It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic in China and Year of the Rat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So, the Chinese Year of the Rat starts on the 25th, and they think this CoronaVirus that's quarantined Wuhan may have started with wild animals being used as food - specifically Rat meat.

Coincidence?

Terrorists attack?

No significance whatsoever?

If my twisted mind can put 2 and 2 together, what if someone else did?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

They sell dog meat in the WalMart in China. Friend worked there teaching English. Told me lots of experiences he had that blew me away. My favorite was people would rent their kids out to go pan handle and beg for money from people like him. He finally had to start pushing the kids out the way and yelling at them it got so bad.

These outbreaks though, starting to believe it's over blown. Something like 60K plus people die in the US from the common cold every year from what what a scientist said on the radio show Ground Zero so I don't know. I saw some asians women waking around int the grocery store tonight in TX with masks. Blew me away.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Coming Soon to a Taco Bell near you;

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I need to get home to reference the article, but I read Bat meat earlier today.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We are talking about this in other threads.

Also there’s a good article on Zerohedge about Wuhan having a large disease lab that had SARS samples which are notoriously hard to contain. Don’t have a link handy.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
We are talking about this in other threads.

Also there’s a good article on Zerohedge about Wuhan having a large disease lab that had SARS samples which are notoriously hard to contain. Don’t have a link handy.

This one?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I’m putting my money on high population density..
Diseases usually flourish in the wild if there’s a lack of natural predation and population density is out of control a fast-spreading disease gets it back in-check.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
They eat anything that moves, I live in Beijing nothing surprises me anymore about there eating preferences anymore!
edit on 24-1-2020 by chinablast because: wrong post

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yes. I also believe that it has to do with the types of things they ingest as food.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: chinablast

So true Even moreso in the South.

Stay safe bud. Supplies is the key word.

top topics

join