It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is genius, and Schiff proved it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: network dude

Trump is a certifiable alzheimer patient and the furthest thing from a genius. In fact, it would take a blithering idiot to think Trump is a genius by any definition.

It sounds like we both have the same opinion of Adam Schiff.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Perjury and witness tampering by trying to get them to perjure (the obstruction of justice article)

Yeah. Those qualify all day long as some pretty high crimes. But let’s look at the two that failed. Another perjury and the ambiguous abuse of power was for the cover up.

But it all stemmed from sexual harassment of Paula Jones. Lewinsky was further proof of being a sexual predator. So yes he should have been impeached. As for the Senate acquittal, pretty much a given as it was 55-45 Republicans and there was not a Democrat that would have voted guilty if he was on film shooting kittens.

There was never going to be the votes to remove Bill Clinton. But what should be noted is that there was some Democrats with some integrity in the House back then as the perjury was a proven slam dunk.

I disagree. I think Clinton should be in prison for being a sexual predator, but that isn't what Impeachment is meant for. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am always amazed and how 'dumb' Trump is but he has all of these 'schemes' going on with 'bumbling' help. No one wants to look at the past and all that is happening in the media and Congress right now is the repeating of stories over and over and over until it does not matter if it is truth it is just something that is accepted.

The reason the media is doing this is to not allow real news about the 'past' to come to light. This is a 'show' and when it is over there will be hell to pay and there should be.

A president of the United States used US intelligence agencies to spy on a US candidate for POTUS. No one wants to talk about it. It is called deflection by the resistance.

Bottom line is that there are those who were against this coup attempt and if you think Trump is not sitting on the evidence you are naive. The last thing that can happen was impeachment. When this is over all bets are off and crying wolf will no longer work.

edit on Janam31amf0000002020-01-24T10:57:04-06:001004 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Schiff painted a picture of an evil genius

I'm not seeing that picture at all. I'm seeing Schiff paint a picture of a bunch of bungling thugs doing Trump's bidding. and Trump thinking that if he commits crimes in the open, then they're not crimes, they're presidential prerogative, not abuse of power.

I see a panicked delusional old man, terrified of losing an election.

LOL, a bumbling idiot who decided to be president, then lucked into winning that same election, after becoming a billionaire. by bumbling around. Like I said, it can't be both ways, but you do whatever mental gymnastics you need to so your little head won't pop. If Trump wins again in 2020, will you be leaving the US? I hear that kind of thinking is all the rage with the left.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Chemically castrated and then put in prison. But yeah, that is not what impeachment is meant for.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

LOL, a bumbling idiot who decided to be president

Learn to read. I didn't call Trump a bumbling idiot. I called the thugs doing his bidding, Rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman and Ambassador Sondland bumbling idiots.

edit on 24-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
You mean like hiring British spies to purchase fabricated stories from Russian sources in order to influence the election and illegally spy on American citizens?

Those were the good Russians. The DNC and Hillaries campaign only worked with good Russians.

And as we all know President Trump, only works with the bad Russians....

It's not hard to follow guys... Geesh...

/Sarcasm set to stun..

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LOL, a bumbling idiot who decided to be president

Learn to read. I didn't call Trump a bumbling idiot. I called the thugs doing his bidding, Rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman and Ambassador Sondland bumbling idiots.

I see a panicked delusional old man

Wow, I'm sooper sorry I didn't understand your meaning. I'm sure it's me, so don't you change anything, your articulation is beyond reproach.

ETA: wait, are you acknowledging Trump's genius?
edit on 24-1-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I guess you will believe anything that your Dem overlords will make up out of thin air.

What does that have to do with the perils of a corrupt president using foreign entanglements for personal benefit, that the Founding Fathers foresaw, and provided constitutional remedy for?

Trump commissioned a foreign intelligence asset, to dig up dirt through Russian intelligence assets, to formulate fruadulent FISC warrants against his political rival during a presidential election?

Damn that sounds serious. We're gonna need Hillary and her campaign heads subpeona'd to explain how they did it... Uh I mean how President Trump did that.....

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

a reply to: RazorV66

I guess you will believe anything that your Dem overlords will make up out of thin air.

What does that have to do with the perils of a corrupt president using foreign entanglements for personal benefit, that the Founding Fathers foresaw, and provided constitutional remedy for?

Trump commissioned a foreign intelligence asset, to dig up dirt through Russian intelligence assets, to formulate fruadulent FISC warrants against his political rival during a presidential election?

Damn that sounds serious. We're gonna need Hillary and her campaign heads subpeona'd to explain how they did it... Uh I mean how President Trump did that.....

the misdeeds of the DNC are much like fight club. We don't talk about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
His plan is easy to see, it’s not that genius.

He’s just going to rely on the fact that his opponents are pieces of s hit that nobody will vote for.

The same genius strategy that he used to win last time

Well, that and having actual policies that Americans want to vote for

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

At this point Schiffs completely unhinged. It’s beyond ability to doubt.

He’s there to argue impeachment on 2 charges, how did Russia get into this?

I laughed my butt off when I heard on radio show the sound bites of SNBC saying “masterful performance” about Schiff.

Did you bother listening to Schiff? His "performance" pretty much removed any doubt about Trumps guilt.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

At this point Schiffs completely unhinged. It’s beyond ability to doubt.

He’s there to argue impeachment on 2 charges, how did Russia get into this?

I laughed my butt off when I heard on radio show the sound bites of SNBC saying “masterful performance” about Schiff.

Did you bother listening to Schiff? His "performance" pretty much removed any doubt about Trumps guilt.

LOL, it amazes me that the same thing can be viewed, but we both see completely different things. If you are correct, then the Senate will vote to remove Trump and you will have the pleasure of President Pence. If you are wrong, then you can likely expect a bit more of "The Don".

eta: I bet he sealed it for you when he almost cried.
edit on 24-1-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
More like a bad case of the runs.

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Schiff is like a booger that America can’ t flick off it’s finger .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

ETA: wait, are you acknowledging Trump's genius?

He surrounds himself with the best people his genius can discern.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

You can thank the The Supreme Court and their Citizens United ruling for that. In the meantime, Trump couldn't even navigate that train size loop hole without he and his "best people" got caught for financial campaign violations and mismanaging non profit and inaugural funds.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
His plan is easy to see, it’s not that genius.

He’s just going to rely on the fact that his opponents are pieces of s hit that nobody will vote for.

The same genius strategy that he used to win last time

Well, that and having actual policies that Americans want to vote for

Obviously. I mean he still did lose the popular vote to someone the democratic voters disliked immensely.
Good thing empty land counts for more votes that actual Americans. That is the only strategy/hope he's got.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Oh boo hoo. Does the Orange Man offend you? Poor thing.

One thing is guaranteed though. The words “popular vote” will never be spoken by a leftist again after this November

“The only hope he’s got”, ha ha haaaaaaaa. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The genius of Trump. Love or hate him we all talk non stop about him since the day he announced he will run for president. What would the publicity he has received from all sides have cost? No one can seem to nail him down. When we stop accusing or praising him then the next controversy surfaces for good or bad to ensure he dominates the news cycle.

Trump's biggest vulnerability is the day he loses the hatred or praise of the media.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If the Dems had a really good candidate, one who wasn't a criminal or crazy, they could win the election if that candidate was actually for the people of the USA and wanted to bring jobs back to America.

But...
Them finding someone like that from within the crazies they are associated with is impossible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join