It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In his World Economic Forum speech . Was this what Trump meant?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Agit8dChop alerted us to this earlier this week .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're continuing to work on things that you will be hearing about in the near future. That even today sitting here today you wouldn't believe its possible that we've found the answers, you'll be hearing about it, we've found answers to things people said would not be possible, certainly not in such a short period of time.

The question lingered with many good possibilities . ( I said something stupid ) lol

But watching Fox this morning my jaw dropped .

Rudy was on a tirade promising to release the evidence over the next couple weeks on his podcast . He said he interviewed 10 witnesses that were blocked from entering the US by the embassy in Ukraine . ( that would explain Yovanexit) He claims there’s evidence Joe Biden received two bribes. Along with more evidence that the Democrats were behind the Russian interference from the Ukraine .

If he delivers the jig is up .

He promised to give a introduction today at noon on his podcast. I couldn’t find it that’s why I waited. Little help ?

The liberal media is already attacking . That’s a good sign . 😁

Note

As I was typing this Lindsey Graham is at the podium echoing some of the same players .

Somethings got to give
edit on 24-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Rudy has released his first podcast. I don't have 34 minutes to listen right now. Here is a link to his site:
Common Sense

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Thanks to both of you! Just finished watching/listening to this Fox interview with Rudy a little while ago on youtube, now to find the time to watch his podcast...

Wow. Just wow. I sure hope Rudy can deliver - and can stay alive long enough to do so. He said multiple times that they were trying to kill him - literally. He also talked about some Ukrainians being poisoned with mercury (poisoning being the preferred method of assassination in that neck of the woods).

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why are they bothering with podcast if they have proof of a crime being committed? The crimes should be immediately forwarded to the DOJ, FBI, etc. and they should take care of it. A reasonable man would conclude they have nothing of substance since those steps have not been taken. What Rudy meant to say was that he found some talking points that he can use to disparage Biden.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Rudy has a lot of exposure, taking him out would make him somewhat of a martyr in the political corruption scene.

They wouldn't dare unless they want the full force of the federal gov looking at them with magnifying glasses to determine what was so damning that would call for such a brazen action.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Why are they bothering with podcast if they have proof of a crime being committed?

The man has to get his HelloFresh! somehow?

And Casper mattresses aren't cheap.

Every man needs a Harrys razor, and some MeUndies!

Why not release all these his juicy deets on your podcast in exchange for all that sweet advertising money.

That's the name of the game, after-all.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

The crimes should be immediately forwarded to the DOJ, FBI,

It might take them years of investigation to confirm the evidence. It would probably also be treated as a closed case like Durham’s . How much have we heard out of that ?

They want to get the information out there .

a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for the link .

I’ve got to step out .

I’ll watch it when I get back.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Promises promises promises. The Democrats keep promising to give us someone to beat Trump later this year. They keep promising to give us indisputable proof in the hearings. Promises promises.

Meanwhile Rudy promises promises promises. In the near future, in the near future. I will bust this whole thing wide open. In my podcast soon. Soon.

Meanwhile Trump says

'' you will be hearing about in the near future.'' Promises promises, in the future

'' even today sitting here today you wouldn't believe its possible that we've found the answers,''

Ever hear this before? People won't believe.... Like we have never seen before....... the world has never seen before.....the greatest ..........all Trumpian promises of greatness.

'' you'll be hearing about it,''

In the future, coming to a theater near you soon........

'' we've found answers to things people said would not be possible,''

EUREKA, Trump has found what people never believed possible. Yawn.

Are people still buying this? Oh sure, we can see though the Democrats vacant promises, but not these. Is that even possible? Ask Trump. He has found what people never believed possible. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Everybody gets a star on my threads.

Even you 😘

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I get why Adam Schiff has little or no credibility. I don't get why Rudy Giuliani should be treated any differently. Both are shameless carnival hucksters and super obvious bozos. I can't be the only one that sees that, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This first podcast is mostly around the impeachment and some of the facts and history about it.

He touches on a few of the things discovered about Biden and the money that was obtained by his kids in various positions appointed to Joe in the White House (Iraq, Ukraine, China, etc).

There aren't any major revelations in this video, it's more of a kick off introducing what he intends to do.

Nothing I heard was game changing or earth shattering, but it does sound like he has uncovered quite a bit of documentation and evidence on the corruption going on.

We will see.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Was this what trump meant ?

In a single word answer, no.

Why would Trump think an issue of U.S. domestic politics would be of interest to the delegates at the World Economic Forum? The U.S. political dirty laundry is a bore to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
well, Rudy will have to back all that up, and if he can't, he will look like an idiot. But if he does............well, it might get a little interesting. I disagree with how it's happening now, but then, I don't have all the facts, so I'll wait and see, just like everyone else. I think it's a bit premature to toss Rudy in the crapper. But by all means haters, put your words our for all eternity, you will either look prophetic, or pathetic.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I get why Adam Schiff has little or no credibility. I don't get why Rudy Giuliani should be treated any differently. Both are shameless carnival hucksters and super obvious bozos. I can't be the only one that sees that, right?

I'd say you might be right. But that all depends on the facts. At this point, the bag is full of crap, it's on the porch, and Rudy just set it on fire. Ring the door bell, and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Funny how people talk about Giuliani like he is a clown.

During Reagan he held the 3rd highest office in the DOJ. Then he went to take on the mob in NY and then was mayor being knighted after his work post 9/11. He has been doing this since the 70's and he knows not only how it works but the players. Comparing him to Schiff is like saying a 3rd grader plays football better than a NFL hall of Famer.

This is a guy who had a price on his head of almost a million dollars from the mob and STILL prosecuted. He is not scared and is not talking out his....

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002020-01-24T13:42:04-06:000104 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think he was just putting on a show.
Being vague instead of just out right telling us what he means makes people interested.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Why would Trump

How many times has that been said in the last three years ?

The man is anything but predictable .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

My thoughts exactly. Even Trump's ego isn't big enough to think this subject has any relevance or would be of any interest to a World Economic Forum meeting.

Plus his speech was vague references to a new form of technology and climate change denial and denial of Capitalism being compatible with a world with limited natural resources rather than references to US domestic political games.
edit on 24-1-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Funny how people talk about Giuliani like he is a clown.

During Reagan he held the 3rd highest office in the DOJ. Then he went to take on the mob in NY and then was mayor being knighted after his work post 9/11. He has been doing this since the 70's and he knows not only how it works but the players. Comparing him to Schiff is like saying a 3rd grader plays football better than a NFL hall of Famer.

This is a guy who had a price on his head of almost a million dollars from the mob and STILL prosecuted. He is not scared and is not talking out his....

Now Rudy is just an old man trying to make a buck anyway he can. Trump should rid himself of him. He is detrimental to Trump, a liability that needs to be sent out to pasture to wither away.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Agit8dChop alerted us to this earlier this week .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're continuing to work on things that you will be hearing about in the near future. That even today sitting here today you wouldn't believe its possible that we've found the answers, you'll be hearing about it, we've found answers to things people said would not be possible, certainly not in such a short period of time.

The question lingered with many good possibilities . ( I said something stupid ) lol

But watching Fox this morning my jaw dropped .

Rudy was on a tirade promising to release the evidence over the next couple weeks on his podcast . He said he interviewed 10 witnesses that were blocked from entering the US by the embassy in Ukraine . ( that would explain Yovanexit) He claims there’s evidence Joe Biden received two bribes. Along with more evidence that the Democrats were behind the Russian interference from the Ukraine .

If he delivers the jig is up .

He promised to give a introduction today at noon on his podcast. I couldn’t find it that’s why I waited. Little help ?

The liberal media is already attacking . That’s a good sign . 😁

Note

As I was typing this Lindsey Graham is at the podium echoing some of the same players .

Somethings got to give

you have to live in a parallel universe if you believe this guy. the good old 'if i'm attacked i will hit back harder' and 'never admit to lying and accuse others of lying at the same time'. these are all strategies just to distract from your own messes. if you fall for that you shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun. how many times did this rudy guy claims to know something and then nothing happened...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join