It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Dismantles 3-Day Schiff Show In 2 Hours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Trump Legal Team made their opening statements today in the Senate Impeachment Trial.

Democrats took their 24 hours of presentation all week.

The Trump Lawyers talked for 2 hours today and virtually knocked off most of the Democrat points and evidence !!! 🤣

They showed beyond any doubt how the Democrat strategy was rigged and targeted at strictly Democrat die-hards 🤣

Oh well as they say 🤣

Impeachment Trial: Trump’s Team Begin Opening Arguments

President Donald Trump’s legal team on Saturday morning will begin its opening arguments in Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate

Though Trump’s team has 24 hours over three days to present their arguments, they are not expected to use all of their allotted time. They will likely present a preview for about three hours on Saturday morning and resume their opening arguments on Monday.

+63 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its embarassing what the Democrats have done to this process.

All 3 lawyers destroyed everything Schiff, Nadler and "team" have said for 3 years.

I demand justice, I want these @#@%ers in the streets, disbarred and begging for handouts.

They deserve nothing but derision

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Schiff and The Nadler are on television now refuting the defense and repeating what they had been repeating for the past 3 years.
edit on 25-1-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Its embarassing what the Democrats have done to this process.

All 3 lawyers destroyed everything Schiff, Nadler and "team" have said for 3 years.

I demand justice, I want these @#@%ers in the streets, disbarred and begging for handouts.

They deserve nothing but derision

I would love to see the same thing.
But unfortunately until the brainwashed cult that votes them in time after time overcomes their mental illness, they won’t be going anywhere.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Maybe they could do contempt of congress actions and give them all 3 months in jail. Starting around August of course.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Schiff and The Nadler are on television now refuting the defense and repeating what they had been repeating for the past 3 years.

They can’t stop now, they have to keep the lies alive for their cult to follow.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Does anybody think any registered Independents are buying ANY of this Democrat BS rubbish ? 😆💉

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The Trump Lawyers talked for 2 hours today and virtually knocked off most of the Democrat points and evidence !!! 🤣

Today on Opposite World, a corrupt businessman who was recently ordered to pay millions for corrupt use of his own charity is fighting corruption. And his team destroys every argument against his crimes by bringing up someone else’s supposed crimes, which somehow absolves him of everything he’s been accused of.

If you think that’s wacky, wait for our coverage of a birthing panda at the local zoo. You won’t believe what comes out.

Tune in at 11.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Today on Opposite World, a corrupt businessman who was recently ordered to pay millions for corrupt use of his own charity is fighting corruption. And his team destroys every argument against his crimes by bringing up someone else’s supposed crimes, which somehow absolves him of everything he’s been accused of.

If you think that’s wacky, wait for our coverage of a birthing panda at the local zoo. You won’t believe what comes out.

Tune in at 11.

See my previous 2 posts please.
Underwerks post 100% validates them.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Excellent example of desperate Democrat diversionary tactics that only die hard Democrats accept 😆😃

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Breitbart said what?!?

Shocker...

Peace

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't see democrats ever regaining power in any branch of government in many years after their disgraceful behavior.Thank the Lord Hillary didn't win.
edit on CSTSatpm61261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

We'd all be dead in a nuclear confrontation with the Russians by now if she had.
edit on CSTSatpm61261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Does anybody think any registered Independents are buying ANY of this Democrat BS rubbish ? 😆💉
I am a registered Independent...and as everyone here knows well...I havent (nor my wife, 9 yr old kid $#%&, even the dog) bought any of this rubbish since day 1.
edit on 25-1-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Breitbart said what?!?

Shocker...

Peace

Remember when it was going to get straight up dismissed... Before that a while back there was no phone calls.

For the trumpets this will be like when you're removing one of these bolts where it's never loose enough to remove by hand, it will be a slow and painful untwisting of denials to the last thread on that bolt...

Sit back and enjoy. Whichever side you're on

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Shameful Schumer said the Republicans made the House's case even stronger. Isn't the inability to recognize reality and accept truth part of a clinical diagnosis of insanity? I missed the earlier live presentation but caught part of the replay. Schumer's argument about the House not being able to see "the evidence" from the administration is false on two fronts. 1) Schiff has been saying for more than a year that they have "overwhelming evidence" of Trump's wrongdoings and 2) they were in too much of a hurry to impeach him that they couldn't take the time to get real subpoenas from the courts, probably because they knew there was no evidence to be shared with the courts and their requests would be thrown out.

So on the first point, where is the overwhelming evidence, Mr. Schiff? Where are these reams of documents proving your case? So strong that you didn't need to call the whistleblower into a hearing, even one of your secret hearings? On the second point, why didn't you go to the courts to compel the administration to provide these witnesses, national security information aside, of course. Why didn't you challenge President Trump's assertion? You had and have the burden of proof, it seems to me you would have taken advantage of our legal system to force the witnesses of your choosing to come forward. Or is it just the fact that you have no "overwhelming evidence"? That you have no case and this is just a political hit-job because you don't like the president? That he's screwing up your power structure in Washington? That he's going after the criminals that have been violating the law going after him since 2015? That he's exposing corruption in our government on both sides?

I think that's more likely the case. They can't prove obstruction of congress because they never took a step to force the issue. They can't prove abuse of power because everyone, including Zelenski refuted their claim, including Ambassador Sondland.

I really wish I could talk to these idiots on congress personally and get them to admit they're just trying to remove a duly elected president because they hate him.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am reverting to some very basic responses I havent experienced since my 20s.

I ball my fists everytime Schiff, Nadler etc.. open their schmarmy corrupt mouths.

There was a time I would of...knocked the dog snot outa these worthless, criminal...

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'm registered as a Libertarian and what the Democrats are doing to our country is nothing short of treason. Between Trump and treason I'm all in on Trump 2020!

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wait a minute,

So you’re saying the most poorly thought-out and most under-prepared impeachment case in history, which was very poorly presented by an imbecile who put on a three day repeatitive loop of the same two false accusations that have been disproven since day one and never presented one single ‘fact’....................

Has failed?

Why is nobody surprised?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Problem with Breibart is they are using tweets from liberal media, so most are in the single digit 100s and ratioed, all except fox, which is in the THOUSANDS and not even close to being ratioed.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When the truth is your ally hardly any effort is required. When it isn't, you have your work cut out for you as you must now contend with what is in an effort to convince us of what is not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join