It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is genius, and Schiff proved it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

ETA: wait, are you acknowledging Trump's genius?

He surrounds himself with the best people his genius can discern.

Cleaver, backtracking, while appearing not to. This must be something they teach you all.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
His plan is easy to see, it’s not that genius.

He’s just going to rely on the fact that his opponents are pieces of s hit that nobody will vote for.

The same genius strategy that he used to win last time

Well, that and having actual policies that Americans want to vote for

Obviously. I mean he still did lose the popular vote to someone the democratic voters disliked immensely.
Good thing empty land counts for more votes that actual Americans. That is the only strategy/hope he's got.

But you still have to answer "Trump" when asked who is the current president of the US. So the popular vote isn't as important as you seem to think.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Perhaps one should do some research before thinking. Please show the evidence to support your claims. I can debunk them easily.

The primary has not been run, Creepy Joe has not been selected to represent them as Trump's opponent. The investigation into Biden's corruption began before he ran "Because he had too" by the US and Ukraine.

Good try though I thought you were looking for a reason to vote for Trump (I even provided you a strong one) but from your post it appears as if you are still just trying to spread fallacies and innuendo.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

He’s just going to rely on the fact that his opponents are pieces of s hit that nobody will vote for.

Obviously. I mean he still did lose the popular vote to someone the democratic voters disliked immensely.
Good thing empty land counts for more votes that actual Americans. That is the only strategy/hope he's got.

That empty land actually has millions and millions of people indigenous to that land. And we're yes, actual Americans to. Thanks for calling us worthless dirt...

link   

a reply to: okrian

Oh boo hoo. Does the Orange Man offend you? Poor thing.

One thing is guaranteed though. The words “popular vote” will never be spoken by a leftist again after this November

“The only hope he’s got”, ha ha haaaaaaaa. Thanks for the laugh.

We'll see. Stay classy Carroll O'Conner. Keep on doing the left's work for it by making the right look absolutely unhinged in just about every thread you touch.

link   

Only if you count the deceased votes, and the one's cast illegally. The popular vote trash has already been debunked please come up with a stronger argument than "mob rule."
Based on your argument the entire country's policies should be determined by NY and CA. Glad the founding fathers they had the wisdom to see that mob rule is not an effective method of governing.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

That empty land actually has millions and millions of people indigenous to that land. And we're yes, actual Americans to. Thanks for calling us worthless dirt...

Yeah, if you read my words I'm talking about the empty land who's vote count for more than other Americans. Not the Americans that live there (indigenous?). But go on and purposefully misinterpret in order to justify being mad and victimy. It's the Trumpy way.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If they ever get Schiff to testify under oath he's either going to be a completely different person or commit perjury 79 times.

They should put him under oath and go through every part of his presentation.
Every lie or conspiracy theory. Ask him to share the evidence. Ask him under oath if he has proof of his claims.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Oh boo hoo. Does the Orange Man offend you? Poor thing.

One thing is guaranteed though. The words “popular vote” will never be spoken by a leftist again after this November

“The only hope he’s got”, ha ha haaaaaaaa. Thanks for the laugh.

We'll see. Stay classy Carroll O'Conner. Keep on doing the left's work for it by making the right look absolutely unhinged in just about every thread you touch.

That’s how hes gonna win the election

EVERYTHING they touch shows the left to be unhinged

Glad you see it too

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Yeah, if you read my words I'm talking about the empty land who's vote count for more than other Americans. Not the Americans that live there (indigenous?). But go on and purposefully misinterpret in order to justify being mad and victimy. It's the Trumpy way.

I know it's hard to follow... But land doesn't vote, people do. And the people there have the SAME EQUAL voice as any one anywhere else... Do they not teach civics anymore?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Mad and victimy

Yep
edit on 24 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Only if you count the deceased votes, and the one's cast illegally. The popular vote trash has already been debunked please come up with a stronger argument than "mob rule."
Based on your argument the entire country's policies should be determined by NY and CA. Glad the founding fathers they had the wisdom to see that mob rule is not an effective method of governing.

Only "debunked" in Trumps words and right wing conspiracy sites with no actual evidence to back up those claims. So... not debunked, in the slightest. No non-partisan entity agrees with you... or Trump on that.

Yes, the founding fathers also had the wisdom to only allow white male land owners to vote. But they were only wrong on that count right? Or maybe you think they were right and we should return to that model? MAGA?

Pretty well aware that conservatives love democracy sometimes, hate it other times. No need to spell that out any further.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No actual evidence

Yep

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I wonder if anyone's told him we're a Republic? Do you want to tell him, or I can either way.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Shhhh

It’s a very triggering subject

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Cleaver, backtracking, while appearing not to. This must be something they teach you all.

It would only be cleaver backtracking if I had ever agreed with your assessment of Trump's supposed genius.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Only "debunked" in Trumps words and right wing conspiracy sites with no actual evidence to back up those claims. So... not debunked, in the slightest. No non-partisan entity agrees with you... or Trump on that.

Yes, the founding fathers also had the wisdom to only allow white male land owners to vote. But they were only wrong on that count right? Or maybe you think they were right and we should return to that model? MAGA?

Pretty well aware that conservatives love democracy sometimes, hate it other times. No need to spell that out any further.

And yet

The dEmocrat party voted 100% against allowing black people to vote

Not surprising though

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
No witnesses for 400 Alex :

Answer the other daily double : no witnesses allowed because

Trumpfan1: what is....

Alex: . : correct... Just Because then ad homs and personal attacks.

Everything you post is triggered crap - everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Everything you post is triggered crap - everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It would only be cleaver backtracking if I had ever agreed with your assessment of Trump's supposed genius.

Learn to read. I didn't call Trump a bumbling idiot. I called the thugs doing his bidding, Rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman and Ambassador Sondland bumbling idiots.

Why don't you just say what you mean then. My OP uses Logic to state that if Trump can control the electorate to the point of stealing an election, he's a genius. If you disagree with that, please explain how someone who isn't really, really, smart could steal the US presidential election without anyone knowing how, or being able to stop it. If you feel Trump is an idiot, then you must agree that Schiff is an idiot and wrong.

My reading skills are borderline, so please try to be clear.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join