It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do four democrat impeachment managers have in common?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Fallingdown

What do trump, epstien , and hillary have in common?

They all have skin and a heart beat?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They all dip out of the same pool of lawyers??

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: neo96

Only the House can say it is Treason.

"It is Treason".

I'm a house, I'm a house, I'm a house!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

You’re inciting

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
Agreed, that's what I can't figure out, it got there before the deadline and to ask about corruption is something that we should all want.
You can't investigate a person because they are running for office? But you can investigate someone already in office?
And Biden is not a political rival yet anyway is he....until he gets the nomination right?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Heartbeat Lol

That would require the Cleveland clinic and a Christiaan Barnard handbook.,

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm going to go with they all have in common is they have shown documentary evidence and facts to the American people Trump broke the law, committed obstruction of justice, and violated his oath of office.
You must have fingers in your ears... lalalalala. Oh by the way, Trumps defense team has just stated that The House did not have a vote to authorize the impeachment proceedings, and that members of the House completely skipped the Constitutional step of having the FULL House vote to assign the committee. And he said there is a Constitutional precedent on the Full
house giving the authority.
This guy Philbin in brilliant and on target. He’s explaining about how the Democrats have skewed due process of our President.
I think the Democrats are going to rue the day they started this.
Also Philbin said that the President was locked out of his right to have his own witnesses and was denied due process.
Please it’s time to take your fingers out of your ears.
edit on 25-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The only clear cut obstruction of justice, is Quid Pro Joe firing of Shroken for investigating his son's company and millions in money laundering. hahahah He even admitted on video, and the bank transaction is clear cut, if Democrats weren't so corrupt and hate Trump so much Biden would be in prison for a 100 years. Every transaction is one count of money laundering, just add them all up, and add Obstruction to the final years. Biden and his son would be in prison for the rest of their lives if we had an honest Dem party..
edit on 26-1-2020 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm going to go with they all have in common is they have shown documentary evidence and facts to the American people Trump broke the law, committed obstruction of justice, and violated his oath of office.

This is the only comment you made in this thread. You have ignored the many posts asking you to substantiate your claims. You are nothing but a troll. All you do is go around ATS making a fool of yourself over and over. Do you ever get tired of making yourself look stupid?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Of course no Dems respond to the actual post that these people are arguing a slight delay in the aid that they voted against caused people to die.

Yep.

Same thing as robbing a bank at gunpoint and then leaving the cash at the door when you realize there is no getaway.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
a reply to: dfnj2015

The only clear cut obstruction of justice, is Quid Pro Joe firing of Shroken for investigating his son's company and millions in money laundering. hahahah He even admitted on video, and the bank transaction is clear cut, if Democrats weren't so corrupt and hate Trump so much Biden would be in prison for a 100 years. Every transaction is one count of money laundering, just add them all up, and add Obstruction to the final years. Biden and his son would be in prison for the rest of their lives if we had an honest Dem party..

The transactions are called paychecks. Shrokin was investigating Burisma for stuff before Joe Biden and was letting the former chairman get away. Hunter was not being investigated. He was placed on the board to give the company some credibility after their previous leadership. That's why basically the whole world wanted Shrokin fired. I have seen zero evidence that Joe benefited personally from this. Can you point me in that direction?
edit on 26-1-2020 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I guess you missed the 2 hr. defense response which blows all of those claims out of the water? 2 hrs. And they didn't even need that long to prove beyond any doubt, that the Democrats LIED about everything they are claiming and further LIED by purposely presenting video and quotes completely out of context with the sole intent to mislead the people?

I guess you missed that part huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Yeah, kinda hard to see any evidence of something that hasn't been properly investigated yet. If there is nothing there, what are Dems so afraid of?

They should welcome an investigation that will prove what a fool the president is.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

err :

1 - all men

2 all democrats

3 - all members of congress

4 - all impeachment managers

etc etc etc

5 - all idiots

6 - all have their heads firmly stuck up their wazoo

7 - all have a large following of people stupid enough to believe what they’re saying

Etc, etc........

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Please post the links to this documentary evidence. As a reminder documentary evidence is the following:

Photographs, tape recordings, films, and printed emails are all forms of documentary evidence.

What is NOT considered documentary evidence is the following:

Made up stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
At least 3 of the democrats have in some way a connection to enriching themselves and their family members using their positions to do so

Joe Biden and 5 of his family members

Nancy Pelosi and her son Paul Pelosi Jr

and Adam Schiff thru a Ukrainian Arms dealer

Not to mention Most are Jews or pledged loyalty to the Jewish ethno-state Israel and their global agenda

(post by 42DEGREESxPT2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join