It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump - First U.S. President to Speak at the Annual Pro-Life /Anti-Abortion March For Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

yes - they will - because thats EXACTLY what he is doing

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Does he? Does he do what he believes is right?

Do a lot of people share his right belief?

And do they practice that rightness?

Curios minds want to know
edit on 25-1-2020 by sunkuong because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Trump is evil through and through. That's is my summation on the issue. a reply to: sunkuong

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: carewemust

How many aborted babies have you saved lately?

Does medicare help them?

Now im wodering how many babies trump has paid to abort. Speculatively.

I have to be honest with you. I've never been in a room where a baby is being aborted/murdered. So unfortunately, I haven't been able to save any of them from dying afterward.

Medicare is mostly for seniors. Not many women over age 64 get abortions. Usually the poor baby dies quickly, so Medicare or Medicaid doesn't come into play here.

If you're wondering how many babies Donald Trump has paid to abort, send a letter to the White House and see if he's willing to reveal the number to you.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

And remember everyone, they will frame this as Trump attacking and restricting “women’s rights”

Let's be real here, "they" do the same to everybody who is pro life. This isn't a Trump thing. If Hillary Clinton were to make a pro life statement they'd say the exact same thing about her.

I really hope that one day we can stop using these thing to push additional agenda, particularly partisan one like pro/anti trump messages.

Who ever make pro life statements is called anti woman regardless of sex, race, or political affiliation. If a black lesbian transexual in an interracial marriage with an Hispanic illegal immigrant were to make a pro life statement they'd be called anti woman.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

A lot of women under 65 do.

Whats your rational?

Why is this so farking hard for you?
edit on 25-1-2020 by sunkuong because: Explicitness

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

This was announced world wide on the BBC World service, and will probably be featured on SNL and Samantha bee. It's hardly a secret.

Maybe we should ask why he went to march for life, but NOT the gun right march in Virginia?

Sure trump wants to save children, but he does not care if you can protect them after they are born.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Do you really think trump and his whitehouse would respond to such a request?

Lets ask.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

And remember everyone, they will frame this as Trump attacking and restricting “women’s rights”

The mother didn't bring that life (entity) into being. Killing him/her may be legal in America, but is not morally proper. It's slap in God's face, most likely.

How does it slap Gods face, that’s silly
God gave people freewill, using freewill is their Devine right

You slap Gods face when you deny people freewill when God Himself gave everyone freewill

You are correct. God grants us the free-will to "slap his face", if we so choose.

But how does it slap Gods face, surely it slaps our own face when we sin
It just breaks Gods heart

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Facts:

Human life and development begins at conception and ends at death.

An abortion is killing a human and ending his/her life.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
What i would like to know is what happened to personal responsibility in this country. Stay on birth control if you don't want to have any kids, failure to do that, you shouldn't be allowed to have an abortion. It should be illegal to have an abortion as a last resort for birth control.

Women have ZERO excuses not to have a birth control plan, that doesn't involve having an abortion. Medicaid or other state programs may lower your health care costs for birth control. Failure to take advantage of programs like that, you shouldn't be allowed to have an abortion because you want to have a social life.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

They don't want you aborted.
They don't want you to commit suicide.

Like hey, mother f'er, I didn't ask to be alive.
All things considered, I was better off before being a part of this ramshackle.

What's a guy got to do, to get a free exit around here? They don't even kill mass murderers any more.
You want out, you gotta do it in secret, with some painful way that might not work and then you're more miserable?
Bruh, if they instated painless suicide booths, I'd be super outtie no doubtie 5000.
But no, not just anyone can get their hands on morphine/pentobarbital.
Then again the only thing that would alleviate my daily discontent with this world. Mary Juaynie... Is illegal?

You guys just want a bunch of meat bags around, to suffer and do your bidding.
No offense, but Earth sucks, and an exit button should be a right.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Probably a good move politically for him.

I'm pro abortion because i think we got enough people driving on the highways. As long as abortion is early enough.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Im with osho rajneesh on this one. He was this controversial guru figure that was saying hospitals should alloow and help you to commit suicide.

But you have to give at least one month and try various forms of therapy including medication sessions. These meditation sessions would prepare you for death if you still decide to go with it.

Then after one month, the hospital will kill you in a very gentle peaceful way to turn death into a beautiful experience.

I liked that approach to suicide.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is another reason why the Donald is the greatest POTUS since Regan. He doesn’t measure things by how it will be received in the media. He just does what he believes is right.

I disagree. Many on the right are anti-abortion. He's playing to his base. The media who might run negative stories about him are leftist medias that already do that anyway.

I do think Donald gives the most entertaining speeches of any president.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

From a purely ethical perspective, the potential for life is as valuable as life. Your feelings dont do anything to change that, and your "choice" does not make it better. Unless, of course, youd like to give the rest of us a say in whether your next kid lives. Because, really, if it's all about choice (and not the value of life), then the choice that best benefits society as a whole is the best option. See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Because 90% of the news media was focused on the Senate Impeachment Trial, relatively few Americans realized that President Trump made history again today.

In an effort to sure up the Evangelical and Right Wing Christian groups , you can tell it's election year.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Because 90% of the news media was focused on the Senate Impeachment Trial, relatively few Americans realized that President Trump made history again today.

In an effort to sure up the Evangelical and Right Wing Christian groups , you can tell it's election year.

So now in this day and age, only Evangelicals and Christians oppose killing little babies? The reason some believe this, is because of their own duplicity within the crux of immorality.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So now in this day and age, only Evangelicals and Christians oppose killing little babies?

Obviously they're not the only ones but they are the most vocal about it , anything a candidate does now is with one eye on positive numbers.

The reason some believe this, is because of their own duplicity within the crux of immorality.

We're all immersed in immorality in one way or another including those who preach against it , I do like "duplicity within the crux of immorality." though ... very nice.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm very proud to have this MAN our President.

It's been a long long time since there's been a real man in the White House!

45-2020!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join