It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm on neither side...just an unhealthy interest in foreign politics...lol

I have to say the only thing that really surprised me was what deputy White House counsel Patrick Philbin said about the subpoenas for documents and testimony were not valid because the house had not officially started their impeachment...

That's a special kind of stupid right there...

Peace

This is fake news!

It has been shown on other threads, even today, that you are a never trumper!

If you understood USA politics you also wouldnt be making such ridiculous statements.

Give me all your documents or I will impeach you too according to your logic. I dont need any legal backing....

Lolz🤪

Lol...nevertrumper...sure if that makes you more comfortable I'll wear that label for you.

Skipping over the ad hom nonsense what was your question exactly?

I don't understand US politics nor have I ever claimed I did and as a foreigner it shouldn't even matter but the sad part is...my incomplete knowledge is still better than 90% of the people who should care.

Maybe you should read my ridiculous statement again.

Peace

I was merely pointing out your ignorance.

Thank you for admitting you dont understand at all what is going on here....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Well you were pointing out ignorance alright unfortunately it wasn't mine...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

MSNBC admitted there was no case at all for Obstruction because the Democrats did not follow the Constitution and the appeal process of the courts.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

MSNBC admitted there was no case at all for Obstruction because the Democrats did not follow the Constitution and the appeal process of the courts.

you forgot to add: "In a rare moment of reporting the truth"

I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
LOL, so when do Dems and Maxine Waters start planning their next impeachment?

After all, if you don't succeed the first time....

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I see the token libs arrived on page 1 to tell everyone why they are wrong, all the while ignoring the contents of the OP.

You can read them like a book.

Last week, Schitt and GoNadler threw a massive boomerang thats about to come back and take them out.

We just saw the first volley

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

you forgot to add: "In a rare moment of reporting the truth"

I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

To be fair after the guy said it everyone else on the show disagreed.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

November 9 2016

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The dems...I can't imagine they would overlook it but it seems like they did.

A big part of their "obstruction claim" revolves around not getting all the evidence because they were being stonewalled by Trump.

I don't think they overlooked it. A few possibilities:

They didn't have the votes at the time for a full house vote on the inquiry, which would have given them actual subpoena power from the judiciary committee.

They know he isn't going to be removed, so they're setting up for the "senate cover up" spin after he's acquitted.

They knew if they did start issuing real subpoenas they would probably be tied up in court until after the election. When you're trying to influence an election, that just will not do.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Makes sense..curious to see what will come out of it.

Senate gets 16 hours of questioning after this if I understand correct so that'll be interesting.

Thanks for the eloquent reply and actually reading my post.

Peace
edit on 25-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: elDooberino

Makes sense..

Thanks for the eloquent reply and actually reading my post.

Peace

The Democrats did not overlook anything. At the time they voted for impeachment there was an actual court order handed down telling one of the witnesses the Democrats wanted to testify, to not testify while the appeal is underway. That was not Trump, that was the actual court system saying it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I have been following this impeachment since it started and heard all the hearing etc in the house but that was getting very complicated (ignorant never trumper foreigner here) with all the he said/she said so I wanted to step into the trial fresh.

The dems presented a compelling case, the republicans knocked a big whole in the "scheme" with this fact.

I can't understand how the dems would push so hard to convince the senate that they were obstructed in their investigation by Trump because he blocked the entire executive branch from answering the 70+ subpoenas and documents only to have it shot down with the simple technicallity that the house investigation hadn't officially started when the subpoenas were send.

Peace

edit on 25-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I have been following this impeachment since it started and heard all the hearing etc in the house but that was getting very complicated (ignorant never trumper foreigner here) with all the he said/she said so I wanted to step into the trial fresh.

Why care in the least.... Something must motivate you to sit through some really dry narrative. Even the Dems were looking for an exit on the third day.
edit on 25-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Bet you 30 stars that they keep control of the house in 2020.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The one independent in the house voted yes for impeachment.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You may notice that media breathlessly supports the Dems. Media is located in their strongholds....major cities. Its to be expected i suppose.

And when you depend on elections....public perception is all that matters. Most Americans are wholly ignorant of how their government is supposed to work and instead have allowed their trust in media to co-opt their understanding.

Its not about whats true...its about what is believed.

Today Schiff was decrying Trumps lack of faith in our intelligence community. He didmt mention the FISA warrants that were just thrown out, or how the Mueller debacle that came from them destroyed his trust. Because that destroys his narrative. Its not about the truth he spoke about. Its about manipulating perception.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
the bait:

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

the response: the low information voters Only heard the fluff from the House/Inquiry Panels/Intel Committee
with all the twisted emphasis on 'feelings' & innuendo, interpretations of facts...

the infamous Schiff 'Parody' wrapped up in a Factual Evidence garb (nobody is gonna recall the lackluster Phone Call Transcripts)

the compromised RINOs will jump ship & the 'Party" will remain supreme in the Coup

I see nothing good for the GOP and the real Patriots in the 2020 elections that follow 40 Sundays of time before voter-day
and a lot of Sundays for the Deep-State and their Intel-Security Agency black-ops to do their Bad Actor deeds
to wrest a victory against any future effective Trump-as-POTUS
edit on th31157999040825132020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The dems presented a compelling case, the republicans knocked a big whole in the "scheme" with this fact.

I can't understand how the dems would push so hard to convince the senate that they were obstructed in their investigation by Trump because he blocked the entire executive branch from answering the 70+ subpoenas and documents only to have it shot down with the simple technicallity that the house investigation hadn't officially started when the subpoenas were send.

Peace

The answer is clear as the nose on your face. Just like you don't know squat about how the US impeachment process and justice system is supposed to work, the Dems in the House know that their uneducated constituents sure as hell don't know how these things are supposed to work either. Dems rely on their ignorant supporters, who they have all jacked up with hate and TDS - to also not know or understand that the Dems aren't following the rules or playing fair.

They are merely attempting to sway the ignorant among us to believe their made up "crimes", knowing the average Democrat voter will never look beyond the sound bite. Like good little zombies, the people the dems are trying to reach with this crap, will believe anything they say - even when proved beyond all reasonable doubt - that they have been lied to and manipulated.

This is the real attempt to sway an election.

edit on 25-1-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why care in the least.... Something must motivate you to sit through some really dry narrative. Even the Dems were looking for an exit on the third day.

I'll tell you why...I am kind of stuck at home 24/7 and nobody is looking for an avatar design. Since that thread kind of died I was stuck with nothing to do and I took it upon myself to heckle the crap out of this mudpit since I am of the opinion that it has brought nothing good to my beloved ATS since the day it was created.

Sometimes I'm a never trumper, sometimes pro-Trump but most of all always in the face of people that don't understand common manners.

It's kind of a hobby plus I'm learning something about your politics. Can't blame me for trying to inform myself...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

About a milsecond after the Senate votes to aquit for this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join