It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course not. They think their new allies (less than 1% of the population) will save them anyway because great justice.

Ludicrous. And not the good kind of Ludacris slinging Dem Bows and Get Back, sadly.

Dear Patron Saints of Lost Causes and other made-up afflictions:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Problem with Breibart is they are using tweets from liberal media, so most are in the single digit 100s and ratioed, all except fox, which is in the THOUSANDS and not even close to being ratioed.

Fox poll says that more Americans support removal than those who don't. As an independent i am in the never Trump camp due to the disgraceful response to his illegal actions. I never thought that the bribery stuff was worth removing from office, but I certainly believe his withholding information and barring cabinet members from testifying is easily worthy of removal. His tweets show someone unfit for office as well. Don't for a second pretend you would be ok with it if the tables were flipped.

If Trump had made his presidency about making America great, rather than making Trump great, and reached across the aisle to all Americans instead of denouncing a large portion of the country on every occasion, he could indeed have been the greatest president we ever had. Instead he fell into a partisan trap which has served to make America more divisive than at any time since the civil war.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Arnie123
Problem with Breibart is they are using tweets from liberal media, so most are in the single digit 100s and ratioed, all except fox, which is in the THOUSANDS and not even close to being ratioed.

Fox poll says that more Americans support removal than those who don't. As an independent i am in the never Trump camp due to the disgraceful response to his illegal actions. I never thought that the bribery stuff was worth removing from office, but I certainly believe his withholding information and barring cabinet members from testifying is easily worthy of removal. His tweets show someone unfit for office as well. Don't for a second pretend you would be ok with it if the tables were flipped.

If Trump had made his presidency about making America great, rather than making Trump great, and reached across the aisle to all Americans instead of denouncing a large portion of the country on every occasion, he could indeed have been the greatest president we ever had. Instead he fell into a partisan trap which has served to make America more divisive than at any time since the civil war.

What is the partisan trap you speak of?

The impeachment that Trump has been pushing for 4 years?!?!?

Lolz

Your reason for wanting him removed from office is tweets that you cant handle.......

🤪😥

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
but I certainly believe his withholding information and barring cabinet members from testifying is easily worthy of removal. His tweets show someone unfit for office as well. Don't for a second pretend you would be ok with it if the tables were flipped.

Tweets really... Have you ever read what past Presidents have said ...lol geez. I bet you have a safe room nearby too. The subpoenas were not valid, so why didn't they official vote to start the subpoenas process, why didn't they use the courts, why did they wait until 71 days into the 79 day event and said at 71 they were drafting up the articles no matter what. Why did they do much of the testimonies in a partisan only bunker room.

You try to disguise yourself as a independent, but it is not working. You are a whatever it takes kind of person, and if you were not you just might just talk about how sloppy the House did all this, but no...

Being so sensitive here is something to calm you down...

edit on 26-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Instead he fell into a partisan trap which has served to make America more divisive than at any time since the civil war.

I laughed when I read this. The divisiveness in America is caused by both of the main partisan parties on both sides of the aisle. Trump might as well be an Independent President. To be fair, I see him as a traditional Democrat, but he was not groomed as a politician but a businessman.

The democrats and never Trumpers make it very obvious that they are the ones who have set partisan traps and stupidly keep ensnaring themselves.

Why? Because they keep making partisan traps! Trump actually doesn't get trapped into them because he does not look at it from a modern day partisan political view. They rush in to quickly believing they snared him and set their own trap off on themselves!

They begin wailing and blaming Trump set the trap and caused them the pain. Anyone with common sense can see that it is their own stupidity time and time again. Trump doesn't have to be a genius.

edit on 1 26 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Most polls (including Fox) inadvertently are lopsided for Democrats.

Reason: the polling "samples" are biased and tainted 😄

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The poll was taken at the end of the House 3 day circus, so I wonder how they will swing after Trump defense team dismantles it all. I wonder what the polls would say right now after only 2 hours.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You must not be very old.

The sixties, over Vietnam and Civil Rights, Farm Workers, etc... were fairly divided.

Far worse than anything we've seen in the past 40 years.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: toolgal462

MSNBC admitted there was no case at all for Obstruction because the Democrats did not follow the Constitution and the appeal process of the courts.

you forgot to add: "In a rare moment of reporting the truth"

I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

To be fair after the guy said it everyone else on the show disagreed.

Thanks for watching enough of that to report to us. I can't stomach the spin more than a few minutes at a time on youtube.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A few things we already knew but I think the President's defense team did a good job of highlighting. By no means a comprehensive list of the points made in opening statements yesterday:

In no way is Ukrainian interference in the '16 election "debunked". Plenty of evidence to the contrary. The idea that it's an "either or" proposition (Ukraine/Russian interference) is a straw man.

The only assistance discussed in the phone call with Zelinsky was as it relates to the javelin missiles. Aside from the fact that Trump had already sold Ukraine javelins, which the Obama administration refused to do, javelins were in no way related to the aid that was being reviewed. Ukrainians only learned about the hold a month later, after reading a news article.

Ukrainian president/ambassador are both emphatic that aid was never tied to an investigation. Not a single witness in the house testified to first hand knowledge of a connection between aid and investigations. Sondland, where all the connection rumors originated, testified that he presumed there was linkage but, after asking trump directly, was literally told he wanted no quid pro quo.

Because the house never put their inquiry to a full house vote, their subpoenas had no legal backing. Due to that lack of legal backing, Trump technically couldn't invoke executive privilege. As I understand it, you can't officially invoke privilege without an actual legal challenge to said privilege.

The house dropped the Bolton "subpoena", which had no legal teeth, before a judge was able to rule on the case. If they really wanted his testimony, they could have gone through the courts to obtain it. They probably didn't because
1. Knowing that he would likely be acquitted, it gives them a way to set up the "senate cover up narrative" in the aftermath. Or...
2. They knew going through the legal process would likely drag out past the election. When you're trying to influence an election, that just doesn't do the trick. Or...
3. It may be an attempt to use impeachment as a way to bypass the judiciary branch. Basically, pass a shoddy impeachment in the house and use the senate to gain access to privileged info without the months of litigation. Sneaky

Looking forward to Monday/Tuesday's arguments.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good article here

"Meanwhile, impeachment has turned into a total bust. The Senate spectators’ gallery has been half empty most of the time. I guess Democrats overestimated the charisma and animal magnetism of Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler. "

Hahaha!

Seriously though, the article makes some great points.

www.powerlineblog.com...

edit on 26-1-2020 by JonathanNicholas because: Mispelling.

edit on 26-1-2020 by JonathanNicholas because: Mispelling.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Schiff and Nadler have about as much charisma and animal magnetism as roadkill.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Lol...good one...now say something about their mothers.

Peace
edit on 26-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Lol...good one...now say something about there mothers.

Peace

Hmmm, .....Their mothers are now rabid pro abortion advocates?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Burn!!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Burn!!!

Peace

LOL, Schiff's (or Nadler's) face could be used for the pro abortion poster child! Post abortion too.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Okay I'm not entirely sure if the sarcasm in my first post went over your head or if you are really serious here...

....akward

....gotta go, bye

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Okay I'm not entirely sure if the sarcasm in my first post went over your head or if you are really serious here...

....akward

....gotta go, bye

Peace

DUH...how dumb do you think I am? Don't answer that, I am being sarcastic and rhetorical.

I guess the fact that I was replying with bad jokes on purpose also went over your head?

Don't underestimate my intelligence. I am not a deranged lefty with TDS, after all and I know how to spell awkward.
edit on 26-1-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: xuenchen

The poll was taken at the end of the House 3 day circus, so I wonder how they will swing after Trump defense team dismantles it all. I wonder what the polls would say right now after only 2 hours.

Well, 51% against removal is what I saw I don't know where Cpt Bligh(t) came up with that Fox poll. I only saw Waters last half and the intro to Judge Jeanine. I only care to watch local which right now is the only very real news with my time accept for a few of CNN or Fox's clips on YouTube.

edit on 26-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I'll bet you 30 star they keep the house no mater who the nom is.

If I'm wrong I will give your posts stars no mater what they say till I give you 30.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join