It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do four democrat impeachment managers have in common?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
They are Democratic politicians so of course it’s hypocrisy. That’s a gimme.

But there’s more.

As they stand on their pulpit lecturing America about the danger the evil heartless Trump put Ukraine in.

Sen. Joni Ernst decided to call them out.

Lofgren, Nadler, Jeffries and Garcia voted against military aid to Ukraine.

Nadler voted against military aid twice and didn’t bother to vote the third time.

Democrats' claim that the Trump administration broke America's promise to protect Ukraine from Russia by withholding military aid is just an example of the party's hypocrisy, Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, claimed Thursday.
"The Democratic House Managers’ hypocrisy is on full display," Ernst wrote on Twitter on Thursday evening, after Day 3 of Trump's Senate impeachment trial. "They’ve spent most of their time lecturing the Senate on aid to Ukraine, yet four of them voted AGAINST legislation that provided the very same aid they’re lecturing us on."

Why am I not surprised ?

Twitter
edit on 24-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I'm going to go with they all have in common is they have shown documentary evidence and facts to the American people Trump broke the law, committed obstruction of justice, and violated his oath of office.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Uh yeah.....
They haven't....

Carry on.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You do understand they got the money before the house deadline said it had to be there? You seem like you have a brain, however backwards you think. Look it up.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What do four democrat impeachment managers have in common?

Lies,hearsay,opinion,bull crap,and TREASON.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Only the House can say it is Treason.

Until then it is just sedition and incitement.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Thank you for not denying those four are hypocrites . 👍

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm going to go with they all have in common is they have shown documentary evidence and facts to the American people Trump broke the law, committed obstruction of justice, and violated his oath of office.

What evidence and facts would that be?
Oh wait....it would be the ones the butthurt Leftists made up out of thin air.
Nice try.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well good thing you're wrong and have been wrong.
Seriously, you put out too much disinfo and have a intregrity problem.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's not his fault. He has a cranial-rectal condition. It's terminal I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Of course no Dems respond to the actual post that these people are arguing a slight delay in the aid that they voted against caused people to die.

Yep.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Not just 4 but all them have in common one thing.

They all are eating crow this year.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The hypocritical stands shine on both sides of the isle. One side has not shown themselves to be any better than the other...

However, Nadler showed how far he is willing to push. He actually called the entire GOP treasonous. And this after the Schift show the democrats pulled in the house.

The democrats have managed to pull Lisa & Susan hard right, great job!

Lisa actually called Trump sweet! 😳
Nadler pulled off what the Republicans on dreamed of doing... Which side is he on 😂🤣

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

All Presidents break the law. Impeachment level and breaking traffic light laws are two entirely different buckets. Obama paid a fine for campaign finance violations. GAO also said he broke laws. So did other agencies regarding surveillance.

I don't like Obama but it was not impeachment level. Neither is this stuff. I don't even fault Obama for using executive privilege but that is the law.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Crow goes good with helping of humble pie .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Arnie123

It's not his fault. He has a cranial-rectal condition. It's terminal I'm afraid.

Lets hope it isn't contagious 🤭

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The "House Managers" will be making their funeral march back to the U.S. House, as total failures.

edit on 1/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Then you would be wrong. Aren't you the guy saying how you truly wanted to vote for Trump and was looking for reasons to not vote someone else? I guess making stuff up is just a leftist trait.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

All Presidents break the law. Impeachment level and breaking traffic light laws are two entirely different buckets. Obama paid a fine for campaign finance violations. GAO also said he broke laws. So did other agencies regarding surveillance.

I don't like Obama but it was not impeachment level. Neither is this stuff. I don't even fault Obama for using executive privilege but that is the law.

I think that's a great point that gets lost in all the "derp" here. The right didn't call for Obama's impeachment or removal, they/we largely said they didn't like his policy, and didn't like his division. But as bad as he was, he didn't get caught at the time doing anything rising to the impeachment level. Future investigations may change that, but I think he will get his way and keep most of the news away from his back door as the MSM currently occupies that space.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
""What do four democrat impeachment managers have in common?""

They all need to see the same psychiatrist (if they aren't already) 🥳 😆

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join