It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have said this before, and it is again being proven as true.

Shifty and the team can't stop. And, there is great reason behind that.

How do you make millions on $174K a year? Exactly how the Bidens have. Sweet heart deals, family used as conduits to funnel millions of dollars to their own pockets, from various foreign entities that were given "special access" to the oval office. There is the "Quid Pro Quo" that the MSM was ordered to stop saying.

And, I'm not just talking about democrats here, the swamp is full of it.

They must take Trump down at all costs. Before a real investigation finds out just how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

Trump's plan all along has been to drain this swamp. Exposing the Bidens is the first MAJOR step to really causing havoc.

Now, the next part, I don't agree with in principle, but I'll take it as a great first step.

Once they take the Bidens down, Clintons are next, and then the dominoes start falling. Nancy, Chuckie, Shifty, The Waddler, all of them are directly in the path of those investigations, and they are literally fighting for their material lives.

They think that once they get Trump, they then go after Pence.

Well, it ain't going to go the way they want, and I think we are going to start to see some results of the Barr team very soon. Once this starts happening, it's a train that won't stop.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Shameful Schumer said the Republicans made the House's case even stronger. Isn't the inability to recognize reality and accept truth part of a clinical diagnosis of insanity?

I don't know what's worse

Schumer is too stupid to see the truth
or Schumer knows quite well it's all a lie but continues to spew talking points for the good of the democrat party

I've always felt old-school dems like Tip O'Neil knew the deal but lied away because, politics, but some of these newer dems (Ocasio) seem to really believe their lies
troubling for our country since so many voters are buying it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The best part is,

Now that the hoax has failed. Completely.

They’re going to invent some new bogeyman for their low-info disgusting supporters to fake their outrage at.

I can’t wait to see what it is, it’ll be pathetic, it’ll be swallowed by their moronic base and it will help drive away the last dregs of support they have.

As for impeachment, sorry lefties, failed as predicted. Thanks for ensuring the ‘popular vote’ this year!
edit on 25 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Does anyone really think 3 days of insulting Senators is going to win the lefts case ?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It was like they were washing a plate full of Leftovers. It didn't take long to throw it away.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The best part is,

Now that the hoax has failed. Completely.

They’re going to invent some new bogeyman for their low-info disgusting supporters to fake their outrage at.

I can’t wait to see what it is, it’ll be pathetic and it will help drive away the last dregs of support they have.

As for impeachment, sorry lefties, failed as predicted. Thanks for ensuring the ‘popular vote’ this year!

Yep!! Let's see, we had RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, then STORMY, then ...... Geez, and they still can't touch him. Any other candidate would have thrown in the towel a very long time ago.

And yet, he's still there.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Its embarassing what the Democrats have done to this process.

All 3 lawyers destroyed everything Schiff, Nadler and "team" have said for 3 years.

I demand justice, I want these @#@%ers in the streets, disbarred and begging for handouts.

They deserve nothing but derision

I would love to see the same thing.
But unfortunately until the brainwashed cult that votes them in time after time overcomes their mental illness, they won’t be going anywhere.

Yep, it must be nice to live in a world where one is so blissfully unaware of how manipulated you are. Combined with one being so confident in their "superiority" to everyone else with a different POV .

Nice for them, not for the rest of us who must suffer needlessly for their stupidity.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Does anyone really think 3 days of insulting Senators is going to win the lefts case ?

Nope, but they aren't trying to convince the Senate, they are just repeating this crap for their base. The mindless morons.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Democrats spent 3 days telling us that 2+2 = 5.

The media and the left has spent 3 years telling us that 2+2=5.

Republicans walked in, said "2+2=4" and walked out.

*boom*

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

...and give them all 3 months in jail.

3 MONTHS????????????????????????????

How about 3 life sentences and a rope!

Schiff, at a minimum, should swing for treason!! Right along side Billary and Pelosi!

edit on 1/25/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'm on neither side...just an unhealthy interest in foreign politics...lol

I have to say the only thing that really surprised me was what deputy White House counsel Patrick Philbin said about the subpoenas for documents and testimony were not valid because the house had not officially started their impeachment...

That's a special kind of stupid right there...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Where are the board's resident Lefties at?

Haven't received their talking points yet?

I expect them to disregard everything that was presented today and continue with, "we need more documents and more witnesses. If we don't get them. COVER UP"

sigh....must be nice to have no shame.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I have to say the only thing that really surprised me was what deputy White House counsel Patrick Philbin said about the subpoenas for documents and testimony were not valid because the house had not officially started their impeachment...

Peace

Special kind of stupid for who? The Dems who think they can do whatever they want and make up their own rules or the other side who is not going to jump at Dems command? Especially when not legally obligated to do so?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The Trump Lawyers talked for 2 hours today and virtually knocked off most of the Democrat points and evidence !!! 🤣

Today on Opposite World, a corrupt businessman who was recently ordered to pay millions for corrupt use of his own charity is fighting corruption. And his team destroys every argument against his crimes by bringing up someone else’s supposed crimes, which somehow absolves him of everything he’s been accused of.

If you think that’s wacky, wait for our coverage of a birthing panda at the local zoo. You won’t believe what comes out.

Tune in at 11.

You make it so obvious you did not watch. Nobody else’s crimes were brought up (except perhaps Schiff’s).

All they did was go over evidence that made clear how ridiculous the democrat case is.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: underwerks

The Trump Lawyers talked for 2 hours today and virtually knocked off most of the Democrat points and evidence !!! 🤣

Today on Opposite World, a corrupt businessman who was recently ordered to pay millions for corrupt use of his own charity is fighting corruption. And his team destroys every argument against his crimes by bringing up someone else’s supposed crimes, which somehow absolves him of everything he’s been accused of.

If you think that’s wacky, wait for our coverage of a birthing panda at the local zoo. You won’t believe what comes out.

Tune in at 11.

You make it so obvious you did not watch. Nobody else’s crimes were brought up (except perhaps Schiff’s).

All they did was go over evidence that made clear how ridiculous the democrat case is.

Yep, doesn't have a freakin' clue! Didn't watch and embarrasses themselves without any shame.

What have I been saying? It must be nice.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Democrats spent 3 days telling us that 2+2 = 5.

The media and the left has spent 3 years telling us that 2+2=5.

Republicans walked in, said "2+2=4" and walked out.

*boom*

The crazy part is they are talking about what facts the Democrats themselves gathered, but failed to mention in over 21 hours. This is a slam dunk...

"House managers didn't tell you, why not?" said about 100 times....

edit on 25-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Peace

Special kind of stupid for who? The Dems who think they can do whatever they want and make up their own rules or the other side who is not going to jump at Dems command? Especially when not legally obligated to do so?

The dems...I can't imagine they would overlook it but it seems like they did.

A big part of their "obstruction claim" revolves around not getting all the evidence because they were being stonewalled by Trump.

Peace
edit on 25-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Where's our friend?

You know, the one who states stuff like this: "I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case."

I thought he would've stopped by to let us know how much he likes his idol.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Peace

The dems...I can't imagine they would overlook it but it seems like they did.

A big part of their "obstruction claim" revolves around not getting all the evidence because they were being stonewalled by Trump.

Peace

Thanks for clarifying and I agree! But I also suspect as long as the Dems got to use their talking point that Trump refused to provide them with what they wanted, they are satisfied.

Do you really believe they wanted to do this the legal way? lol They would have been slapped down over and over if they did that.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Peace

Exactly how is that stupid.

You are so dumb you don’t even understand why that is important.

Here it is. If you allow one member of congress to file supenas without the consent of the rest of the house, you are basically saying anytime any congressman gets pissed at the president they can start issuing supenas.

Pretty obvious how that president would lead to chaos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join