It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well we're at 4,500+ reported cases and 100+ deaths. As reported by numerous mainstream sites. This will have outdone sars by the end of the week. Almost feel smug for seeing this coming despite many calling it just another cold.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The CDC news feed I read the following from CDC Doctor: "We would consider a PUI to be somebody who had contact with a confirmed case and had fever and respiratory illnesses." CDB Jan 27 New conference

So what about all the people who flew with those confirmed cases while they where not symptomatic but possibly infected.(14 day incubation and possibly contagious) How many "just the flu" people are really Wuhan infected?

Though not anything like China I feel the US govt/ CDC arent telling us the true story for fears of panic and social and economic meltdown!

a reply to: Agit8dChop

edit on 28-1-2020 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It doesn’t matter what happens re: media, warnings, truthfulness etc. the idea is already out there.

literally, reality has been subverted good enough that if there is need to take them seriously, we won’t.

Who’s checkmate is that?

Been following this... thanks again to all for all the research and updates
edit on 28-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
This thread is exploding...information overload...

How can one keep track of the major highlights of this developing story....

I can't believe China accidentally deployed a Bio-Weapon.... this narrative is gaining ground and no longer a conspiracy!!!

Wireless technology/ cell towers and specially 5G IS WEAPON TECHNOLOGY.

Are Chinese killing their citizens with 5G , maybe the corona virus there is sensitive to EMF also

Look where the deaths are, all in communist China....

If no deaths outside China, there has to be major factor that is directly effecting.....Huawei 5G ?

5G is weapon, and combined ith new bug it may kill a lot in short time

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MuldersMate

Sars had 3k infections and 800 deaths. It's outdone sars already, but the death rate is tiny compared to sars. You're going to be shocked to learn that 250-500k people die of the flu every year.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

5g is not a weapons technology. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Actually it is the same tech/frequency as active denial technology so go do some study

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Wuhan installed 10000 5g base stations in 2019.

The you tube channel,'The Fullerton informer' has all the info on the less celubrious aspects of 5g

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That's like saying a butter knife is weapons technology because it's metal and in the shape of a knife. It's pure ignorance.

Source: I was a radar engineer

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

All will be revealed very f*****g shortly

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

lol ok. So when I'm right and 5G has nothing to do with this, will you then believe me when I tell you that it's not a weapons technology just because it uses the same frequency as ADS?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
That is why bio weapons are made. They are designed to overwhelm an adversaries resources, and attack the medical staff. When assessing a virus tactically, it is has to
- be difficult to identify
- highly and easily transmitted
- evade standard methods of detection
- eliminate the caregivers before they can resolve the problem
SARS scores higher than Ebola, even though ebola causes a more grotesque and spectacular death.

I really hate the whole subject matter. Not since WET EYE was created have I been so discusted with the whole community of ego flattering self serving virologists.

Regardless, in an outbreak situation, at this point in time, I hate to say it, without and effective means of treatment, if it were to reach the point of bed exhaustion, hospitals would not be the place to go. Remember with SARS, which is supposedly the mutegenic origin of this VIrus, (If it is indeed from SAUDI Patient A, and the Dutch Sample grown in Canada) , the medical community just used rampant antivirals and IV in the hopes of staving off the infection. Patient survivability was more genetic than treatment based, as it really had more to do with the ability of the body to survive long term hypoxic states.

Better to conserve all energy, and make sure the patient is able to expell as much of the fluid as they can. Being crammed up in a hosipital hallway surrounded by death is a less than ideal means of treatment.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Deny ignorance has become deny everything/reality on this site Im not going to hold your hand look it up yourself

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Here is the study report Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding from twitter was referring to, it has not been peer reviewed at this time.

The report looks at the possibility of two different viruses mixing genetic material to form a mutation ( recombination event)
It concludes that nearly half of 2019-ncov genome is a new linage, with no close relationships to other viruses within the subgenus of sarbecovirus that coronavirus belongs too. Interesting, will have see if it holds up though.

Full-genome sequence analysis of 2019-nCoV revealed that belongs to betacoronavirus, but it is divergent from SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV that caused epidemics in the past. The 2019-nCoV together with the Bat_SARS-like coronavirus forms a distinct lineage within the subgenus of the sarbecovirus.

A BLAST search of 2019-nCoV middle fragment revealed no considerable similarity with any of
the previously characterized corona viruses.

The levels of genetic similarity between the 2019-nCoV and RaTG13 suggest that the latter does not provide the exact variant that caused the outbreak in humans, but the hypothesis that 2019-nCoV has originated from bats is very likely.

. Our study rejects the hypothesis of emergence as a result of a recent recombination event. Notably, the new coronavirus provides a new lineage for almost half of its genome, with no close genetic relationships to other viruses
within the subgenus of sarbecovirus.

www.biorxiv.org...

edit on 2America/Chicago41Tue, 28 Jan 2020 00:41:24 -0600281200000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2America/Chicago41Tue, 28 Jan 2020 00:41:54 -0600281200000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Actually it is the same tech/frequency as active denial technology so go do some study

What is "active denial technology"?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm well aware of the annual fatality of influenza. But you are talking about a virus that is already established within the global population and generally only causes complications in the vulnerable. This is what you aren't understanding, do you think at the time of Spanish flu no one got sick of anything else. There would have been someone exactly like you saying Spanish flu is just another sickness bug. You have to think exponentially. If the mortality rate of this is 4% like suggested by the figures and it goes all the way round the world that's 300+ million dead.... shocked?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hearing people saw Hong Kong authorities publicly estimated 40.000 infected.... can anyone confirm this??

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That's like saying a butter knife is weapons technology because it's metal and in the shape of a knife. It's pure ignorance.

Source: I was a radar engineer

Try to take a deep breath and remember where you are.

This is a conspiracy website.

N'est pas?

Carry on.

BTW - I *love* the theories! Sure, some are just nuts but some are almost brilliant.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Oh dear......No matter how good or inventive the theory, as soon as you involve David Icke any credibility dies!

edit on 28-1-2020 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join