It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Impeachment Trial: Did you watch it all so far?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So the Dems tried to convince the senate of all the anti-Trump conspiracies they believe are true. In general, I love watching debates and hearings. But this time I got so extremely bored and fed up of all the opinions, hearsay, mind-reading and spin. And the repetition... And the repetition... And the repetition...

Did you watch all of it? Could anyone actually do this to him or herself?

I noticed that there were no real bombshells or actual breaking news on this so far. Just some mainstream media cheerleaders, cheering for their team.

I think I might be right for one time: it was actually dull...

I am going to watch the rebuttal of the President’s team. It is nice to finally see they have an official opportunity to state their case. It is actually insane, this is the first time they have this possibility, but we all know what due process looks like in the Democrat world...

Are you going to watch? What do you expect from it? Any breaking news or bombshells?

Personally, I hope they take the time to expose all the lies and spin and half-truths that Shifft and his minions made in the last 3 days.
It is time they are rebuked!

edit on 25-1-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Yeah watched it all, front to back...

I have to say Schiff impressed. I was also taken away by Hakeem..

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Ummm...I have not watched a single instant of that circus...nor will I...

I will read about it...here primarily...

Soon as I can manage to put this damn spinner down...yawn...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

My respects to you! I couldn’t take is anymore. I can’t stand Shiff...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Russia, Heads on Pikes, Dictator did not impress me.

ALL I've seen is a condensed version of the entire last three years played out by treasonous #'s.

ETA:

Schiff reminds me of Littler Fingers from GOT.
edit on 25-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Most, if not all of the Democrat BS and 2nd hand Rose trash will be shot in the ass starting today 🛶🌬

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nahhh...today is deathvalley day. Just an introduction of what we can expect on Monday/Tuesday...

Will watch though..

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Schiff is a joke. The Russians are going to invade us? They can't leave it to the voters to decide? Wolverines!!!
The Ukraine ambassador whining about getting her arrse canned. The POTUS not following talking points or foreign policy advice. The POTUS makes the policy.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

That's why I said "starting today" and not ending today 😁

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

They can't leave it to the voters to decide?

After they abolish the electoral college they will.

Until that time, because they've now criminalized going to court to settle disputes between the executive and congress.

The biggest danger to the REPUBLIC is Schiffs party.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Peace

Yes, Jeffries took me back too...to Obama. It was difficult to watch and listen to him since his oratory style and hand gestures were just as scripted as Obama. Even the long pause breaks throughout a sentence had me gritting my teeth.

For me, it becomes annoying when one pauses erroneously and not where a short comma pause or period should be. It comes across,... as insulting,... to a listener. ...... Slowing down, ... the effectuation,... because you arrogantly,... assume the listeners,... are too slow, ... to keep up,... and understand!

Not a sign of a great orator...just an arrogant one.
edit on 1 25 2020 by CynConcepts because: Aparently blank spaces don't carryover to posts. Added emphasis points

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have watched most after the fact as I was normally only able to catch closing live due to work.

They made a solid case, but I doubt it will have any lasting impact on any GOP members or supporters ESPECIALLY on this board. Hell we have many PROUDLY proclaiming they didnt even watch the proceedings.

It will be interesting to see how the president's team does after they refused to come to the judicial hearings. It will be the first time many Americans will hear from them. If their opening goes as well as their resolution speeches... its going to be a rude wake up call for America.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

In watching the house Managers the past few days, it became obvious by their own repititive cries, that this is all about the election. They fear Trump will win, so they cannot let America choose him again. He needs to go now!

If anyone was attacking an opponent in an election year, it is definitely the Dems as a whole. They collectively respond as an opponent.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't watch it because if I prefer to see fiction, I would rather go to the library and check out a book.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've actually watched some of it and it was nauseating.

Schiff loves to see himself in front of a camera, did you know that he does his own "Playwrights"?

The dude is a wannabe actor, he pulled out all the stops and put on a show for all to see.

Notice all the leftist and ignorant foreigners praising his "performance" without alluding to any one "bombshell", people, welcome to politics where theatrics is a key tactic in the appeal to emotion.

The fact that they are focused on that shows just how easily gullible they are, people in general, standardized tactic for the low info voter.

This isn't about removing Trump, they know they can't, this is them trying to claim the senate for themselves.

Won't work, the American people see past the charade.
edit on 25-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Senate Impeachment Trial: Did you watch it all so far?

I tried, it's even more boring than golf.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Peace

Yes, Jeffries took me back too...to Obama. It was difficult to watch and listen to him since his oratory style and hand gestures were just as scripted as Obama. Even the long pause breaks throughout a sentence had me gritting my teeth.

For me, it becomes annoying when one pauses erroneously and not where a short comma pause or period should be. It comes across,... as insulting,... to a listener. ...... Slowing down, ... the effectuation,... because you arrogantly,... assume the listeners,... are too slow, ... to keep up,... and understand!

Yeah...why bother with content.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Peace

Yeah...why bother with content.

Peace
Especially when its hearsay and deliberate misinterpretation *shrugs*

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Peace

Ummm...dayum...that’s what I do...

So...I think your all too slow...and can’t keep up...or understand...?

I’m...arrogant...?

Is that also why I always start every post with...Ummmm...?

Cool...thanks for the psyche eval...

I am kinda arrogant...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I agree. Why bother with content. I heard 3 days worth of opinions. I have been forming opinions too. Their opinion is based on others, the same as mine.

I expect the Defense will have different opinions. Any real factual evidence that cannot be disputed based on opinion, remains to be seen, but doubtful. If they do provide that I will admit I will be gobsmacked!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join