It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Smart Republican Too Much To Ask For?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

[snip]

Sure, there are "smart" people from all walks of life. Trump is not one of them. ... All I see from Republicans now is a deference to Trump. Who I see as an absolute idiot. Smart only in self-promotion.

I care about my country. Trump is a danger to my country.

I think you must live in a different galactic cluster--certainly not on this planet.

Trump is more brilliant than ANY other President of at least the last 150 years of not the last 200+ In terms of his effective brilliance, I'd say he's more brilliant than ALL the Presidents put together since Ike.

You merely demonstrate your ignorance of him and of the whole topic of brilliance to assert otherwise.

Absolute idiots are those who have been working so hard as agents of the Marxist globalists to destroy their own nest, their own home, their own country down to ashes.

www.globalistagenda.org...

That would be George Soros & his agents . . . Bernie, Clintons, O'B's, El Chapo employees: Pelosi, Maxine W, Schummer, Chinese spy supporter Finestein, underage male buggering & reportedly murderer Schiff, et al; RINO's too many; who--in addition to being globalist destroyers working to reduce the USA to ashes are also hyper-hypocritical; thoroughly corrupt to the max and generally grossly treasonous in about every way you can imagine. And that doesn't even get into their child sex abuse & trafficking, raping, dismembering & sacrificing to satan.

Trump--at awesome personal expense & sacrifice--is masterfully leading the effort to save America from total long engineered utter DESTRUCTION. If he fails, there is no hope for the USA and none for the world. That you fail to see that is a screaming billboard of your utter ignorance, cluelessness or failure to comprehend complex data sets.

Which part of genocidal globalism do you not understand?

Which part of destroying the USA to enable quicker easier set-up of their long sought & worked toward genocidal global dictatorship do you fail to understand? Looks like about all of it is something you are 100% clueless about.

Why would you eagerly look forward to & support living in sparse Russian style concrete tiny apartments in a few large cities; no travel freedoms; mindless bleak toil as an organic robot for the state; no families tolerated--state rears all children; no traditional foundational values allowed.

No freedom of information. No freedom of thought. Bleak minimal offerings of food & other very limited products. Afterall, the serfs & slaves would only be objects for utilitarian use by the state. They would be no more important than a rat, a pigeon, a radish or a rock.

Yet you seemingly mindlessly support such hideousness from hell.

People who support such must be either incredibly historically ignorant, very low IQ, thoroughly saturated with MSM Kool-Aid and MSM brainwashed lobotomies; living constantly in delusional la la land; a product of a deliberately dumbed-down education system; a product of extremely poor parenting & a huge degree of attachment disorder; . . . or otherwise a voluntary enlistee in the efforts of the most evil destructive forces to afflict that planet in recorded history.

They are certainly NOT logical.
They are certainly NOT informed, much less well informed.
They are certainly devoid of commonsense.
They are certainly great Eloi, lemmings, sheeple shuffling mindlessly off to the caverns of the Morlachs for dinner--as the main course.

Sigh.

edit on 3012020 by JoseGarcia because: forgot part

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Seems to be some hypocrisy

Hate Obama, but he helped the economy
Hate Trump, but he helped the economy
Deny Obama did anything
Deny Trump did anything
Claim Obama did amazing things
Claim Trump did amazing things
Claim Obama destroyed America
Claim Trump destroyed America
Claim Obama is the best president ever
Claim Trump is the best president ever
Claim Obama is the worst president ever
Claim Trump is the worst president ever

It's all incredibly immature, and a wasted discussion. ATS is in desperate need for non-biased opinions. You learn absolutely nothing on here. When right wingers boast about Trump's economy, they never talk about how things are charting from Bush-Obama-Trump, never. Here's an article with 9 graphs about the economy from business insider.com from January 21 2020 link

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
There are white hats and black hats. Are you keeping up? Maybe a bit, it isn't too late to catch up. Small snippets suggest you missed the part where there is a Cabal willing to destroy the Constitution in the Democratic-Progressive party with the aide of a handful of RINO's. Libertarians like me have seen the danger and voted DJT. Dangerous to the traitors when we bring a light to their high crimes they surely are committing.

So, it does matter.

It MATTERS as little else has mattered in our 200+ year history.

It will decide whether we can continue to exist as a freedom loving, freedom extending, prosperous, beacon, nation of the rule of law (more or less); an informed people; a people where family, personal choice, personal responsibility are supported & enhanced . . . or not.

The Marxist globalists have been working for at least 150 years to destroy the USA after they were done using it to rearrange the geopolitical global landscape more toward their totalitarian prison camp laden dictatorship with mankind removed from most of the geography by force--down to 500 million total global population--not for the environment as they claim--but strictly to protect their power & rule.

globalistagenda.org/quotes.hem

Trump is affording us a window of freedom & encouragement--prosperity & decent freely chosen living for the greatest percentage of people in the recorded history of the world.

The Bible is clear that eventually, the force of hell will regain control & rush the planet in 3.5-7 years to Armageddon. But for now--for 8 years? 16 years? 24 years? we have an intermission in the shove down the greased chute to hell.

We'd best take maximum advantage of it. For our sake. Our children's sake and likely our grand children's sake.

All those ignorantly working as SUICIDAL shills & agents of the Marxist globalist DimRat oligarchy--the millions in hell will curse you to your face for your terminal level ignorance & stupidity.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Because no criticism is ever accepted I'm gonna have to say this is like a cult here worshipping a person.

I challenge any Trump supporter to point out one single thing they don't like about him - problem is you can't because he's beyond reproach now due to the Dem's witch hunts. So you feel obligated to protect the Admin at every last turn. This is how cult worship forms. Same thing happened to Obama's followers, they can't find it in them to criticize dear leader.... Ever.

Great points but that is absolutely not true that Obama supporters won't criticize him.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Seems to be some hypocrisy

Nope. He shipped jobs overseas by the millions.
He destroyed as far as he could the middle class as ordered by the oligarchy who want to remove the middle class from the planet.

He certainly has and isn't finished. And he's done it while under constant machine gunning attack by the Marxist globalist MSM & oligarchy.

Deny Obama did anything

Yeah. He was a fiercely aggressive utter destroyer traitor well chosen, trained, conditioned & ordered by the Marxist globalist oligarchy.

He aided & abetted our external enemies in a list of ways: $billions in cash given to terrorists & sworn enemies
Destroyed military readiness. Tried to get the Admirals to give the carriers to NATO & they refused & told him if he raised a stink, they stage a military coup right then & there.

He further shredded the family every way he could.
He further kept blacks down on the Marxist globalist plantation as ignorant & neutered in their clout as he could.

He installed sworn enemies the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House & Federal government by the 100's.
He evidently protected, ignored maybe aided & abetted massive child sex abuse & human trafficking.

He humiliated the USA in a list of ways all across the globe.
He denigrated the U.S. flag.

He despised & denigrated & fought against our Christian heritage & values.

He's an incredibly evil piece of work. HRC & Soros may be worse but not by much.

Deny Trump did anything

Like the MSM & TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) afflicted idiots 24/7/365

Like good little Marxist globalist Eloi, lemmings, Kool-Aid saturated sheeple.

That's not hard--just open your eyes to reality on every hand. He's done more patriotic successful, brilliant problem solving & change than ALL the other Presidents of my 73 years combined.

He sure worked hard and shockingly successfully at it. HRC had the 2nd 8 years of the "16 YEAR PLAN" to totally destroy the USA. She was assigned to literally start WW3 her 2nd 4 years after destroying the 1st & 2nd amendments her first 4 etc.

That merely shows the total ignorance & degree of Kool-Aid brainwashed MSM lobotomized saturation of a given individual or group.

That idiocy is still mind-bogglingly out of touch with reality and totally wash in farcical lies & delusions. It still shocks me that anyone able to tie their shoelaces believes that--but they do.

That's an objective observation of absolute fact on a number of fronts, spheres, etc. The STATISTICAL proof of that alone is pages long.

The proof of that in changed & improved lives is massive in numbers & degrees.

The proof of that is massive, too. Even in the MSM archival record the proof of that is super abundant. Absolute proof. His traitorousness in sending plane loads of cash to Iran is one brazen example. Many of the others were listed above.

Welllllllll, for any informed person; aware person; with an IQ above 70, that idiocy is a dog that won't hunt either.

The Marxist globalist oligarchy 96% owned media have been waging a 24/7/365 full court press brain washing the populace to believe that for years now. Thankfully, that's the OPPOSITE OF OBJECTIVE PROOF.

And millions are waking up to that as never before.

Trump's rallies are a screaming proof of how beloved he is and how successful sane people see him as.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

You are insanely obsessed and addicted with this thread which is very disturbing, and you're wrong about everything you're saying, you don't represent traditional ATS, with the deny ignorance slogan. I just read through the whole thread. The proof is you purposely ignored the 9 graphs from business insider I linked above, and since you did that and other extreme right wingers do the same in other threads, ignoring posts that don't fit your narrative, there's no point in providing what you're asking for.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You are insanely obsessed and addicted with this thread which is very disturbing, and you're wrong about everything you're saying, you don't represent traditional ATS, with the deny ignorance slogan. I just read through the whole thread. The proof is you purposely ignored the 9 graphs from business insider I linked above, and since you did that and other extreme right wingers do the same in other threads, ignoring posts that don't fit your narrative, there's no point in providing what you're asking for.

Yeah.

I find your constructions on reality sooooo off-the-wall divergent from my understanding on reality, I don't trust much of anything you say or any of your references.

And the Federal bureaucracy has been under the black booted control of the Marxist globalists for so many decades, I only trust them to concoct whatever their agenda requires.

If you think charts & graphs are automatically holy Writ, . . . God have mercy.

Witness the anthropomorphic Gore bull worming hoax. They have yet to explain how it is that our cow farts are causing similar long range orbital geometry triggered warming on Titan, Neptune, Mars etc. They certainly don't explain how it could be remotely conceivably sensible to do 100% of the best of every option only to lower the temp at great cost to individuals & nations of less than one degree difference on the thermometer.

Ruthless globalist idiocy, propaganda, Kool-Aid saturation abounds and I don't care to get that tangled up in a lot of it.

And there are some details of some topics I just don't care to wade into because they are too tedious and not a priority to me.

However, I'm sure you have plenty of fans who think your pronouncements are golden dew drops straight from the awesome wisdom of HRC, O'B, Soros, or some other leading globalist shill/agent. So, you likely won't lack for a cheering section.

I don't attempt to DENY IGNORANCE on every topic or sphere. I try and bite off a relatively small amount worth my time & energy.

Globalism is one of those topics. THAT is a serious freedom issue, a life & death issue, a survival of The Republic issue.

And, I'm a bit relentless on that topic because there are always new readers who are not up to speed on the major source:

www.globalistagenda.org...

Yet they are confronted with liberal idiocies & massively untrue disinformation 24/7/365.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Can you help us out here?

What have you proven?

Jose has made more than one valid point in fact.

I like a good debate but name calling isn't debating.

Give us substance. Jose gave us a lot of substance and appears to be making points we can discuss. Name calling isn't discussing those points. Identifying Jose as a Right leaning or libertarian would seem to be reasonable. But be polite and give examples if your gonna trash a newbie on ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Ok, apparently I am impressed with your posts because they appear to reflect sound thinking that I have been considering as such.

I welcome you to ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I just look at myself... 8 years under Obama was not good, 3 years under Trump has been good...

Deny Obama did anything
Deny Trump did anything

Hard to compare if Obama robbed a bank and Trump stole a pack of gum are both equal in their crimes?

Not sure about amazing but see first reply...

Neither, 8 years is too short to make that happen for any President.

Neither

Neither, but thank God Obama has Carter to be compared too

edit on 31-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
originally posted by: Xtrozero

Neither, but thank God Obama has Carter to be compared too

WORST PRESIDENT. Yes. Thank God. Obama's failed policy/legacy saved Jimmy Carter from that dubious distinction.
edit on 31-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join