It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In his World Economic Forum speech . Was this what Trump meant?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We’ll find out in a couple weeks .

He went over the same stuff he did in the fox interview in the podcast. The only thing that stuck out to me was .

“ what he did in China you’ll find out “ The inflection in his voice spoke of confidence to me .

Like I said I don’t know.

I thought it was relevant because of the other thread about Biden‘s name use to enrich the family .

Pretty much what Rudy said Word for Word .

Biden , Biden’s everywhere and not a crook in jail

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
A reasonable man would conclude they have nothing of substance since those steps have not been taken.

No, a reasonable man would understand that you don't ask the snake to cut off his own head.

Di you not hear what he said about the fact that the Ukrainians had been trying to get this info to the FBI for over a year? They don't want to hear it, because they are protecting their 'bosses'.

What is so hard to understand about the fact that the game is rigged and has been for a long time? Most of the people in charge of policing these people are in on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
well, Rudy will have to back all that up, and if he can't, he will look like an idiot. But if he does............well, it might get a little interesting. I disagree with how it's happening now, but then, I don't have all the facts,

Exactly. He is Trumps personal attorney. In all likelihood, Trump has him reigned in, and wants to wait until it is time to spring the trap.

That, or Trump is part of the swamp, and all of his MAGA actions are just distraction from the hammer that is coming down unseen on our heads. I don't believe this, but acknowledge it is possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

How many times has he been overseas investigating a specific crime?

Then came back and scared the Democrats so badly they tried to spin it back and impeach the president ?

Can you admit Biden’s shady as F*** and there’s a strong possibility he’s right.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yawn.

Much as I hope he drops something so massive the can’t possibly ignore, it is unlikely to have an impact.

I’m a Trump supporter but I’m tired of the whole thing.

No Declass
No indictments from Huber or Durham
Barr is a useless weakling
Epstein, seriously WTF? They trusted a NYC jail over US Marshall Custody?
Ghisane Maxwell waking around, in hiding now
Hillary walking around
Q has become a joke to me at this point

The media is absolutely lost.

I’m basically slowly gearing for a Civil War 2 scenario. I agree with John Mark from YT, the only way the country survives is for CA to peacefully separate. They won’t do that. Our Republic has been lost since Kennedy.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That's ah, ah, so liberal of you. Participation trophies, I mean stars. Hope you are enjoying all of yours.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trophies is probably the wrong term.

I think of them as pity stars .

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
well, Rudy will have to back all that up, and if he can't, he will look like an idiot.

Why will he have to back it up? Trump doesn't. No one else does. If you say something often enough there will be people that will accept it as truth and spread it around. Propaganda 101. If we got $1 for every lie being told by politicians at the moment we could balance the budget by Wed.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Q has become a joke to me at this point

Dude... I wouldn't say that out-loud. If it took you THIS long to figure out that the whole Q thing is joke it doesn't reflect well on you. Just saying...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah, not only the wheels of justice turn ever so slowly combine that with the conundrum it is for the average person to comprehend the subject matter, media openly exacerbates the condition by forging ahead with fairy tales.
And then there's people that aren't putting much time aside for tv entertainment, much less politics (no dog in the fight).

The wheel won't be true unless all the spokes are in place and adjusted toward truth. So it's pretty rare and unprecedented until these days a whole spectrum of different appointments having been met to fill positions vacated during previous administrations.

Is there enough grease to go around?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join