It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wernher von Braun on the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The video is self explanatory, Kurbrick is in it as well. Hopefully this may lay it to rest. Enjoy.

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jan 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

The video apparently shows how the whole thing was hoaxed. It appears to be new information at least to me. It goes on to show how they hoaxed it, the studio they did it in, Kurbricks involvement, etc.
edit on 24-1-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

No link to a news story just the video, My opinion is that we are lied to about everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Nice summation.

Here's my non sequitur...

Whitey's on the Moon:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yay... some racist black dude

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
yay... some racist black dude

---------------------The satire---------------------------->
(your head)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Gil Scott Heron... never figured him out......not too well known......
I thought I was only one ever heard of him....

edit on 24-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I need the second half of that song man. It got funky real quick

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No doubt there's dudes and dudett'es and assorted animals on the moon, the dark side...... but how many alive ?

You don't suppose Jim Morrison, Paul McCartny and Hitler are at the Officers club sipping 40 year old Scotch and Schnapps ? ...dark side...
edit on 24-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

a pathetic montage of edited crap - that only serves to demonstrate the idiocy of the hoax proponents

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hopefully this may lay it to rest.

Yep, it's clear your tin foil hat is on too tight.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Smearing Neil Armstrong in this way is wrong.

Just because Kubrick was working on a replica for a TV show doesn't mean that the Apollo 11 astronauts didn't land on the moon. It's more likely that this set was used for something else.

What about the theory that Kubrick's set was used for disinfo or still shots. If the astronauts were visited on the moon, as some have reported, then the photos that were taken there had evidence of the fact. If that was to be kept secret, then other photos had to be produced.

Let's ask Buzz Aldrin about this.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Have to say a lot of the scenes with Kubrick in them look cut and paste. He's not looking at what he's supposed to be looking at.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Yeah at 3:19 that photograph is definitely edited into the video. Some audio dub-overs are also deceptive. Showing a picture of something, while playing an out of context audio.

Regardless of the authenticity of the video in the OP, NASA themselves admit they don't know how to get past low earth orbit:

If only we could recover that magical technology that we lost after the Apollo mission
edit on 24-1-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Don't say that he's hypocritical
Say rather that he's apolitical
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department" say Wernher von Braun

Ahh, Tom. Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you, but you have ceased to tease with your songs.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Hopefully this may lay it to rest.

Maybe.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The video apparently shows how the whole thing was hoaxed.

I guess the video shows how it could be hoaxed but as we did go to the Moon the video is little more than a thought exercise.

I think it sad that some brave people risked their lives to do something amazing only to have some people in the future try to shoot it down.

My opinion is that we are lied to about everything.

With that mindset you are automatically blinded to the cool stuff out there.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Yeah I can't believe people are still questioning reality. We were already delivered a 100% accurate depiction of reality by our infallible school system.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
a reply to: mikell

Yeah at 3:19 that photograph is definitely edited into the video. Some audio dub-overs are also deceptive. Showing a picture of something, while playing an out of context audio.

Regardless of the authenticity of the video in the OP, NASA themselves admit they don't know how to get past low earth orbit:

If only we could recover that magical technology that we lost after the Apollo mission

We can do it but it's extremely dangerous and expensive I think is the point. A better use of resources is conducting LEO missions. Safer and more valuable research info can be extracted. The why and the what basically. Why go back? Most would say because it's cool and because we can effin do it. Ok so what is the value in it? Oh so we can say hell yeah for 10 minutes then flip the channel.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
We can do it but it's extremely dangerous and expensive I think is the point. A better use of resources is conducting LEO missions. Safer and more valuable research info can be extracted. The why and the what basically. Why go back? Most would say because it's cool and because we can effin do it. Ok so what is the value in it? Oh so we can say hell yeah for 10 minutes then flip the channel.

Ehh maybe. The next expected date to get back to the moon is 2024 though.

This is strange that the estimate is 4 years from now. The first attempt - Apollo 1 - blew up due to failure in 1967, yet they were supposedly able to recover and make a successful LEM 2 years later??? It's as if they realized it was impossible and just had to fake it or something.

We can do it

Not what NASA says. Here is NASA saying "I'd go back to the moon in a nanosecond, the problem is we don't have that technology anymore... we used to but we destroyed that technology..."

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Like a lot of people growing up I did not question the narrative that we went to the Moon, however decades on I think there is enough questionable evidence and theories that would would certainly suggest we did not.

As stated in numerous interviews, in what industry does technology get lost and forgotten?, the fact that in 1969 and beyond, NASA was sending missions there until the public interested subsided and the job of US superiority was complete then today we are told of copious reasons why it is so hard.

Fact is NASA "if" it went to the moon they would have certainly kept going and expanding with US and allied interest, when North American was founded did they stop sending ships?.

I do not expect to see a person on the moon "again" in my lifetime, and the only person that seems motivated to get there and beyond is Elon Musk and the Space agencies hate him.

We could get to the moon with a analogue phone yet today we are scratching our heads and each of us has a supercomputer in their pocket!!!!..

It is more likely that if Man has got to the Moon you do not know about it, and it was funded later than the 60's using Black budget tech, what the folks saw on TV was simply smoke and mirrors..

NASA= Never a straight answer.....
edit on 24-1-2020 by Petra137 because: Added

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Ehh maybe. The next expected date to get back to the moon is 2024 though.

This is strange that the estimate is 4 years from now. The first attempt - Apollo 1 - blew up due to failure in 1967, yet they were supposedly able to recover and make a successful LEM 2 years later??? It's as if they realized it was impossible and just had to fake it or something.

We can do it

Not what NASA says. Here is NASA saying "I'd go back to the moon in a nanosecond, the problem is we don't have that technology anymore... we used to but we destroyed that technology..."

We didn't destroy anything. All the blueprints, specs, tech data we have all of it. I was looking at the Moon buggy technical manual not too long ago. It has every single detail in it and that's just the buggy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join