It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Navy files discuss UFO w/ 10ft tall beings described as "Swedish tourists" in diving gear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Holy Mother of Jesus Christ in good heavens... Someone here smoked a nice dose of weed or anything pretty similar...

edit on 27-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: MJM2019

Three minutes later, 60 miles away on the island of Gran Canaria, 10 different citizens saw the same translucent craft described as "blue" with a "crystalline" structure — three of them, one of whom was in a different location as the other two, told military officials they saw two 10-foot tall beings inside, described as looking like "Swedish tourists" with diving gear on.

Swedish tourists with diving gear on?

Are you flocking kidding me?

Words fail me...

Ha!

Its exactly how the venusian Valiant Thor was described as were the other two venusians accompanying him. Ridiculously good looking, blonde blue eyed "swede" and tall.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Sounds very much like the New Age imagination of aliens that was popular back then. The space brothers, tall, light-complexioned, idealized Nordic types.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MJM2019

Three minutes later, 60 miles away on the island of Gran Canaria, 10 different citizens saw the same translucent craft described as "blue" with a "crystalline" structure — three of them, one of whom was in a different location as the other two, told military officials they saw two 10-foot tall beings inside, described as looking like "Swedish tourists" with diving gear on.

The military investigated the entire phenomenon and ruled it "unexplained."

Obviously swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

Purple Dog, it the only way to travel.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I don't buy it being an actual alien sighting (it could be an UFO indeed but their imaginations filled the whole nordic thing). We have quite a tan population (with a good percentage of Indians and Arabs second), specially between sailors and people that make their living off the sea, and the nordics are nothing but annoying tourists here.

They could have been imagining it or pulling it out of their own ass, but I don't think it is any appreciation for nordic people because again, we Canarians have never been known for doing so.

The UFO being seen on both islands does have some weight to it, but even then, it's a cold case.

And no, no "submarine bases" around the islands. There is a minor tectonic fault between Tenerife and Gran Canaria, yes, but the oceanic floor around the archipelago isn't that deep at all, you can even see it in the video's thumbnail. Hell, Gran Canaria's southern border changes year by year due to how much sand is moved around there, changing the immediate oceanic floor's slope, I know because I have studied that part in particular, and it just so happens to be one of the areas with the highest slope in its submarine section, so you can get an idea of how sallow the surrounding waters are.
edit on 28-1-2020 by Mateo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: MJM2019

The military investigated the entire phenomenon and ruled it "unexplained."

Obviously swamp gas.

Or weather ballon.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm from Sweden and I visited Spain (Madrid) for the first time last year, but I'm not that tall...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Some further info here mate:

Canary Island UFO Sphere Incident, 1976.

When it comes to the debunk I always found it interesting that the entire crew of a Spanish Navy ship could not 'identify and attribute' the effects of Naval missiles - maybe certain septical explanations also need further sceptical examination (and just saying some missiles were let off in the ocean somewhere just isn't good enough).

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

it's interesting you say that. Were any colored by any chance? And did you have any day-time sightings?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join