It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marsha Blackburn Draws Ire of Trump Foes as She Exposes Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: BlueJacket

Yeah wasn't getting that from the OP.

Been reading this politico article because it reads a little easier...

Not really sure what to think of it actually. I don’t think there’s a reason for a personal attack but if you're going to investigate witnesses might as well do it thoroughly but don't make it a public shaming.

Peace

Like what they have done to our President on a daily basis

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm here to tell you I told you so. That he is the infamous whistle-blower. I watched his testimony before the House committee and immediately knew he was.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Senator Marsha Blackburn is on committees that give her access to information on the Vindman-Ciaramella-Schiff conspiracy against President Trump.

www.blackburn.senate.gov...

Much of that information will be shared with the Senate (and the public) this coming Monday and Tuesday by the White House impeachment defense team.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Vindman is an opportunistic and seditious political leech.

Anyone who thinks this is any way for the Lt. Col. to behave is not familiar with the UCMJ.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Marsha is the Senator representing my state, I proudly support her and Representative Tim Burchett. Both have worked very hard to uncover the lies put forth by the Democrats in this very partisan impeachment. This is an unprecedented and treasonous act of disloyalty to the people of America.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Trump supporters fat shaming a purple heart recipient...ironic and droll, very droll.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump supporters fat shaming a purple heart recipient...ironic and droll, very droll.

TDS sufferers ridiculing anything that exposes the lies of their TDS overlords.

Pathetic and unsurprising...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

There you go with the blanket guilt statements again !!

Don't you even know Vindman has been disciplined multiple times for "talking" bad about the U.S. ?

God only knows what he thinks and says "in private" !! 😆

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So never Trumpers 'Patriot' is a guy that served in an illegal war.

And got wounded by an IED more than likely supplied by Solemani and Iran.

Dat's some star witness.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

There's no way anyone my age could watch his testimony and not think "Flounder"

Not our fault.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Amazing Polly sort of made a deep dive on Lt. Col. Vindman's past and connections. It's 47+ minutes but it's worth watching.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Low level thinking Democrats might see it that way. Someone not so low level might see he is saying the guy doesn't have a uniform that fits because he never wears it and if he actually took being in the military as serious as he wants you to believe he would not be in the shape he is in. It only seemed to matter to him when it was time to testify.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Despite U.S. whistleblower protections and warnings against reprisals, a former Trump and Bush administration advisor believes Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman must be "court martialed" for speaking out against the president and violating his chain of command.

Trump is the command in chief.

I say courts martial him.

The guy is not even close to being a whistleblower.

He's a political hack.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Purple Hearts are enemy marksmanship badges.

They aren't a license to commit sedition.

The US Army, which I left in 2016, has weight standards. Vindman does not meet that standard.

Fat soldiers are a liability.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The only deranged one is Trump himself

derangement syndrome

This guy makes you marathon ats posters look lazy. With all the golf and tweeting he does it's amazing he still has time for his job.

edit on 26-1-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

He must be truly amazing to barely spend any time and give us the best economy in 20 years. You must clearly think he is the most gifted president of all time if he can do that.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Sir, I agree with you. When I watched him "testifying" in "uniform", it didn't help his story.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Sir, I agree with you. When I watched him "testifying" in "uniform", it didn't help his story.

Vindman looked like a make-believe want to be Soldier to me. Guys that chubby get kicked out of the service... or are put on a diet.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

In 2017 and 2018 Vindman was telling Ukraine officials to ignore President Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join