It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Air Waves Accuse You Of Racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
About two years ago I had purchased a software defined radio for research purposes into the psychological effects of certain radio frequencies and I did this with a cheap laptop running Linux Mint and free open source radio program called FreeDV. Which thankfully captures high frequency radio bands to the point where you can hear human voices on that radio spectrum. But did manage to record one session of what I think might have been hackers with there own software defined radio playing around with these high frequency radio bands and pirating one frequency to play with the human mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderTheBus

To be honest, I stopped the video as I got sick watching the person, presumably you, dicking around setting up the camera.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah that was me but if you just scrolled the video to about five minutes then you would have heard to me say "oh come on now why don't you say something charming" to which my computer spits out human voice to me back "Your a racist".

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderTheBus

But did manage to record one session of what I think might have been hackers with there own software defined radio playing around with these high frequency radio bands and pirating one frequency to play with the human mind.

Seeing that you're new here - at least based on your post count - I'm going to cut you some slack but...

Holy crap! I'm 6 and a half minutes in and your still just droning on and have neither covered nor showed anything of any substance. That might be OK for your YouTube channel but the folks here on ATS are very smart, extremely quick on new ideas pickup and we tend to be busy becuase there's an awful lot of ground to cover here.

So, for the love of the children, please make use of your video editing tools before posting here.

Thank you.

Carry on.

top topics

join