It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Hearing people saw Hong Kong authorities publicly estimated 40.000 infected.... can anyone confirm this??

Found it.... apparently its the dean of HK medical school who is estimating 40.000 infected... that the official number is wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Long time lurker (10 years *) nothing to contribute to the thread other than to say that I HAD to create an account tonight to thank all of you for your incredible insight into this pressing matter

I share the sentiments of a lot of the people posting, in that, this issue is much more serious than we are being led to believe.

Thank you to everyone who shares their opinions, verifiable links, and information with respect to this potentially game changing event. I hope to get to know all of you soon!

Thanks for creating/contributing to a thread that i HAD to post in.

Stay safe, stay healthy,

ktFate

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Could we please keep this on topic (not 5G) and if possible to provide factual updates and discussion about the updates?

NEW: Thailand reports 6 new cases of coronavirus, raising total there to 14

Apparently all 6 are from the same family of Chinese nationals though.
edit on 28/1/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hearing people saw Hong Kong authorities publicly estimated 40.000 infected.... can anyone confirm this??

Found it.... apparently its the dean of HK medical school who is estimating 40.000 infected... that the official number is wrong.

40,000?

Jesus God.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

I suppose Jordon Maxwell,Michael Tsarion,Santos Bonacci and Max Igan are also equally worthless in your own eyes I suppose I better throw RT in as well just to totally convince you im a paranoid schizophrenic on crack.

Now what has this to do with whats happening 5g weakens the heart and affects the blood if you want to look there have been videos of people falling face first convulsing and having blood come out of their mouth,if there is an organ attack component 5g may be exaccerbating it.
edit on 28-1-2020 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ktFate

Thanks for creating/contributing to a thread that i HAD to post in.

Welcome!

I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great thread thank you all for keeping all the info coming.

Another 2 cases in Taiwan confirmed.
www.cdc.gov.tw...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Western Australia is playing games and not being honest.
We've had people in ''testing-confirming'' phase for 48hrs.

I just found this regarding the 5 infections in Australia

All four people had either travelled to Wuhan or had contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus in China.

thats news to me..

one of them wasnt in CHINA - ergo human to human transfer occurred in Australia.
edit on 28/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Mr Morrison has sold us down the river those fires told me he's a wolf not a sheepdog

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Kenzo

Wuhan installed 10000 5g base stations in 2019.

The you tube channel,'The Fullerton informer' has all the info on the less celubrious aspects of 5g

Yes, my God.....this is the smoking gun.....connect the dots and there we are...

Did China had desire to get rid older people before this started , i thought i read something like that.....not sure....not enough young people to care the older..?

Sheesh they are sick....the CCP ...
edit on 28-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What's up at the John Hopkins Center for Health Security website, regarding "Event 201", a late 2019 exercise that simulated a Coronavirus outbreak?

Here is JH webpage on the Event 201 exercise, which now has to be searched for and cannot be directly accessed from their "Events" page.

Somebody getting nervous? Naughty, naughty.

Nervous indeed. Check out the JH page "explaining" their exercise and its similarity to the current outbreak. They even state they don't believe 65 million people will really die!

Curious.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MuldersMate

But you are talking about a virus that is already established within the global population and generally only causes complications in the vulnerable.

As is the case with this virus.

There would have been someone exactly like you saying Spanish flu is just another sickness bug.

No, the spanish flu had a horrific death rate in the first countries it started in. That rate only dropped when it came to modernized countries like the US and UK. There is no indication that the rate will increase dramatically. If it does, it will be in 3rd world countries that the toll is largest.

If the mortality rate of this is 4% like suggested by the figures and it goes all the way round the world that's 300+ million dead.... shocked?

It's just an unrealistic scenario. First, nowhere is there a 4% mortality rate, the current count is 106 deaths to 4500 infections. That's 2.3%. All in one country that has very suspect medical technologies, practices, and facilities. Then you assume that 100% of the 7+ billion person population gets infected, world wide. That has never and will never happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The important question is did it transmit multiple days before symptoms. That's really the lynch pin of whether this turns really bad.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The important question is did it transmit multiple days before symptoms. That's really the lynch pin of whether this turns really bad.

nCov: infects during incubation..... and you can be symptomless. Invubation is 4-8 days.
Kids may only have mild symptoms but still contagious. Infects through eyes as well

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just spotted a post in twitter... trying to get confirmation:

Test on family with 6 individuals: all had different RNA.... = viral evolution

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Although five cases have been identified to date, of 110 persons under investigation identified in 26 states, laboratory testing was negative for 32 individuals. Testing is pending for the remaining 73.

5newsonline.com...

Found this on the local news website.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Ramy Inocencio
‏Verified account @RamyInocencio

UPDATE: U.S. State Department now tells @cbsnews planned charter flight to evacuate American citizens from Wuhan, China will land in *Ontario, California* east of Los Angeles. Passengers to pay back cost of flight and subject to “CDC screening, health monitoring and observation.
twitter.com...

This is good for the Americans over there, but surely a HUGE risk too.
Do we know much about the quarantine procedure they'll be using for this extraction?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: MuldersMate

But you are talking about a virus that is already established within the global population and generally only causes complications in the vulnerable.

As is the case with this virus.

There would have been someone exactly like you saying Spanish flu is just another sickness bug.

No, the spanish flu had a horrific death rate in the first countries it started in. That rate only dropped when it came to modernized countries like the US and UK. There is no indication that the rate will increase dramatically. If it does, it will be in 3rd world countries that the toll is largest.

If the mortality rate of this is 4% like suggested by the figures and it goes all the way round the world that's 300+ million dead.... shocked?

It's just an unrealistic scenario. First, nowhere is there a 4% mortality rate, the current count is 106 deaths to 4500 infections. That's 2.3%. All in one country that has very suspect medical technologies, practices, and facilities. Then you assume that 100% of the 7+ billion person population gets infected, world wide. That has never and will never happen.

Have you seen the WHO curve? Its pretty damn steep.

Currently we are seeing 50% increase every single day since it took hold...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Oh here we go...

Unrealistic scenario... except when it happened with spanish flu. And how is it established within the population? It surfaced a few weeks ago, regardless of its source. Give it a month and you may well see what established looks like.

I'll leave you to your opinion and come back in a week for the apology.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Does it not strike you as odd yet that for something people keep HARPING ON as having been rolling around since December, the only marked increases are in China and only China? And thus far, to poke the race bear again, I've yet to see anything that says anyone OTHER than someone Chinese or of Chinese decent has contracted this. It speaks more volumes than the numbers hype does, because to me, this says there's something specific to that haplogroup that this virus likes. And it seems to only like them so far at a month out. How many more times are people going to say "Give it time!" before they stop and look at the international trickle versus the localized tidal wave there?

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join