It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reverse speech?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.reversespeech.com...

checkout that link and listen to a few audio samples,Its about reversing spoken words and hearin the truth of wat the subconcious mind is realy thinkin or somethin...

ive actually recorded some into my music program n reversed them myself so i know noones lyin its freaky

[edit on 013131p://57031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i wrote about this in school 8 or 9 years ago. it is really interesting to listen to. the downside is most of the words in the phrases are metaphors for the "real" word. that means its totally up to the person deciphering the reverse speech to assign a meaning to the words and meaning.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
.....i duno theres some mad 1s that seem straitforward like the kid sayin daddy help me.. and aparrently its jus his baby mumbling in the bath tryin to reach for somethin floatin...

[edit on 063131p://44036 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
yeah there are some straight forward ones. the interesting ones though of the president and other famous people always seem to be cryptic.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i like the JFK incident it says 'hold it try and look up'...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
.evitceffe yrev s'ti kniht t'nod I dootsrednu eb tonnac ti fI

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Read some of the website. This guys basically saying that when we speak, our subconsious mind somehow encodes it's thoughts into our speech patterns in reverse!! Hmm, havn't made up my mind yet, some more research required, but the section on ol' George Bush was quite interesting: Listen here: www.reversespeech.com...

[edit on 10/3/05 by Jah Warrior 108]

top topics

join