It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Navy files discuss UFO w/ 10ft tall beings described as "Swedish tourists" in diving gear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Spanish Air Force declassified about 180 UFO files a few years ago.

Inside them are several mundane sightings, until we get to one, absolutely wild encounter in the Canary Islands in 1976. Three sailors witnessed a translucent, spherical craft rise up out of the island of Tenerife before departing in a cloud of blue smoke.

Three minutes later, 60 miles away on the island of Gran Canaria, 10 different citizens saw the same translucent craft described as "blue" with a "crystalline" structure — three of them, one of whom was in a different location as the other two, told military officials they saw two 10-foot tall beings inside, described as looking like "Swedish tourists" with diving gear on.

The military investigated the entire phenomenon and ruled it "unexplained."

Here are the sources:

Avistamiento de fenómenos extraños en aguas de Baleares : 06 de Febrero de 1979 (Sighting of strange phenomena in the waters of the Balearic Islands: February 6, 1979), España. Mando Operativo Aéreo: bibliotecavirtualdefensa.es...

Avistamiento de fenómenos extraños en Canarias : 22 de Junio de 1976 (Sighting of strange phenomena in the Canary Islands: June 22, 1976), España. Mando Operativo Aéreo: bibliotecavirtualdefensa.es...
*Investigators' illustrations based on descriptions of Swedish-looking beings on pages 0090 and 0091 of the June 22, 1976 file.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MJM2019

Wild! Seems like credible witnesses. Maybe others will know more about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sounds like time travelers from a far far future to me, great story.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Three minutes later, 60 miles away on the island of Gran Canaria, 10 different citizens saw the same translucent craft described as "blue" with a "crystalline" structure — three of them, one of whom was in a different location as the other two, told military officials they saw two 10-foot tall beings inside, described as looking like "Swedish tourists" with diving gear on.

Swedish tourists with diving gear on?

Are you flocking kidding me?

Words fail me...

Ha!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
keep in mind with the "swedish" description of the aliens, this is in line with many accounts over the past many decades or more, of Nordic appearing aliens for what its worth.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hahaha... Swedish tourist in diving gear sounds little stereotyping but made me remember a video of 2 Swedish detectorists, with diving gear, on a Spanish beach that I saw few days ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Sounds like time travelers from a far far future to me, great story.

That means beaches are too contaminated in the future so they have to time travel. Greta knew it 😳😈

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If they're Swedish time travellers and they are wearing diving gear maybe in the future Sweden is under water. Maybe the ice capes have melted and Holland and Sweden are the first to be submerged!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Excellent find, Thanks!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

interesting story
I went to Gran Canaria for a holiday about ten years ago and spent two weeks just starting at the night sky and I swear Ive never seen so many UFO's

I think there is an underwater UFO base there in that area or near abouts

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm from Gran Canaria myself and had never heard of such a thing, so can't help, sorry. There are some stories about UFO sightings here, but I wouldn't trust 90% of them, this one does have a lot of weight considering it was seen in two of the islands with almost no chance of it being a coordinated prank.

Now, if they happen to be actual tourists from another planet remains to be seen...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sounds very fake

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Hahaha... Swedish tourist in diving gear sounds little stereotyping but made me remember a video of 2 Swedish detectorists, with diving gear, on a Spanish beach that I saw few days ago.

It was in 1976, stereotyping was very common, still is today.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ancient Atlantian time-travelers per-chance?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How could they know these tourists were 10 feet tall? That's pretty specific for only seeing into a craft while it is flying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join