It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Test takes normally from 4 to 7 days.

00:41

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: johnb
It looks like China has closed its financial markets.

bloomberg link

from link

Chinese authorities have decided to suspend trading on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges.
This move comes as the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak grows in size and severity.
The government is kicking the can down the road. Investors can expect a massive correction when trading resumes next Monday.
China’s financial markets will remain shuttered until Feb. 3 due to coronavirus fears, according to separate announcements from the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges.

What that suggests to me is that a BIG bad news update is going to be released very soon, and they're shutting the markets to stop them being hammered into oblivion.

Watch the news carefully...

Stock exchanges in China (actually everywhere in the world) halt all operations when the market plunges 7%.
The "circuit-breaker" mechanism was implemented in 2016.

Trading resumes after a 15-minute break.

Level 2 is 13% = also a 15-min break.
Level 3 is 20% = trading resumes the next day

(Not sure if they got Level 2 and 3 in China)

It's not a 15 minute break, they've shut down til next Monday.

I know, I actually posted about it yesterday.... was just explaining what happens when the market plummets into oblivion. It can't just go down like 30% in an hour

Yes and as you pointed out the worst case scenario is to shut down until the next day - not the next week.

That is yet another unprecedented move, and it suggests that the powers that be know exactly how bad this really is, and what's going to become common knowledge over the next few days.

I wouldn't be surprised if they suspend trading beyong Monday.

Excellent insights Power_Semi!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think it will be anarchy no matter what. Paid or unpaid, society still needs services for basic needs; deliveries, banking, trash removal, etc. None of this is happening there because of the lock-down.
a reply to: Power_Semi

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

Bubonic plague is endemic to the region, just like it is to the Western US. You always get a handful of cases each year cropping up out of the local large rodent populations -- large marmots I think in Asia and prairie dogs in the US.

Seeing something like that is nothing abnormal at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is out of Taiwan: 中港最新研究:武漢肺炎致死率15% 傳染率83% which is saying 15% fatality and 83% infection rate.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BostonBill99
I think it will be anarchy no matter what. Paid or unpaid, society still needs services for basic needs; deliveries, banking, trash removal, etc. None of this is happening there because of the lock-down.

It could be a powerful learning experience for the importance of self-reliance and proper preparation.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: BostonBill99

It could be a powerful learning experience for the importance of self-reliance and proper preparation.

Not the lesson Katrina taught too many.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This is out of Taiwan: 中港最新研究:武漢肺炎致死率15% 傳染率83% which is saying 15% fatality and 83% infection rate.

Is there a link?
Those are bigger numbers than we have seen from any official source.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: Kenzo

originally posted by: celltypespecific
This thread is exploding...information overload...

How can one keep track of the major highlights of this developing story....

I can't believe China accidentally deployed a Bio-Weapon.... this narrative is gaining ground and no longer a conspiracy!!!

Wireless technology/ cell towers and specially 5G IS WEAPON TECHNOLOGY.

Are Chinese killing their citizens with 5G , maybe the corona virus there is sensitive to EMF also

Look where the deaths are, all in communist China....

If no deaths outside China, there has to be major factor that is directly effecting.....Huawei 5G ?

5G is weapon, and combined ith new bug it may kill a lot in short time

Can we stop with the 5G stuff and leave that for another thread for those who care.

Well so far the "narrative" played here does not make enough sense to me...

Look where the reported dead are, this corona has been flying around World for weeks now, if it was organic or man made bioweapon it would not know country borders...Not Taiwan or Japan have deaths.

What about the Chinese that probably had the corona but flyed to another country , how many dead ?

Flu viruses , corona viruses etc are known to spread around World pretty fast , specially now days with all the flights , it don't mean jack that corona cases ,even new ones are reported now if it dont kill any more than common influenza etc that cause respiratory problems including pneunomia

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

The coronavirus patient in Germany has been identified as a 33-year-old German man who works in Starnberg, south of Munich. He had not been to China but was in a meeting with a Chinese national last week, who has since been identified with the coronavirus, Dr. Andreas Zapf, the head of the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food safety said Tuesday.

Zapf said at a news conference that the patient had attended a company meeting in Starnberg last week, where the training manager -- a female Chinese citizen -- was leading the meeting. The Chinese staff member is originally from Shanghai, but her parents had visited her there a few days prior to the meeting in Germany, Zapf said.

The Chinese citizen has since flown back to China. She felt ill on the flight back and tested positive for the coronavirus after her return to Shanghai. She notified the German office upon this discovery, Zapf said.

From CNN so wait--- she got it from her parents? And then passed it on to him? Think of all those people they came into contact with?!

Hey the above is the most disturbing thing I have read. It illustrates beyond human to human secondary infections. Also its finally infecting Europeans.

Where is the link to the story.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I find it a little odd that I'm suddenly seeing ads pop up from Merck Pharmaceuticals. Not surprised, but finding it odd.

I'm not knowledgeable on the finer points of ad-production. Can I assume that it takes more than a month or so from start to ad placement?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There's speculation it does, mainly coming from someone on 4chan who claims it's a bioweapon (flu symptoms first (flu to spread it)) then the delivery of the main viral payload to the brain and lungs.
They claimed this is why people have been on video just collapsing in the street - like a seizure.

I've been wondering why seemingly normal people holding shopping bags so forth are collapsed, yet not showing signs of vomit, diarrhoea or blood..

they dont have friends or family around them, if people were so sick and in and out of consciousness, family and friends would carry them to the emergency department.. all these people are on their own, they could be walking to the shop like any normal day.. no ones around them and they're well dressed.. those photos always looked odd for sick people.

edit on 28/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I did read through their site and all the samples they need confirm infection, it looks like they are trying to create a rapid detection test like the flu or strep have as a screening protocol. They’re never 100% but they usually have a probability algorithm they make decisions with based on patient history, objective information and what they find. That would save tons of time with screening, it may even detect virus before symptoms show during the incubation period.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The below story needs to be reposted we have clearly reached another milestone:

The coronavirus patient in Germany has been identified as a 33-year-old German man who works in Starnberg, south of Munich. He had not been to China but was in a meeting with a Chinese national last week, who has since been identified with the coronavirus, Dr. Andreas Zapf, the head of the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food safety said Tuesday.

Zapf said at a news conference that the patient had attended a company meeting in Starnberg last week, where the training manager -- a female Chinese citizen -- was leading the meeting. The Chinese staff member is originally from Shanghai, but her parents had visited her there a few days prior to the meeting in Germany, Zapf said.

The Chinese citizen has since flown back to China. She felt ill on the flight back and tested positive for the coronavirus after her return to Shanghai. She notified the German office upon this discovery, Zapf said.

edit on 28-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I don't buy this people falling dead on the floor thing. This is media trying to cause hysteria.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think that study had a small sample size which may indicate a bias in data because we don’t know the general health of the group, they were most likely immunocompromised in some way.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler

I don't buy this people falling dead on the floor thing. This is media trying to cause hysteria.

I'm not sure too, but its strange how the photos stopped when Wuhan went dark.. I can see media hysteria doing 1 or 2 or 3.. but not that many...

some could be staged by idiots.. I dunno, I dont think they're fake yet

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

It stinks because we don’t know the context or their patient history. There could be a whole slew of environmental factors or underlying disease we don’t know about. It could even be psychological, is there data on what happened to these people afterwards or are they dead?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Please remember that we are living in Historic Times

The great flu of 2020...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

None of those videos can be corroborated in terms of time or location. Its easy to claim its linked to an event and with Googles search algorithm picking up on the title of the video or linked post it becomes "true"

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join