It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do four democrat impeachment managers have in common?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What do four democrat impeachment managers have in common?

They're gonna be OUT OF A JOB SOON.

1,000 GOP candidates running for congress.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

The hypocritical stands shine on both sides of the isle. One side has not shown themselves to be any better than the other.

I didn’t mean to imply that .

But I disagree that they are the same.

If you include lies echoed in unison for years.

Like 1:treasonous, 2:defending the Constitution, 3:Republicans are conducting a cover-up, 4: abuse of power ......ad nauseam

1: that’s them

2: Attacking the constitution actually 2nd amendment , 1st amendment ( citizens United ) , 5th amendment and the 6th amendment

3: Biden and a long list of Hillary

4: All anybody have to do is turn on the TV .
edit on 24-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: dfnj2015

All Presidents break the law. Impeachment level and breaking traffic light laws are two entirely different buckets. Obama paid a fine for campaign finance violations. GAO also said he broke laws. So did other agencies regarding surveillance.

I don't like Obama but it was not impeachment level. Neither is this stuff. I don't even fault Obama for using executive privilege but that is the law.

I think that's a great point that gets lost in all the "derp" here. The right didn't call for Obama's impeachment or removal, they/we largely said they didn't like his policy, and didn't like his division. But as bad as he was, he didn't get caught at the time doing anything rising to the impeachment level. Future investigations may change that, but I think he will get his way and keep most of the news away from his back door as the MSM currently occupies that space.

Obama was impeached. Not with a trial though. The people impeached him. Lost both houses, mainly for misleading people about the ACA and keeping their doctor, using the IRS to attack the Tea Party, using executive privilege with Fast and Furious. They impeached him again when his candidate Hillary lost.

He really got impeached twice IMO. He kind of admitted this at one point. Said he was pushing too hard. Same could happen to Trump but this trial is the wrong course of action.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Fallingdown

I'm going to go with they all have in common is they have shown documentary evidence and facts to the American people Trump broke the law, committed obstruction of justice, and violated his oath of office.

Obviously they are all four Democrats.
Thanks for your insightful observation.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I imagine they’ll need a map .

I’ve never listen to seven people speak before and wonder how they tie their shoes . SMH

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

it tickled me to see how important they all thought the military aid to Ukrain was, while their savior Obama was offering them MRE's and blankets. I suppose the Chicken Ala King would be considered a weapon, but it's not nearly as effective as the stinger missiles they asked for.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The blankets were a joke .

Obama could’ve at least sent them beach towels.

If you wet the end they sting like the dickens.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

post the evidence , I have trouble hearing but my eyes work well .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it tickled me to see how important they all thought the military aid to Ukrain was, while their savior Obama was offering them MRE's and blankets. I suppose the Chicken Ala King would be considered a weapon, but it's not nearly as effective as the stinger missiles they asked for.

Hey now.. the constipation from MREs can be deadly. We could lay a whole nation on a bathroom floor rolling around and moaning with a few pallets of MREs.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

My dad used to tell me about how MRE peanut butter would kill monkeys from constipation in Panama

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I tend to believe that the managers who are actually persecuting Trump here are much worse than Trump ever was in respect to the bad they are creating and promoting in our society. These false charges they made up are treasonous.

Persecuting is way different than prosecuting, there is no need for prosecutors in a witch trial.
edit on 24-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Advantage

My dad used to tell me about how MRE peanut butter would kill monkeys from constipation in Panama

I absolutely believe it! Probably falling out of trees with impacted bowels. I love the new camping and long term storage meals and etc.. but those MREs are killers. LOL!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm going to go with they all have in common is they have shown documentary evidence and facts to the American people Trump broke the law, committed obstruction of justice, and violated his oath of office.

One of the things that is comical coming from the underachievers is the claim they make that Trump released the funds because he got CAUGHT...

We are to believe then had Trump not gotten 'caught', he would have continued to hold the funds till after the end of September when they would have expired...Now that's laughable...

Trump releasing the funds had nothing at all to do with being caught...

Another ridiculous argument is that Selinskey wouldn't agree to publicly announce that any investigations were going forward because he was pressured by Trump to do so...So then we are to believe he was willing to give up the aid to protect his pride...How stupid...

Selinskey would have been all over every news program in the world bragging about investigations to get his hands on that money...And that's why Trump kept the holding of the money a secret...He wanted Selinskey to prove to him that he wanted to rut out corruption with no strings attached...

And what's more, it highly possible that Selinskey was in on the deal...Just like Trump, Selinskey was an outsider...He knew when he was elected he would be thrown into the middle of a corrupt snake pit...He knew those around him were snakes...He knew the American State Dept. (embassy staff, etc.) were the scum of the earth feeding the corrupt Clinton machine back in the U.S.

The entire operation likely was designed to draw the weasels out into the open so they could be identified...Trump is always far, far ahead of you guys...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What do trump, epstien , and hillary have in common?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

err :

1 - all men

2 all democrats

3 - all members of congress

4 - all impeachment managers

etc etc etc

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

lol.

Is that what the q's decided q meant by that term?
I haven't been to the thread yet today.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What do you have to smoke to become so dense as to continue believing that

I dont think you do, I think youre just a troll

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

lol.

Is that what the q's decided q meant by that term?
I haven't been to the thread yet today.

Q is so obtuse who knows what he's talking about..

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Fact check:
-shown no documentary evidence.
-The 'law' Trump broke is non existent.
-Committed no obstruction of justice, in fact, insisted on justice being exercised.
-Did not violate his oath of office.

Why do democrats live in opposite world? Do you have a hard time existing in this reality? In 50 years the history books will explain to that generation why it was decided to label democrats as a hate group which will be backed up by a plethora of evidence - starting with this impeachment circus.

edit on 24/1/2020 by Sublimecraft because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join