It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Send in the military and arrest the G damned communists. That is exactly what they are. They need to hang these treasonous louts. And for all you liberal suckers on this site wake the hell up. This is about more than Trump. It is a communist insurgence into our core of government.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I don't see democrats ever regaining power in any branch of government in many years after their disgraceful behavior.Thank the Lord Hillary didn't win.

We'd all be dead in a nuclear confrontation with the Russians by now if she had.

You still have to be careful with their numbers and organizing skills.
You have antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, hollyweird, illegal aliens, and muslims using the internet to organize and show up in droves.
During the midterm elections it would have taken 2 hours to get in. Those groups created long lines causing many to just leave

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Schiff's opening statement should be a red flag to everyone listening. He is stating truth that this impeachment is not about any crime, but a means to remove an opponent in the next election.

How can anyone say this is not a end run around attempt at election tampering by the Democrats? Especially when they keep stating this fact with such blatant persistence.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Trump hired the best. Oj and epstein lawyers.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: xuenchen

The Trump Lawyers talked for 2 hours today and virtually knocked off most of the Democrat points and evidence !!! 🤣

Today on Opposite World, a corrupt businessman who was recently ordered to pay millions for corrupt use of his own charity is fighting corruption. And his team destroys every argument against his crimes by bringing up someone else’s supposed crimes, which somehow absolves him of everything he’s been accused of.

If you think that’s wacky, wait for our coverage of a birthing panda at the local zoo. You won’t believe what comes out.

Tune in at 11.

BOOM you are triggered to keep the brainwashing in affect.

Wake up little Susie Wake up!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: xuenchen
Does anybody think any registered Independents are buying ANY of this Democrat BS rubbish ? 😆💉
I am a registered Independent...and as everyone here knows well...I havent (nor my wife, 9 yr old kid $#%&, even the dog) bought any of this rubbish since day 1.

I too am an Indy and from day 1. I have seen this BS as a slow motion train wreck. We see it coming but it is going to happen no matter when idiots are allowed to go unchallenged on the BSNBC or MS L S D networks. The vocal few "American's", who the rest of us finally now can see as fools, are just mesmerized Marxists that have been energized to hate America. They hate the people who want to live without being forced to approve of amoral things they wish to do. Some things such as child abuse they would hang us for if we did what they have been found to approve in their personal lives. They allow the MSM to push one religion as peaceful that teaches in one numerous sect that it is good to murder the infidel. But they slam the one that teaches love thy neighbor and ignore the treatment of women totally.

To those who are Marxist sycophants hiding in the western society's from Eastern Europe westward to Australia almost all situations we are going to find is this:

What we call good, they call bad.

What they call good, we KNOW it is not only bad but dangerous and then they make laws to outlaw our opinions. Squashing Freedom of our speech.

edit on 26-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't think any R or I buy into this stuff. I even think less than about 50% registered Dems even believe the BS. hahah I have many Dems friends but they don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The Trump Lawyers talked for 2 hours today and virtually knocked off most of the Democrat points and evidence !!! 🤣

Today on Opposite World, a corrupt businessman who was recently ordered to pay millions for corrupt use of his own charity is fighting corruption. And his team destroys every argument against his crimes by bringing up someone else’s supposed crimes, which somehow absolves him of everything he’s been accused of.

If you think that’s wacky, wait for our coverage of a birthing panda at the local zoo. You won’t believe what comes out.

Tune in at 11.

Clear to see you have no understanding of the legal system... maybe you should open a book or two before you embarrass yourself even more.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: HalWesten

I am reverting to some very basic responses I havent experienced since my 20s.

I ball my fists everytime Schiff, Nadler etc.. open their schmarmy corrupt mouths.

There was a time I would of...knocked the dog snot outa these worthless, criminal...

Violence in self defense only. So, if it gets to the point we have to defend ourselves against these tyrannical a's then please, by all means focus that to something productive that takes them out. I am praying for this corruption to be mass arrested at this point. They want a civil war in the streets and have seen we have real people leaving their lying influence daily. Their rhetoric of free speech denial and kangaroo courts followed with their actions are our evidence they are in it to win it and claim they were legally right when they are treasonous bastards all.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
When the truth is your ally hardly any effort is required. When it isn't, you have your work cut out for you as you must now contend with what is in an effort to convince us of what is not.
Good observation.

Only calculations used in Science and Math can we prove anything negative such as an ionic charge or the amount of energy lost in a system.

Logic says in non Science areas that proving something didn't happen is totally impossible.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: aceshootn
What if we are looking at this all wrong. The Dims know this will be thrown out. They know they can't win. But the Dims are always planning 50 years ahead. What if the plan is to have it thrown out. Then in years to come the tables are turned and the Republicans file bogus impeachment articles for no real reason. The people are already sick of the process, sick of the pettiness, sick of the constant hate and fighting. The dims scream for re-writing the constitution (that they hate) and Pandora's Box is open.

Finally !!

We have a real conspiracy on a real conspiracy site !!

😎

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Tune in at 11.

Which crimes is he accused of? I haven't seen the Democrats cite a law President Trump had broke have you?

Please cite the law President Trump broke. We will wait and see what you can come up with.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You guys and gals remember about ten+ years ago, when I called it and now all this is occuring. Yeah, I may have been off a few years about the time frame, however the warnings were and remain almost 100% accurate. My posts prove it.

So I wasn't alone so the credit isn't all mine, but it was something I've always warned ATSers about.

Just think, every thing we are experiencing today wouldn't ever have happened if they vetted and pursued obuma 1/4 of what they have done to President Trump.

Because obuma never would have been elected. Never.

Keep in mind, people had no confusion about which bathroom to use, prior to obuma...

Idiocracy, is what Dems want.

Freedom to think & choose for yourself, is what Republicans want.

Which option is closer to what you want?

edit on 26-1-2020 by ADVISOR because: Edited because I like triggering bleeding heart libtard commie lovers. 8 )

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Tune in at 11.

What you mentioned has absolutely ZERO to do with the impeachment.
Just another example of Democrats so beaten down by the devestating dismantling of their sham impeachment, they have to start resorting to unrelated things to smear some more.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Tune in at 11.

Which crimes is he accused of? I haven't seen the Democrats cite a law President Trump had broke have you?

Please cite the law President Trump broke. We will wait and see what you can come up with.

During the 3 days, all I heard was the House Managers stating that they do not need an actual crime to impeach Trump. They repeated it over and over. It is obvious to them that he has not committed an actual crime. Thus why they keep saying they believe the founders meant it to apply to more than what is written.

As we seen throughout their declarations, not only can they read everyone's minds and intents...they seem to have seances with the founders and know their minds and intents too.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The best part is,

Now that the hoax has failed. Completely.

They’re going to invent some new bogeyman for their low-info disgusting supporters to fake their outrage at.

I can’t wait to see what it is, it’ll be pathetic, it’ll be swallowed by their moronic base and it will help drive away the last dregs of support they have.

As for impeachment, sorry lefties, failed as predicted. Thanks for ensuring the ‘popular vote’ this year!

One thing we know about the left is that they project their crimes onto others.
Mark my words - a major element of the 2020 election campaign will be the media and their political puppet masters doing everything possible to connect Epstein and Trump.
That will be the next big attack.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Obstruction is null, Executive Privilege has been used by EVERY president since Washington. It’s a core part of Executive branch that enables them to have open and blunt internal conversations and what ifs without fear it could be taken out of context.

No idea why they would risk this at all. Courts would uphold it without fail. Precedent has been in place forever.

I think Pelosi’s statement “we won’t survive another 4 years” was in reference to Democrat party. They are petrified of the judges being appointed and next President most likely will appoint 2 Supreme Court judges.

To my friend named after the best metal and my favorite album of all time, please read the first part of my post to understand what was clearly ignored by Schiff and the Democrats. Like it or not it’s part of our government. I believe this must remain in place and cannot be modified or challenged.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Well no they just wanted a majority of the house and super majority of the senate. There we’re no parties when the constitution was made.

That's not exactly true. The writers of the constitution certainly could foresee opposing political parties, because those parties had already begun forming at the time the constitution was written. Plus they g=had England as an example, and there were opposing political parties in England at the time.

So the writers of the constitution were definitely aware of the emergence of similar parties in the new United States.

In the U.S. the Democratic-Republican Party (that's just one party) and the Federalist Party may have only been in their infancy and not official parties at the time of the constitution, but the political figures of the time (Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton, Madison) aligned themselves with these political parties.

edit on 2020/1/26 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

It's kind of a hobby plus I'm learning something about your politics. Can't blame me for trying to inform myself...

Peace

I can accept that...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I agree. She may not even make it to the end of her present term before she announces her resignation. She's finished.

Add Biden and Sanders to that list too.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join