It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Worried Yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I open my eyes just enough to see the bright light of my phone, demanding me to throw off the covers and get to it. I play tic tac toe with the virtual slider, trying to figure out in my dreamy state just how this gadget works. Apparently dreamland doesn't have cell phone alarms.

Finally coming to some semblance of sense, I do my morning pre-work ritual and out the door I go. Just a few blocks and a few minutes later, I walk into my office, sit at my oversized throne of confining comfort, I flip on all of my displays and give one good stretch before I see what the world has in store for me today.

I go to one of my usual news sites to see how my day will begin and my eyes widen a bit upon seeing the headlines:

- VIRUS ACCELERATING
- USA TO EVACUATE CITIZENS
- 15 CITIES LOCKED DOWN
- 56 MILLION QUARATEENED
- 22 STATES ON ALERT
- VIRUS VICTIM IN CHICAGO
- STUDENT IN COLLEGE STATION TEXAS
- 41 DEAD
- 1300+ INFECTED
- ESCAPED LAB?
- YEAR OF THE RAT
- PEOPLE DYING IN STREETS
- UK HUNT FOR THOUSANDS OF PATIENTS FROM WUHAN
- NO TREATMENT

And most terrifying:
- PEOPLE WITHOUT SYMPTOMS SPREADING VIRUS
- WHO SAYS NOT YET GLOBAL EMERGENCY

Other outlets say that 'it's not so bad - just stay healthy". Wait what?

Ok, so you should keep sanitary, take your meds, get plenty of rest and drink lots of water to stay hydrated. If symptoms get out of hand, call a doctor.

Does this mean that you should call a doctor when you finally realize you're dying? What if this hits India?

So the virus may not be such a bad, horrible thing right now. People are dying but that's ok because the virus isn't killing THAT many people yet. It's pretty much on par with the Spanish Flu. That same flu that affected 1/3 of the world's population and killed between 50 and 100 million people.

At what point do we start worrying? While I'm at it, why not turn this into a conspiracy theory with multiple faucets and see what I can come up with:

Georgia Guidestones:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity. (Sounds like a Nazi Chinese Co-op)
- Didn't it have some sort of date stamp of 2020? - Unconfirmed

Weirdness:
- Started with a snake? (Jörmungandr poisons the world)
- Numbers 21:6
- US knew exactly where to find the source
- Plastic Coffins and Fema Camps

It's very possible that there is nothing to worry about but at what point do we? How late is too late? At what point do you shut off the AC and hide from the outside in some corner of your closet? Would it be too late? The point of no return where you're infected and you don't even know it...

Anyone have any other weird tidbits about this virus or possible relation to it?

Let's make a conspiracy....!

Why the hell not

Found this list... I'm sure it's not updated:

Hong Kong: 5 cases

Thailand: 5 cases

Australia: 4 cases

France: 3 cases

Japan: 3 cases

Malaysia: 3 cases

Singapore: 3 cases

Taiwan: 3 cases

Macao: 2 cases

South Korea: 2 cases

United States: 2 cases

Vietnam: 2 cases

Nepal: 1 case

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You forgot the 7 in the UK. 3 in Leeds, 1 in Glasgow and 3 in Edinburgh. All returning Chinese.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't see anything to be worried about , until it develops into a Zombie plague I remain ambivalent to the situation.

From my understanding this virus is related to the SARS virus so bad for those who contract it but not necessarily fatal.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Worry too much about a disease you don’t have walking about my lead you to stepping in front of the buss that kills you.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Talk about worry
👺

So far, 8,200 people have died and 140,000 people have been hospitalized during the 2019-2020 flu season, according to preliminary estimates from the CDC.

So? What should one worry about?

edit on 25-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Reading one article, says that China is downplaying the threat and that over 100k people are infected. One Virologist who helped identify SARS, stated:

"I've never felt scared," Guan told Caixin. "This time I'm scared."
- Source

One 'medic' described the Hospital in Wuhan China as:

“Now I am off duty. I took off around 4pm, I have been crying my eyes out".
“The infection is much more horrible than it’s reported on TV".
“Many of them will not make it.”
“The government didn’t support us with medical supplies”
“The patients were begging us desperately but we couldn’t do anything"
“They are dying right in front of our eyes"
“Please take every measure to protect yourselves at home"
“Don’t ever trust the government. We are on our own now.”
- Source

There have been reports of bodies lining the hospital floors and people dying in a puddle of their own blood in the streets.

I'm wondering if this is as bad as it's being described here.

I mean, if it were this bad, would our government tell us? I don't think they would. They would downplay it to keep people from going crazy in the streets.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I read a Chinese Doctor said the newest generation of the virus is infecting 14 people per infected person and it is more virulent and deadly then the prior generations of the virus.

Odd there are no new videos in last day or so.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

No, I’m not worried.
About this flu anyway.
The one you need to worry about is the one killing half or more of those infected.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wow
Take it easy folks.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

That's scary. Considering more so that this only started days ago and it's gotten this bad already and this far out from the source.

I just stumbled upon this:

- Source

Apparently the Bill Gates foundation had ran a scenario only 3 months ago showing in their coronavirus simulation, 65 Million people would die within 18 months. This would totally devastate the world economy as well as food production. Way of life would change in such a way that I could only imagine the chaos. I imagine cities will burn.

Odd?

Wasn't there some sort of military exercise just recently where someone mentioned to look out for a false flag attack? I wonder if more odd 'coincidences' could relate.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I once head something that resonated to deeply in me that I have adopted it as a way of life. Are you ready....

Don't worry about things you can't control.

If you get sick, drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest. That is all the doctor will tell you, and since it's viral, you have to let it run it's course.

So outbreak, pandemic, whatever it is, will be exactly what it is. And we will either survive or die. It's moments like this that faith has a particular warm feeling. Love your family and smile until you can't.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No, I’m not worried.
About this flu anyway.
The one you need to worry about is the one killing half or more of those infected.

Which one is that?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would not trust goverment , and if we go this with a conspiracy theme, Agenda 21 Depopulate pop`s to mind also

globalpossibilities.org...

I am worryed, also becouse some years back had pneumonia....it left a certain fear to me , becouse it was so bad experience . Anyone who gone through pneumonia knows it sucks .

Dont trust goverment!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Bluntone22

No, I’m not worried.
About this flu anyway.

Which one is that?

I don't think it exists yet.

The one below killed millions though...
It's getting pretty close..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I would not trust goverment , and if we go this with a conspiracy theme, Agenda 21 Depopulate pop`s to mind also

globalpossibilities.org...

I am worryed, also becouse some years back had pneumonia....it left a certain fear to me , becouse it was so bad experience . Anyone who gone through pneumonia knows it sucks .

Dont trust goverment!

The flu does suck! Had it twice that I can remember. 1st time felt like death. It was so bad that one could imagine that it's "curtin time". Last time was only last year and it was pretty mild.

I forgot all about Agenda 21

Now I find it eerie that "Event 201" and "Agenda 21" is the exact same thing just one being a what if and the other being on purpose.

201 - 21 Hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Event 201" and "Agenda 21 ...yeeh just a coincidence?

hub.jhu.edu...

You can't make this stuff up

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Another thread?

Contagion came on cable a few days ago.

I know because my MIL told me she watched it... I had been seeing lots of comments about the movie and people watching it recently but I chalked it up to a choice... like most people stream nowadays

But no. They played that mess on regular cable. Who made that call?

Funny timing huh?

That’s all I’ve got to add.

Whatever controlling forces are out there are fueled just as much by living fear as they are by widespread death.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well since honey kills the Corona virus so quickly and because honey is so cheap and plentiful - I'm definitely not worried at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There isn’t anything we can do about it so no, I’m not worried. If it is my time it is my time.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When Trump tells me to worry about it, I will start worrying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join