that DNA terrifies some Police Departments that are dealing with a high volume of historical murders....they do NOT WANT TO RATTLE OLD SKELETONS THAT HAVE BEEN IN THE CLOSET FOR DECADES.

THERE ARE SEVERAL MAJOR FREAKS LIVING IN THE AREA THAT HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED ONLINE OVER THE LAST DECADE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT LET GO AWAY....and that Police will not intervene with.....it is my belief that multiple Serial Killers are and have historically been operating in this geographical area......as soon as one is cleaned out another one takes that place....I believe that their work overlaps one another in many cases and the Investigators simply do not have the resources to sort out the ongoing messes.

One of the online suspects is a known Meth addict....and those freaks stick together and commit the most absurd crimes possible....and they like to work in Partnerships...they have to share the weirdness for some reason.

To me this is important because if there was or still is a 2 man partnership operating then its critical to divide and conquer before one of them ends up dead from drug overdoses or some other lifestyle related causality....or before the smart one sets up he less smart one.

The peripheral non-official data indicates a White Male and Native Male being spotted together and being involved with Amber the day she disappeared @ the location she was last spotted at.To me this fits the 3 person conversation dynamic where Amber uses the word "Yo" at a point where I feel the 3rd person is introduced into the conversation..... and I feel the 3rd person WAS Indigenous like Amber was and she used a slang term "Yo" in a Familial way...like she was talking to more of a Buddy or Peer.

I believe the White guy sometimes uses the Indigenous guy as a Honey Trap.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I do believe that the main suspect in a group of seriel murders spanning 2 Continents and many dacades...is on his final run...rumor says a man named Dave McKissen who was accused by his own Family of being a seriel killer has made a run back to the USA AFTER BEING IN cANADA ILLEGALLY....IT ALSO APPEARS like he murdered his accomplice/partner right after he talked to police and just before he left the Edmonton Alberta Canada area.

www.bing.com... Ddave%2520mckissen%2520%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Ddave%2520mckissen%2520%26sc%3D8-14%26sk%3D%26cvid%3DB0AE1B71BCE54E91A3C8AF08C133034F

This murder victim found in the same area used as a dumping ground for murdered women was IMHO the partner of Dave McKissen….the RCMP IMHO did not want to prosecute nor investigate....they basically waited for this monster to kill again and for him to schwack his partner in crime ….he immediately schwacked his accomplice then fled Canada when discussion of DNA tests arose that's my guess...he knows the gig I up.

www.msn.com...

It looks like hes also the West Mesa killer.
I am sure more Americans will die before this guys is put down for good.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join