It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marsha Blackburn Draws Ire of Trump Foes as She Exposes Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I am always pretty.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

That would explain it...

On the grammar, I used to access ATS on a laptop with a functional spellchecker but since I switched to mobile I have to wing it.

English isn't my native language and I agree that it doesn't make for a good impression if you get basic words wrong...I'll try harder.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: xuenchen

That's it? He wore a uniform to an impeachment hearing where in every day life he wears normal clothes.

Outraged here!!!

Of with his head!

Peace

He is a fat load of crap and a first class jerk. And he also looks like a fat slob in a too tight uniform he shouldn't have been wearing.

I don't understand what his physical appearance has to do with any thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The best part of this whole thing is watching the Left pretend to give a # about respecting the military just because they found one that is pushing their agenda. Everyone who served has known worms like this guy. This guy is not respected in military circles and he does not represent us. Of course the Left would love him.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Over the last 24 hours the left has learned to respect warmongering John Bolton too.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Over the last 24 hours the left has learned to respect warmongering John Bolton too.

Yeah I've been getting a kick out of that. All Trump has left to do is say guns are bad and get the Left saying we need more guns.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Lol I should explain more, when we’re overweight in the military we get taped. For males they measure the neck and waist, larger neck means you’re more likely to pass tape standards. He has a good sized neck, so I bet he passes which you have to in positions like that or you get a flag which can lead to dismissal from active service.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

carewemust: Over the last 24 hours the left has learned to respect warmongering John Bolton too.

face23785: Yeah I've been getting a kick out of that. All Trump has left to do is say guns are bad and get the Left saying we need more guns.

How does CNN/MicrosoftNBC 'pudding pie' amalgamated respond to this? Oh just the normal *I have lost my mind* DOG WHISTLE progressive liberal hysterics. Trump says 'No guns ever' we say "Guns and more guns, less regulation all around: let the people fabricate them at home and include low weapons grade uranium production". Trump says "Don't build any more walls; we will honor the individuality of infectious disease and its right to exist"; we will say "Build them 100 miles high and shoot on sight those microscopic invisible buggers".

edit on 27-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Lol I should explain more, when we’re overweight in the military we get taped. For males they measure the neck and waist, larger neck means you’re more likely to pass tape standards. He has a good sized neck, so I bet he passes which you have to in positions like that or you get a flag which can lead to dismissal from active service.

C'mon man, you know the tape gets fudged for officers.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This contemplated action against Alexander Vindman is MILD. Wait until his superiors learn that he's also a TRAITOR to America.

There is a growing chorus of Senior Military leaders who are moving toward a Court Martial of Lt.Col Alexander Vindman for disobeying an order of the Commander-in-Chief that, "Was Not manifestly unlawful".
Continued at: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: xuenchen

That's it? He wore a uniform to an impeachment hearing where in every day life he wears normal clothes.

Outraged here!!!

Of with his head!

Peace

He is a fat load of crap and a first class jerk. And he also looks like a fat slob in a too tight uniform he shouldn't have been wearing.

I don't understand what his physical appearance has to do with any thing.

It is ONE more thing that says he isn't the best he can be in any way. He is scum to the Army personnel for being a traitor and being fat doesn't help when everyone is looking at your butt already with a fine tooth comb. Fat shaming is bad. Fat shaming in the Army is necessary for safety of the other members of the unit. Fat slow people get other people hurt in war. THAT is why that even the Generals play that game to set the example. See if there is a fat general and he is either hated by his men and that is used against him or he is so damn good they don't care. Fat Lt Col's in the Army are not normal.

I hope battlefield safety and setting the good example as leader make sense to the lefty's.
edit on 28-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This contemplated action against Alexander Vindman is MILD. Wait until his superiors learn that he's also a TRAITOR to America.

There is a growing chorus of Senior Military leaders who are moving toward a Court Martial of Lt.Col Alexander Vindman for disobeying an order of the Commander-in-Chief that, "Was Not manifestly unlawful".
Continued at: twitter.com...

While I don't doubt he deserves prosecution, nothing in that tweet thread is sourced.

(post by 42DEGREESxPT2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 42DEGREESxPT2

We need UFO Spacemen from the planet zilch0 to run Earth !!!! 😁

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They already do. We are their proxies.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: xuenchen

They already do. We are their proxies.

Ok assuming you all are right, then we are an experiment. Just like the founding fathers said it was an experiment that we have free will and rule without a King, we were given free will . From my own POV we are certainly full of data to absorb and I would say people watching is a good hobby!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
February 7, 2020

It looks like Lt. Colonel ALEXANDER VINDMAN is close to being ejected from the coveted National Security Counsel.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

I say demote him to sub-Private, and let him look for explosives that ISIS planted next to roads and trails.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He needs a court martial for sedition.

He told Ukraine to ignore the US President because he (Vindman) thought his idea of foreign policy was right and that of these President is wrong.

Vindman is a fat turd that needs his military life destroyed.

Vindman testified that he thought president's policy was wrong so he advised Ukrainians to ignore the president

edit on 2 7 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 7 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join