It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video of Trump Ordering the Ukraine Ambassador's Removal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

[...]
About 42 minutes into the hour-long video, Parnas appears to say, “The biggest problem there, I think where we need to start, is we gotta get rid of the ambassador. She’s still left over from the Clinton administration.”

Trump then appears to say, “Where? The ambassador to Ukraine?”

Parnas replies, “Yes. She’s basically walking around telling everybody ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.’”

A few seconds later, Trump appears to say, “Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don’t care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it.”

You can skip to 42 mins to save time

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jan 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

Ive had trouble piecing together any relevance in this. She wasnt fired for another year.

What am i missing?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Who cares?
So what?

People get fired everyday

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Orange man bad

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
and?
so what?

The President has the right to fire the ambassador and that isn't a crime nor is it impeachable.

Dems need to grow the hell up. This is another nothing burger.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So, what is your take on this supposed evidence?

If someone that worked for me was speaking negatively to an account, or a business partner, particularly to such a damaging degree ( again..if true, Parnas is a known liar). I would fire them too.

I see nothing wrong with that aspect.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well if she was going around saying things like that, maybe she would try to help make it happen and should probably not be there...🤷‍♂️

Just watched the video below and I think he is right.
Which also brings up the question, did Biden announce his running because he knew he was being investigated so they could say that he was a political rival?

edit on 25040000001 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Interesting take on it, if you've got the time, but it sounds like in some ways they helped prove Trump's innocense.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Obama fired many Ambassadors.

Read it in Wa Po.

Obama Gives Political Ambassadors Their Pink Slips By Glenn Kessler The incoming Obama administration has notified all politically-appointed ambassadors that they must vacate their posts as of Jan. 20, the day President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office, a State Department official said. The clean slate will open up prime opportunities for the president-elect to reward political supporters with posts in London, Paris, Tokyo and the like.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

So ok for Obama ok for Trump right?

edit on 25-1-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This defiantly makes trump look worse when he says he doesn't know lev.

So now lev has pics of them together and video of them talking at a small meeting.

You really think trump doesn't remember the guy that said that to him at this dinner?

Makes me wonder what other video's lev and fruman have?
edit on 25-1-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

LOL, you can hear Trump talking about Germany not supporting Ukraine just before he hears Yvonocich is telling people he will be impeached soon. This alone kind of kills a large portion of Adam Schiff's wet dreams. It's like everything that comes out, solidifies Trumps position.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yep, that sounds like Trump. I bet he has 50 ways from Sunday of telling someone how to grab their box of crap and GTFO of the building. He's probably just pissed he hardly gets to do it himself these days - too busy working.

Here is one indisputable fact, I know of no man who has had to endure the relentless attacks on him and his family by MEDIA, Political rivals and Intelligence agencies than Donald J Trump - and I've been tuned in to US politics since Bush Snr - the ex CIA director come POTUS who announced the NWO is coming, whether you like it or not.

However, I'm open to anyone who can give me an example of another human being who has endured such attacks & threats for any reason - feel free to search outside the realms of politics for such a person because that's like trying to find a needle in a haystack - finding someone comparative to what I have witnessed in the last 3+ years.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
He can and has the authority to remove ANYONE in his administration, deal with it!!!

MAGA 2020!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

LOL....Way to go, you found the silver lining!

Trump says he doesn't know Parnas and this proves he knew him.

Impeach! hahahah I love it

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

This defiantly makes trump look worse when he says he doesn't know lev.

So now lev has pics of them together and video of them talking at a small meeting.

You really think trump doesn't remember the guy that said that to him at this dinner?

Makes me wonder what other video's lev and fruman have?

Seeing Parnes taping a private dinner conversation sure puts his future credibility at risk. But I honestly don't see what Trumps relationship with this guy has to do with anything. The recording shows that Trump was concerned with other nations not helping Ukraine, which is why he said he held up the aid. If you can find a tape of him saying he held up the aid to pressure Zalinsky into "digging up dirt on Biden, lots of it", then I'd say you might be able to prove something, but even then, I'm not sure that's an impeachable thing, if it happened like that, which as it looks, it didn't.

+2 more 
link   

To me it sounds like a normal meeting where much is suggested and when it's all said and done actions are decided.
This didn't happen for a year.
So what?

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed was that there was a live mic and live camera in a top-level meeting!

Anyone else have any problem with that? I damn sure do! Where is the Secret Service? Asleep? This is a direct seditious violation of our National Security!

Whoever released that tape... no, whoever handled that tape in any way, needs to spend the rest of their natural life behind bars. That includes any executive or any reporter at PBS.

As for what Trump said, so what? He said to fire her. "Get rid of her. Take her out the door. Take her out, OK?" He gets to do that, you know. She works for him.

I cannot believe anyone would directly jeopardize national security just to try and twist some words of our President for cheap political points. In other countries, there would be a summary execution by firing squad for anyone involved.

TheRedneck

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trump made that remark a year before Biden announced his run for president .

That makes it pretty hard to connect Yanukovych’s removal. To anything remotely connected to Biden , election interference or Trump’s phone call .

It also shows that the investigation was in place at least a year before Biden announced his run .

It’s probably safe to assume that’s why the narrative changed from Trump extorted the president of the Ukraine to start an investigation .

To he bribed him to announce investigation .

Written on the highest standard of proof for the Democratic Party.

Scribbles written on Hotel stationary .

The Democratic party is like dealing with a teenage girl.

They’ve got a answer for everything and none of it melds.

edit on 25-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Ive had trouble piecing together any relevance in this. She wasnt fired for another year.

What am i missing?

I know! Right?

It becomes a joke among them,.."'He keeps firing her, yet she stays!"

I don't understand why Trump didn't just fire or recall her. Why all the cloak and dagger stuff?

I'm wondering if this isn't an instance of the group that White House official, "Anonymous" referred to as being "the adults in the room".

edit on 25-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I still don't think trump should be removed.

But this does give more weight to lev when he says he knows trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join