Islamic Jihad or another Operation Northwoods

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 10 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Another Operation Northwoods......I've been saying that for nearly two years now.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If it was only attacks in the US I might agree another "Operation Northwoods" even though Operation Northwood was never carried out just like hundreds of other insane plans the US dreamed up like invading Canada for example.

There has been Islamic fundamentalists attacks all over the globe UK, Spain, Russia, Pakistan and dozens of other countries pre and post 9-11.

There is no need to make up a Islamic Jihad against the West there clearly is a real one and has been pre 9-11 and more then enough hate for the US and the West in those Muslim areas to go around.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did you even read the thread, Shadow? I find it hard to believe that you can dismiss all of that damning info with just a few lines.

Peace, you get my last WATS for the month. That was an extremely well-researched post.

This is the kind of dot-connecting that I wish I could see more of, or even have the time or skill to do myself.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Great research!!

WTS u bet!!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Did you even read the thread, Shadow? I find it hard to believe that you can dismiss all of that damning info with just a few lines.

Oh yes I read through all of it and it happens to leave out some important events. Like for example no mention of the first attack on the WTC 9-11 was not the first time im sure you know. But thats a common tactic leave out parts that dont help your theory I cant blame him or her. Or the fact that Al Qaeda agents would likely be trained to blend into were ever they have established a sleeper cell.

I also have problem however with the title of this thread which isnt asking was 9-11 Islamic Jihad or another Operation Northwoods which it should have. There clearly is a "Islamic Jihad" going on in the world has been for years. The title is alittle misleading IMO but thats not my call.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Oh yes I read through all of it and it happens to leave out some important events. Like for example no mention of the first attack on the WTC 9-11 was not the first time im sure you know. But thats a common tactic leave out parts that dont help your theory I cant blame him or her.

Do you know anything about this event, besides a bomb went off an al Qaeda was blamed?

In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, an Egyptian man named Emad Salem, a former army officer. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of the hundreds of possible suspects.

Salem, initially believing that this was to be a sting operation, claimed that the FBI's original plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. He substantiated his claims with hundreds of hours of secretly-recorded conversations with his FBI handlers, made during discussions held after the bombings. They are currrently in possession of the FBI.

Salem said he wished to complain to FBI headquarters in Washington about the failure to prevent the bombing despite foreknowledge, but was dissuaded from doing so by the New York FBI office. The FBI has never contradicted Salem's account.

Source. (Emphasis mine.)

What a shame that you can't even point to the 1993 bombing without there being evidence of government foul.

And btw, there was never any evidence provided that al Qaeda did it, either. But then, that's a common tactic to leave out parts that don't help your theory. I can't blame you.

Edited to add emphasis to the external quote, so you wouldn't miss that part.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh yes Alleged FBI foreknowledge from Wikipedia man how come I didnt take that as a fact.

Even if that was proven fact it would still wouldnt prove there where no Muslims planning a " Islamic Jihad" attack against the WTC. Would that be proof the FBI messed up sure but whats new about that.

I could cite dozens of examples where the FBI screwed up.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah, so why don't you cite some hard evidence that al Qaeda was behind the '93 bombing?

Don't leave me any room for doubt, now.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Did I ever say Al Qaeda was behind the '93 bombing?

All I said was muslims which would equal = Islamist terrorists which would make it a Islamic Jihad.

I dont have to prove the offical story to you perhaps you should read your own link to Wikipedia alittle better It clearly says who was behind it. Or are we only suppose to read and believe the parts you quote and forget about the rest of your link?

Your the one that has to produce some hard evidence if your trying to debunk the offical story.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Your the one that has to produce some hard evidence if your trying to debunk the offical story.

Why?

Why should it always be the people's burden to debunk what their government says, when their government doesn't offer any evidence for what it says in the first place?

This is their job; not ours. That's the kind of crap we pay the FBI and CIA for.

Btw, if you're going to throw around accusations that anyone was behind that bombing, you should offer some evidence. Otherwise it's a little unfair to those whom you're accusing, no? Innocent until proven guilty been thrown out the window?

[edit on 25-3-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow what a great thread , ty to this person if your still around

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Strange as i went to.check.for.this.thread on the forums its completly removed

new topics

top topics

join