It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Democrat House Impeachment Managers Voted Against Lethal Aid for Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Senator Joni Ernst has pointed out some ironic inconsistencies with Democrat Impeachment "Managers".

We all know by now many lies have been told by Democrats right on the Senate floor 😄

Looks like several Democrat "Managers" actually voted against the Lethal aid to Ukraine !!!

Yet they use Trump's "hold back" as fuel for their efforts 😄

And back in April 2019, Adam Schiff (The "Lead" "Manager") said that Obama had a Duty to Investigate Candidate Trump !!!!!

Starting Saturday, The "Defense" will begin pointing out the dozens of lies and ironic inconsistencies 😎🥳

Joni Ernst: Several Democrat House Impeachment Managers Voted Against ‘Lethal Aid’ for Ukraine

Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) told reporters during a break in the Senate trial of President Donald Trump on Thursday that several of the House Democrat impeachment managers had voted against bills providing “lethal aid” to Ukraine.

Democrats have accused Trump of abandoning Ukraine by holding aid for several weeks over the summer of 2019. Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO) even accused the president, falsely, of causing the deaths of Ukrainian soldiers.

In fact, Trump had previously sent Javelin anti-tank missiles to Ukraine, unlike President Barack Obama, who had only provided non-lethal aid.

Adam Schiff, April 2019: Obama Had a Duty to Investigate Candidate Trump

Lead House impeachment manager Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) argued less than a year ago in the Washington Post that a president had a duty to investigate a candidate from the rival party if he was suspected of foreign corruption.

Schiff, reacting to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on “Russia collusion,” justified the Barack Obama administration’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign, and said Mueller should have included it.

Schiff wrote that investigating a potential president — even from the opposition — was an urgent matter of national security if there were reason to believe that candidate were working for, or beholden to, a foreign country.

As IF Biden is really a "threat" to Trump LOL 😆

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...in fairness...they DID vote to send Ukraine blankets.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I must admit their theory that Trump was upset with Biden polling higher is rediculous. Trump has already been there done that in 2016 election. He doesn't have to cheat, he won. The cheaters were on the DNC side for Pete sakes!

Just as now, the democrats know they cannot win without cheating and this impeachment is just one perfect example. The more they repeat it...the more it makes me remember all of their cheating in elections. Staging their debates by supplying their fav with questions, telling journalist they cannot ask certain questions. This is crazy.

Trump sees at his rallies that they are even bigger now than then. He isn't worried about his opponents. His opponents seem more worried and well...admit it constantly. They cannot let Americans vote him in another four years.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They impeached Trump for $400 million and none of that $400 million could have done anything to stop big bad Russia from doing whatever it wanted.

Everyone knows what it's all about.

2020 election rigging in D's favor because they literally have nothing else to run on.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Evidently the Democrats shouldn't be lying because they are not smart enough to successfully lie. They can't even remember what they did or said. Their defense is usually to shift the focus when they get caught in a lie, dangle a different carrot in front of the publics eyes to make them forget about the subject at hand.

The people in our country are smarter than that, just because so many are being given meds that block their ability to reason, which red wine also does, doesn't mean they can't see something so obvious as what is being displayed by the Democrats. Oh wait....the dems want to give people all the pills they need to dampen their ability to reason. I am not the only one that knows the properties of many of these meds, that property does not need to be in those meds, there are alternative chemistries the doctors can give.....if they are aware that this is being done...which many doctors are not aware of.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Too bad most of the relevant things we discuss here do not get picked up by MSM because of their politically polarized TDS syndrome complicated by their desire to stimulate Dempcratic followers to boost advertising sales.

Every day this week on the national MSM news they have something about this virus and every commercial break after that is consumed by pharmaceutical ads or medical ads. It appears that the Pharma companies love this fear mongering. And of course, they pay well for advertising their products, so CNN loves when people are afraid of their shadow too.

MSM wants people to fear Trump, they love when people have TDS too, because it increases profits for them.
edit on 24-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Epoch Times article from Oct 2019 tells what really happened !! 😎

Military Aid to Ukraine Sent on Schedule, Senior Official Confirms

The United States military aid to Ukraine was sent as scheduled, according to a senior administration official, putting in context a key claim by an anonymous intelligence community whistleblower whose complaint was followed by a Democrat-led impeachment inquiry.

The whistleblower claimed that the president had suspended all security assistance to Ukraine. Instead, the aid underwent a routine review process after a so-called footnote was placed on the funds to Ukraine and was disbursed on or ahead of schedule, a senior administration official told The Epoch Times on Oct. 2. The aid underwent the review around the time White House officials were considering a broad range of foreign aid cuts.

The information from the senior administration official sheds light on a key claim by the whistleblower, who alleged that President Donald Trump ordered the administration to “suspend all U.S. security assistance to Ukraine.”

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Shiff-forbrains reminds me of the Watchtower doctrine. Do what we say, shut up and don't say a word. Go out and spread our opinions, words and doctrine to the world but do not inject anything of your own opinions or thoughts.
If you do, we will excommunicate you.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Does anyone renumber Teddy K going to Russia ask help to take Regan down in 88 or recently Bozo Sending and spending aid to the opposition in the Israeli elections of the current president?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...in fairness...they DID vote to send Ukraine blankets.

Have you ever been "stung" by a towel wrapped and curled around itself and then gotten the tip wet?

IT HURTS!

#Impeach45BecauseLiterallyHitler

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I find it amazing the lengths the Democratic leadership has gone to make sure that their voter base can't reasonably justify their actions anymore.

Even with the DNC cheer-leading team (our corrupt MSM) hailing their speeches the last few days as the most commanding, amazing, riveting and inspiring things they have ever witnessed, average viewing of the trial so far are at about 11 million viewers at the beginning, down to 8 million yesterday.

Most of the viewership was generated by Fox.

CNN and MSNBC are losing to the Food Network.

I think this is going to have a major negative impact to the Democratic party for 2020 in both local and federal elections.

Which I think is just great.

Have you noticed the few leftists on ATS jumping into the fray here?

No?

It's getting harder and harder to ignore the blatant hypocrisy... much less defend it.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I know that's not why he's there but I wish Roberts had stopped the Dems' ridiculous repetative blathering and said once is enough. Shut it down. Then hopefully he would do the same to the other side if they tried it too.

But that's just a pipe dream. I do want to listen to Sekulow eviscerate Nadler and Schiff's lies with facts and make them look even more stupid than they already do.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I know that's not why he's there but I wish Roberts had stopped the Dems' ridiculous repetative blathering and said once is enough. Shut it down. Then hopefully he would do the same to the other side if they tried it too.

But that's just a pipe dream. I do want to listen to Sekulow eviscerate Nadler and Schiff's lies with facts and make them look even more stupid than they already do.

Is that actually possible?

I mean, I confess I didn't watch the whole 25423423423423423 hours of absolute BS that was the democrat's side of the opening statements, but I caught the highlights...

Soon we will be fighting Russians on our own soil like CoD?

We can't trust our citizens to determine the next election?

A "No" vote in the Senate means you are a traitor to your country?

I think the Democrats have done an amazing job all by themselves at alienating most of America and have made themselves look like complete partisan hacks in the process.

edit on 24-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No, I'm sure it's not possible but a guy can dream, can't he? lol

Yes, I agree with you on the rest. The problem is there are still people stupid enough to stick with these Dems no matter how ridiculous they get.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I bet they won't solemnly march back to the House after Republicans are through with them. They'll slither out the side door.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Old technology

If we sent towels we would’ve needed to send lifeguards and arm them properly with rat tail whips .

The most devastating weapon in the towel wars . At least five to one sting ratio .

( Thanks I was waiting for a set up on that )

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Shiff-forbrains reminds me of the Watchtower doctrine. Do what we say, shut up and don't say a word. Go out and spread our opinions, words and doctrine to the world but do not inject anything of your own opinions or thoughts.

Reading the replies and responses from leftists in this site really does make it seem like those are their exact orders.

I’ve never seen ONE single opinion or thought from a leftist that wasn’t TOLD to them by cNn or the fascist leaders of the dEmocrat party.

And EVEY one of them has the EXACT same position. On EVERYTHING.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Reading the replies and responses from leftists in this site really does make it seem like those are their exact orders.

I’ve never seen ONE single opinion or thought from a leftist that wasn’t TOLD to them by cNn or the fascist leaders of the dEmocrat party.

Which is why you don't have a single opinion on this yet by our friends on the left here.

They don't know what to say till the talking points for it are released in the morning...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oh, so you are saying it is the church of the Demoncrats?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Which is why you don't have a single opinion on this yet by our friends on the left here.

They don't know what to say till the talking points for it are released in the morning...

Some House Managers are inventing their own talking-points, in advance of the inevitable.

If corrupt President Trump is acquitted, the trial was rigged, and not fair!

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join