It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm on neither side...just an unhealthy interest in foreign politics...lol

I have to say the only thing that really surprised me was what deputy White House counsel Patrick Philbin said about the subpoenas for documents and testimony were not valid because the house had not officially started their impeachment...

That's a special kind of stupid right there...

Peace

Exactly how is that stupid.

You are so dumb you don’t even understand why that is important.

Here it is. If you allow one member of congress to file supenas without the consent of the rest of the house, you are basically saying anytime any congressman gets pissed at the president they can start issuing supenas.

Pretty obvious how that president would lead to chaos.

Read his response to me, he clarified that he believes its the Dems that are stupid. I too was a bit confused when I read his post.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Funny how they had control from the very beginning and
pretty much have run the show for 3+ years now.

We had the Mueller show, which no one was allowed to
counter. We had the House show, they made the rules
and kept all questions out of sight.

Now this is the first time the light of day has shined
into their dirty dungeon and they are scared and
have scurried off into the corners.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah Schiff did a good job alright,

Good for the President and good for the Republican Party.

Thanks Schiff. Your incompetence and your inability to speak coherently in public and your inability to even appear as though you were presenting a case is greatly appreciated.
edit on 25 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh and just one more thing there by the way ... 🥳 🐸

Trump Attorney Jay Sekulow DUNKS ON Lying Democrats with Copy of Mueller Report – NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION! (VIDEO)

Sekulow brought up with him a copy of the Mueller investigation and reminded the US Senate and House Democrats that Robert Mueller found absolutely ZERO COLLUSION between President Trump and Russia during the 2016 elections. The Crossfire Hurricane investigation was the crime — NOT Donald Trump’s actions with Russian operatives. Trump had no interactions with Russian operatives.

It is ALWAYS good to drop some reality on the heads of these insane Democrat hacks.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Don't forget his ability to repeat lies for hours on end. LOL That's so impressive to his fellow crooked lefties.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Waste disposal units are impressive to lefties.

In their mind, Schiff is practically Einstein.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yeah look whats happened on ats !!!! 🥳 🐸

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Had you watched this morning, it was very well described how the House did NOT follow precident/ sops for delivering subpoenas.

This failure would of invalidated any derived testimony

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What I saw was 4 people who voted against military aid to Ukraine claim making sure the military aid will be well used before they give it was something that made America vulnerable to invasion.

They also claimed Trump can't use the court system to arbitrate and had to follow Schiff's every demand and if they used the courts as they are designed under the Constitution they are a tyrant, and the only way to preserve democracy is to follow Schiff in everything he says and does without question and abandon the Constitution.

Not sure what you watched.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Where's our friend?

You know, the one who states stuff like this: "I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case."

I thought he would've stopped by to let us know how much he likes his idol.

Schiff's end game is to take over the helm from Pelosi, that is what he wants. He knows he can not get 2/3 votes in all of this bull, he wants his face in the news to get her slot as she is soon to retire. I will bet if Trump wins again, or the House is loss she is gone quickly after that.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Was that your attempt at sarcasm?

I'd just stick to screaming at the sky sport...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh, no please! I hadn't thought of that and now
it is just a horrific thought.

I dont care for Nancy at all, cant stand her in fact.

But Schiff as Speaker of The House?

Please, spare us, this would be like a devil curse.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That is his right as an equal 3rd branch of government. Their recourse was to mediate through the courts. Not only did they decline...they dropped tye request when Bolton asked the court to rule on his subpoena.

They did not follow constitutional procedure. That is why their claim is laughably false. There are 3 equal branches, and Trump was well within his rights to refuse. To call it "obstruction" is ignoring the rule of law

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's over...There's no need to continue...Vote to acquit...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
CNN 'The Republicans are winning here!'

Not fake news.

Except if they were sincere they would report it that the defense is showing the Dems case was not truthful.

Not make it an R vs. D thing. But of course they can't play it straight. It's all about agitating their looney lefty comrades.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Had you watched this morning, it was very well described how the House did NOT follow precident/ sops for delivering subpoenas.

This failure would of invalidated any derived testimony

Yeah I did watch hence my post...

Thank you for reiterating my point...

Peace
edit on 25-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
After Toobin made that true statement....the panel pivoted to attacking Mike Pompeo for being so combative with a journalist who "holds a Master's Degree". ohhhh!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I have to say the only thing that really surprised me was what deputy White House counsel Patrick Philbin said about the subpoenas for documents and testimony were not valid because the house had not officially started their impeachment...

Peace

This is fake news!

It has been shown on other threads, even today, that you are a never trumper!

If you understood USA politics you also wouldnt be making such ridiculous statements.

Give me all your documents or I will impeach you too according to your logic. I dont need any legal backing....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Peace

This is fake news!

It has been shown on other threads, even today, that you are a never trumper!

If you understood USA politics you also wouldnt be making such ridiculous statements.

Give me all your documents or I will impeach you too according to your logic. I dont need any legal backing....

Lolz🤪

Lol...nevertrumper...sure if that makes you more comfortable I'll wear that label for you.

Skipping over the ad hom nonsense what was your question exactly?

I don't understand US politics nor have I ever claimed I did and as a foreigner it shouldn't even matter but the sad part is...my incomplete knowledge is still better than 90% of the people who should care.

Maybe you should read my ridiculous statement again.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join