It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump - First U.S. President to Speak at the Annual Pro-Life /Anti-Abortion March For Life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Friday, January 24, 2020

Because 90% of the news media was focused on the Senate Impeachment Trial, relatively few Americans realized that President Trump made history again today.

President Donald Trump addressed thousands of activists gathered Friday on the National Mall for the nation's largest annual anti-abortion rally.

Trump, who this week revealed his “Pro-Life Voices for Trump” coalition for his 2020 reelection campaign, has strong ties to the anti-abortion community and is the first president to speak onstage at the event.

Activists see him as a key ally in delivering policy priorities aimed at limiting abortion that he promised in 2016.

“On behalf of our marchers, I’d like to thank you for your stance and your record,” said Jeanne Mancini, president of March for Life, as she introduced the president.

The crowd began assembling hours before the event, and a wave of red and blue winter hats boasting the “Make America Great Again” and March for Life logos could be seen on all sides.

‘The unborn have never had a stronger defender in the White House,’ president Trump begins...
More at: www.rollcall.com...

President Trump's Historic and Moving 13 Minute Speech to the huge March For Life crowd: Friday, January 24, 2020.

In a nation where it seems killing unborn children is becoming MORE morally acceptable, it's good to see that President Trump is pushing back against that trend.

After all, every one reading this was, at one time, a candidate for being aborted (aka murdered) before taking that first breath outside your Mother's womb.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And remember everyone, they will frame this as Trump attacking and restricting “women’s rights”

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

And remember everyone, they will frame this as Trump attacking and restricting “women’s rights”

The mother didn't bring that life (entity) into being. Killing him/her may be legal in America, but is not morally proper. It's slap in God's face, most likely.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't know about that guy. "That guy" being Trump. He has no experience in my life.

I have a child with a woman who got an abortion 10 years ago. She is still affected by it. Every woman I know is affected by such a decision.

It's personal. It's not for government. At all.

Get out. Let this be America and let us choose.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
God Bless President Donald Trump

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The mother didn't bring that life (entity) into being. Killing him/her may be legal in America, but is not morally proper. It's slap in God's face, most likely.

How does it slap Gods face, that’s silly
God gave people freewill, using freewill is their Devine right

You slap Gods face when you deny people freewill when God Himself gave everyone freewill

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

And I know a woman who have had so many abortions with no moral concerns; she may never be able to carry a baby to term.
Personal anecdotes have no regard in a discussion about what is best for society.

While I think it's none of my concern for the average person. Abortion should not be used as birth control.

edit on 25-1-2020 by randomtangentsrme because: formatting.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
your logic and concept of free will are lacking.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Yeah. Keep speaking about society from your personal view, as I do.

I want a free country. So we can both do that.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

See above.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Accuse me of anything but a lack of free will. That is insulting.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

My personal view has nothing to do with society as a whole.
I'm not that selfish.
I prefer to look at what is best for the group not just me.

Thanks for the conversation. I appreciate you sharing your views.

edit on 25-1-2020 by randomtangentsrme because: clarification

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ok. Abortion shouldn't be used as birth control. I agree with that...I know no one who doesn't. That this is a topic of divisive politics is ... something? We shouldn't talk about it at all. It should die.

Government has no place here. And so many places. It just needs to go.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Having a mother who is a nurse. Wholeheartedly I agree government should not be involved in medical decisions.

I assume then you agree government should not have any hand in health care?

(post by Lumenari removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Some people appreciate the government protecting them from current/future physical, or mental harm.

But most are like you. They want autonomy and freedom from big government.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
God Bless President Donald Trump

In Blessing President Trump, God is also Blessing Americans, and to some extent the entire global population.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Government should have no hand in health care. Yes. You assume right. And, yes, that goes to the healthcare for all business...

link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: carewemust

How does it slap Gods face, that’s silly
God gave people freewill, using freewill is their Devine right

You slap Gods face when you deny people freewill when God Himself gave everyone freewill

You are correct. God grants us the free-will to "slap his face", if we so choose.

link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join