It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Unveils United States Space Force Logo Did They Ripoff Star Trek?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah...about that uniform.

They already have a design...

militarytimes

It was choses because it saves money....

Peace
edit on 25-1-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I can't wear that. I have to go pee a lot.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I hope so. Star trek is awesome. Have you seen the new star trek picard yet?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That was planned for. The silver suit has a zipper there and the hands are bare under the groves. The grey suit hides the zipper.
I have worn it for over 4 hours but have battery power for the ventilation system for over 12 hours. The backpack has a fan in it and the hose feeds air into the back of the helmet.

edit on 1 25 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 25 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Isn't there more military logos with the arrow head design in it I could of sworn I've seen some before .. oh wait this doesn't interest the news or the Star Trek lovers because trump wasn't involved in those

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: shawmanfromny

George Takei is already screaming at the sky that Trump must be punished, and pay Star Trek cash and some other crap.

From 2005....

Emulating Star Trek goes way back vis-a-vis US culture but I don't recall Trump being blamed for the Aircraft carrier being named USS Enterprise - weird innit??

Its funny. the Star trek logo was last updated in 1987. The Space command logo/emblem was started in 1982. If They didnt sue them then they wont sue them now.

i'd be more concerned about General Motors suing, since the logo far more closely resembles the old Pontiac emblem. and that was my first thought when i saw it, that they used the Pontiac emblem.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Trueman

That was planned for. The silver suit has a zipper there and the hands are bare under the groves. The grey suit hides the zipper.
I have worn it for over 4 hours but have battery power for the ventilation system for over 12 hours. The backpack has a fan in it and the hose feeds air into the back of the helmet.

Wait that is real and you made it???

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Good I love Star Trek to...

H&I 6 nights a week, all five series in episode order.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm thinking I might join back up , see if I can join the SPACE FORCE .

$15billion budget is not much, The Marines rake in $45billion for there budget and they are treated like the red headed step children of the Military .

The Space Force must be the dis-owned disheveled stray dog of the Military , the whipping child of the Air Force it would seem since its the Air Force that is paying the budget.

All though , My ATS brain is suspecting the Space Force has a much larger Black Budget that we know nothing of.

And oh yea , that is a total rip off of Star Trek
edit on 6-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join